Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Sooo WOLF - you know I know you are a never Trumper. Since you can’t support Trump which of those fine Democratic gems are you gonna support??? Don’t say some pie in the sky that might run or vote independent throwing your vote away. What say you Sir ??? It’s 2016 all over again for me bro - Trump or worse than Hillary if I thought that was possible.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• You may want to remove the, "does it for free" part. He is a con man and a swindler, he might be donating his President pay, but as stated before, he's a smart business man and is getting paid.

By your statement I take it we can say with confidence that past Presidents who left office considerably wealthier than they entered is because they where/are a "con man and swindler" ..... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Sooo WOLF - you know I know you are a never Trumper. Since you can’t support Trump which of those fine Democratic gems are you gonna support??? Don’t say some pie in the sky that might run or vote independent throwing your vote away. What say you Sir ??? It’s 2016 all over again for me bro - Trump or worse than Hillary if I thought that was possible.

I gave my answer months ago Bill. I'm a man of my word, I have not watched any debates. I don't know anything about most of the candidates. Since they repeat the same crap throughout the whole campaign, I can wait to listen.

I will tell you, since I knew Trump and who he is decades before he ran, I will never vote for him. He was corrupt before he became president. Time held truths, "power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely" and "power intensifies who you are", lead me to believe he has only gotten worse. Not to mention he will be spending time in a jail cell within 6 months if he doesn't get re-elected.

Why would anyone vote for a guy like that? (R) period.

If Trump ran as a Democrat you guys would be talking so much crap about him.

Edited once, last by WOLF ().

By your statement I take it we can say with confidence that past Presidents who left office considerably wealthier than they entered is because they where/are a "con man and swindler" ..... angel-squared

By my statement, Trump is a con man. However to your point, the others finances should definently be looked into if their bank accounts increased expedentially during or within five years of being in office. None of them should be allowed to profit illegally from their time in office. 1 million, 2 million for speeches/appearances and more millions for book deals are totally legit ways to leave office much wealthier than they got there.

Trump has many allegations against him that he has attempted to help his company through the presidency. The Law of Averages, all but confirms some are warranted and legit. His public reversals after being called out on some of them, also confirms the attempts.

• Trump has many allegations against him that he has attempted to help his company through the presidency. The Law of Averages, all but confirms some are warranted and legit. His public reversals after being called out on some of them, also confirms the attempts.

..... tongue-squared

• Well that puts all of the Dem's out

• As I have said before - you can hand the left a gold brick and they will complain it's to heavy... They just can't stand seeing all their policy's fail time and time again.

Trump will be remembered as one of, if not our greatest President(s).

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• OMG Al Gore was right back in the 80's - it's an Ice Age! Crank up the SUV start shoveling the Coal!

This is an emergency! We need more CO2!

These climate change clowns are the gift that keeps on giving!

Explosion in Antarctic sea ice levels may cause another ice age

Chris Ciaccia2 hours ago

Fox News Flash top headlines for Oct. 30

Upside-down "rivers" of warm ocean water may be one of the causes of Antarctica's ice shelves breaking up, leading to a rise in sea levels. But a new study suggests an increase in sea ice may lead to a much more devastating change in the Earth's climateanother ice age.

Using computer simulations, the research suggests that an increase in sea ice could significantly alter the circulation of the ocean, ultimately leading to a reverse greenhouse effect as carbon dioxide levels in the ocean increase and levels in the air decrease.

“One key question in the field is still what caused the Earth to periodically cycle in and out of ice ages,” ( hint hint it was SUV's 2 million years ago) University of Chicago professor and the study's co-author, Malte Jansen, said in a statement. “We are pretty confident that the carbon balance between the atmosphere and ocean must have changed, but we don’t quite know how or why."

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Have you considered a career in politics as you sure sound like one. Firstly - you call Trump corrupt and will be in jail in 6 months. He has been convicted of nothing and though maybe questionable morality wise - has used the law to bend it to his will. I have seen and aided these people make things happen that most of us (including me) think is reprehensible- yet legal. I challenge you to find a billionaire without that mentality. Secondly - you may have not watched the debates but if you are unaware of the massive giveaway programs that the Dems are pushing you have to be living in your closet. Free healthcare for illegals stands out at the top of the list. These programs are mathematically unsustainable and will drive us off the financial cliff - which we are already teetering on the edge. I’ve known you long enough I know you are left but not near that far left of what the current candidates propose. Unless something drastic happens I can see you will be up against it just like I was with Hillary in 2016. Just as you are a never Trumper - I’m a never Clinton or insane Democrat! You have to rely on policy not the person in today’s politics.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Have you considered a career in politics as you sure sound like one. Firstly - you call Trump corrupt and will be in jail in 6 months. He has been convicted of nothing and though maybe questionable morality wise - has used the law to bend it to his will. I have seen and aided these people make things happen that most of us (including me) think is reprehensible- yet legal. I challenge you to find a billionaire without that mentality. Secondly - you may have not watched the debates but if you are unaware of the massive giveaway programs that the Dems are pushing you have to be living in your closet. Free healthcare for illegals stands out at the top of the list. These programs are mathematically unsustainable and will drive us off the financial cliff - which we are already teetering on the edge. I’ve known you long enough I know you are left but not near that far left of what the current candidates propose. Unless something drastic happens I can see you will be up against it just like I was with Hillary in 2016. Just as you are a never Trumper - I’m a never Clinton or insane Democrat! You have to rely on policy not the person in today’s politics.

Billionaire with a good moral compass could include Warren Buffet and Bill Gates off the top of my head.

I didn't say Trump would be in jail in six months, I said within six months of leaving office he will be in a jail cell. The state of New York has a strong case against him that will put him in prison, however the statute of limitations runs out in the middle of a second term, if he get it.

You know I'm left? Weird, because I personally know I vote about equally for both sides. If you know I'm left, I know you haven't listened to the multiple times I've said I appear left on this thread, because for me it's a game of "point counter point". You see any crazy left opinions I could counterpoint, besides my own?

Maybe I'll just vote for that hottie from Hawaii.

• of the bunch I will agree she isnt bad looking, but according to Hillary isn't she a Russian agent

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• How can anyone else ever accomplish anything with this constant crap thrown his way? This guy just keeps moving forward, and he does it for free! You bet I want this guy on my side. Heck, I would never want him on the other side! Drain that swamp!

Now lets get that USMCA done!

Not quite true... That 500,000.00 he gives up turns into a nice big fat income tax deduction for him.

• Not quite true... That 400,000.00 he gives up turns into a nice big fat income tax deduction for him.

Donating your salary is 1) not tax deductible (you still have to pay income tax) and 2) donations to the US Treasury are tax deductible as donations — which means you do not receive a “dollar for dollar” reduction in your tax liability.

The most you can receive in a tax deduction is the percentage corresponding to your Effective Tax Rate (ETR). In other words, if your ETR is 15% then when you donate $100, only $15 of that can be applied to your tax liability.

Actually, because he is in an AMT situation the donation probably increases he’s personal income taxes because donations are one of the add backs for AMT.

...... nerd-squared

• Your just sticking up for that rich snob cause you like him. :00008172::00008172::00008172:

• Your just sticking up for that rich snob cause you like him. :00008172::00008172::00008172:

Actually I hated him most of my life ... still have problems with him personality wise but that is not how I select someone to do a job.

He is personally responsible for ruining the Philadelphia skyline and IMO desecrating many of our national landmarks in the process. He is the one who managed to get the zoning changed that allowed buildings in Philly to be built higher than the statue of William Penn on top of Independence Hall. Before that it was illegal to build higher than his hat brim. He also made it possible to bridge blocks across streets with walkways ruining the site lines along some historic avenues. It was a beautiful city before he decided to make his name there. Of course it is also the fault of local politicians and officials that got rich letting it happen.

.... bored-squared