Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Turkey is a fellow member of NATO Syria is not. Should the US have left it's military in Syria and killed the advancing Turkish forces?

Asked this question on Facebook, no responses yet.

1: Had the U.S. stayed in Syria there would be no advancing Turkish forces.

2: The debate isn't about helping/defending Syria. It is about helping/defending the Kurds who helped us beat down ISIS.

3: Not sure why you are on the side of releasing ISIS prisoners held by the Kurds.

J/K, I know it's FOX News.

4: Trumps move quite possibly created a whole new generation of ISIS type fighters out of the Kurds for stabbing them in the back.

I rolled my eyes right out of my head when Trump said yesterday, "The Kurds are very happy with us, they are very happy".:rolleyes:

• It is about helping/defending the Kurds who helped us beat down ISIS.

Do I fully agree with the current course of action, I'm not sure yet .. the information available is agenda driven and heavily biased so I will wait and see what happens over then next couple weeks .... if Congress is so outraged that we pulled out less than 100 troops they have a course of action but are not exercising it, so that tells me a whole lot ....

However.....

In actuality the Kurds recognized, where enemies with, and started fighting Isis long before we did. We where helping them as we had similar interests not the other way round.

The Kurds "helped us" because we paid them to and supplied them with equipment and weapons .. they where in every sense of the definition hired mercenaries doing what we couldn't directly because Turkey is a NATO "ally"...... same as we did with Iraq in the 80's to fight Iran after the revolution and have done all over the world many times in the past ... they don't have any loyalty to the US other than they want us to keep supplying them with goods and information ...

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• IMHO - those people have been fighting each other for hundreds of years - they will continue to fight whether we are there or not.. get out and tighten up our borders tighter than a gnat’s ass to keep the terrorists out and tell em “let the best regime win”. Most of them hate us anyway so what are we really accomplishing there???

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

Bill Martin the fallacy is that there is anything we can do to defeat by traditional means or even get along with a religious ideology that has existed for thousands of years and dictates all areas of life. Do some fight along side us (note I did not say "with us") yup, and if you read the base text of most of their fractured belief systems they can be interpreted to say you should use any means you can to promote the ideology so it is the only one that exists in the end. That includes aligning with lesser enemies to defeat primary enemies then turning on them after your goals are met. Iraq is a perfect example.

If the enemy of my enemy is my friend, what happens when our common enemy is defeated .......

• Soooo - your saying the US fighting in the Middle East is like wiping your ass on a wagon wheel — I could have missed your point - gotta keep it simple for coonasses :00008172::00008172:

• So according to Hillary a Russian asset is running for President on the Democrat side. The only surprising thing is it's not Bernie.

Don't forget the Green Party candidate, should she run again, is also a Russian asset according Ms. Clinton

This all would be really funny if it wasn't so pathetic and harmful ......

..... newpolitician-squared

• Be quiet you guys - if you don’t say anything maybe she will make another Presidential run - I want her to run - I’ll even volunteer to work on her campaign - I couldn’t possibly despise Hillary any less than Pocahontas. If you guys don’t give me away she won’t find out I’m a Russian plant until I find those 33,000 emails. I’m pretty sure her given name was Clintonski - I’ll go behind enemy lines to find out :00008172::00008172:

• I just ran across this - thank God this idiot is ruining any chance he has of ever holding office again.. with all the problems we have - Beto thinks this.....

https://www.theblaze.com/unleashed/beto-orourke-tweets-that

🤔🤔🤔

Funny thing is, he isn't on the proposed bill, Bill. However, upon further investigation it appears Ms. Cortez just wants free feminine products for herself, but has to put every woman in the country on the bill so it doesn't look shady.:D^^

• with Her now coming out with more Russia collusion accusations against other politicians it really does shine a light on the insanity of this woman - - - she seems to need something other than her own faults to blame everything on and the tinfoil hat seems just about right

seriously I think the old gal has had a massive breakdown - loosing something she felt was owed to her and losing to Trump was just too much for her mind to accept

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies