Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Ever like a shoe so much you bought two pairs so you would have them long after the first pair died? They are great! And are on sale on ariat.com

https://www.ariat.com/P97660_M…NTIQUE_MOCHA_WASHED_SUEDE

I have 9 pairs of Keen Targhees... II's, and III's, vented, waterproof, low, mid and high so yeah ....

Need some new slips for around the camp and I like your style ... kiss-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Sorry Orangeman , the fit is true to size. I admit I did get a half size bigger than my normal, because at the store my true size felt a little snug. I ordered my second pair true to size because they will get perfect in a couple days. I first saw them on the salesman at a store that sells Ariat, but not those shoes, he let me try his on because he loved them so much. His were a half size smaller than my true size and felt so great, I ordered on the spot. I did check Ariat's website and get him to price match for me. That was six months ago, they still feel great and they're still on sale.:thumbsup:

Edited once, last by WOLF ().

• nice shoes !!!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I'm not "on the left", and argue with Democrats the same as I argue with conservatives. Heck, by the criteria set forth in this thread, I'm a conservative. Gun owning Veteran that votes for Republicans and wears these shoes daily.

And has this as his license plate. Luckily, I don't fear anyone and nobody has messed with me for my shoes or keyed my truck.;)

Nice, I live outside Philly. I don't think in my area there is a problem displaying a flag. I hope it never gets to that point. Different story displaying political affiliation. I've been to Alpena Michigan a few times. Nice area, lots of wildlife.

• Ever like a shoe so much you bought two pairs so you would have them long after the first pair died? They are great! And are on sale on ariat.com

https://www.ariat.com/P97660_M…NTIQUE_MOCHA_WASHED_SUEDE

DUDE!! Update your style - I got some Ferragamos from my suit days I could send ya - those make me wanna cut my other leg off :00008172::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• i-GjGvbRV-XL.jpg

• Nice, I live outside Philly. I don't think in my area there is a problem displaying a flag. I hope it never gets to that point. Different story displaying political affiliation. I've been to Alpena Michigan a few times. Nice area, lots of wildlife.

Thank you for the compliment. It should never come to anyone getting hassled for the flag. Both sides love this country, our troops and a good economy. Both sides just need give and take a little more, like they train their kids with toys, in regards to HOW things are accomplished and utilized.

• They are back in style. Your Ferragamos being back in style isn't far behind.

sadly you are correct - I would be on sad shape with skinny jeans and a man bun. When I retired I gave 23 suits, over 100 ties, and countless shoes to charity. Now my whole wardrobe cost less than one of my old shoes. Gotta say if your still workin and can get away with those shoes - more power to ya - wish I coulda!!!

• DUDE!! Update your style - I got some Ferragamos from my suit days I could send ya - those make me wanna cut my other leg off :00008172::00008172:

With that reply you are the man! Whisky shot on me, just not one of those expensive ones you all talked about on another thread. Maggie Valley is JD county!

• sadly you are correct - I would be on sad shape with skinny jeans and a man bun. When I retired I gave 23 suits, over 100 ties, and countless shoes to charity. Now my whole wardrobe cost less than one of my old shoes. Gotta say if your still workin and can get away with those shoes - more power to ya - wish I coulda!!!

Heck - I work in an office and I wear shorts and sketcher slip on shoes to work most days - On Fridays I even wear my gruntstyle T-shirts. I could wear those shoes of Wolfs and no one would think anything of it (actually my co workers would love them)

dont even own a tie, didnt even wear a tie at my own wedding

only people around here who wear a tie are either lawyers or they are from out of town

• sadly you are correct - I would be on sad shape with skinny jeans and a man bun. When I retired I gave 23 suits, over 100 ties, and countless shoes to charity. Now my whole wardrobe cost less than one of my old shoes. Gotta say if your still workin and can get away with those shoes - more power to ya - wish I coulda!!!

Those are my everyday, outside of work shoes.

At work I wear steel toe boots. No suits for me, except weddings and funerals, Heck, those are the only times I don't wear a hat.

• just sent a link to the shoes to my home e-mail - think I need to get me a pair :thumbsup:

• Heck - I work in an office and I wear shorts and sketcher slip on shoes to work most days - On Fridays I even wear my gruntstyle T-shirts. I could wear those shoes of Wolfs and no one would think anything of it (actually my co workers would love them)

dont even own a tie, didnt even wear a tie at my own wedding

only people around here who wear a tie are either lawyers or they are from out of town

yea - freakin lawyers gotta put on the dog - but it really ain’t their fault but then again judges are lawyers🤔. I once went into a courtroom in Texas many years ago and had a nice western style suit on, cowboy boots, hat, and a cowboy bolo tie (member the Urban Cowboy craze?). I went up to plead my case and the judge stopped me dead in my tracks and his exact words were (I still remember em) “Son - did you somehow confuse my courtroom with Gilleys” (Gilleys was the largest honkytonk in the world till it burned down). Before I could come up with an answer (one of the few times I was ever speechless) the judge chimed in again and said “Get put and put a “real” tie on and get back in here before I find you in contempt, slap you in jail for 24 hours, and fine you $500 and don’t ever appear in my court again not dressed accordingly. Needless to say I went out in the hall and paid $50 for a $10 tie and hustled back in. You can wear an ugly, cheap, suit and tie but ya better wear one. Moral of story - cut lawyers some slack on the suit - some judges can be freakin crazy !!!😂😂