Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Did you guys see the guy being interviewed before the a Trump rally in Minnesota ?? On live TV one of these libtard pussies ran up and spit in his face for wearing a MAGA hat. This whole political scene is getting completely out of hand. The man with the hat was incredibly composed and calm - others (like me) would go absolutely berserk. I have always been fascinated with politics but never even imagined violence becoming a part of it in the USA. If things don’t cool down I am afraid we could be looking at an all out civil war by or in November 2020. Trump and the Dems need to cool down the rhetoric - I can put up with a lot but spitting in my face because of a hat???? Am I alone here or does all of you think things are escalating???

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

On a lighter note Bill Martin did you see your Little League World Series champs got a surprise ride home to LA on Air Force Once today courtesy of the big man. Bet the MSM doesn't even mention it. Don't matter, those kids will remember it for the rest of their lives .....

winning.JPG

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• And another even brighter note - Hanoi Jane Fonda was arrested at a climate change rally in DC . Ya gotta look for that silver lining these days :00008172::00008172:

• Did you guys see the guy being interviewed before the a Trump rally in Minnesota ?? On live TV one of these libtard pussies ran up and spit in his face for wearing a MAGA hat. This whole political scene is getting completely out of hand. The man with the hat was incredibly composed and calm - others (like me) would go absolutely berserk. I have always been fascinated with politics but never even imagined violence becoming a part of it in the USA. If things don’t cool down I am afraid we could be looking at an all out civil war by or in November 2020. Trump and the Dems need to cool down the rhetoric - I can put up with a lot but spitting in my face because of a hat???? Am I alone here or does all of you think things are escalating???

I have this feeling it's gonna get a lot worse before it ever gets better something else.

• :00000462: You can't always get what you want.

No worries - I have buddies that got me gifts from the rally - said they had NEVER seen that many folks packed into our Civic Center - Lemme know if ya want one of these....I have plenty 😂😂

• Bill Martin I'm sorry you couldn't get in. My last post I was just putting the music that was playing with the photo. I'll pass on the T-shirt, thank you though.

Um ... Wolf ... just in case you are not aware he purchased the rights to that song before he announced his run and has played it at the end of every single rally he has since day one ........ angel-squared

• I always confuses me when folks call Trump dumb. Anybody that has reached billionaire status can hardly be conceived as dumb - just because you disagree with them it would appear that calling them dumb is dumb:00008172:

• That explains Trump! Thanks Soooo much money...:00008172::00008356:

I do know you are trying to be funny, but for those who dont I will reply

actually it does not explain Mr Trump - he made his millions/billions which is pretty much proof that he has intelligence

People with intelligence have the ability to make their own money and grow the money they have as Mr. Trump clearly has done

on the other hand people who have the money handed to them cant buy the intelligence. a prime example of this are all of those lottery winners and boxers and other athletes who get handed millions and still end up broke - you can have all the money in the world handed to you but without intelligence you wont grow it and you may not even keep it

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Maybe that is why he doesnt want his tax returns seen. Maybe he falls into the latter group. Oooooo.:00008356:

• I always confuses me when folks call Trump dumb. Anybody that has reached billionaire status can hardly be conceived as dumb - just because you disagree with them it would appear that calling them dumb is dumb:00008172:

You have heard him talk before, right? He lies about grass being green. If he isn't dumb, he believes his followers are really, really dumb, because he knows those asking questions aren't going to believe the stupid, blatant lies he tells.

• When someone’s arguments take the form of personal attacks and name-calling it’s a pretty clear admission that they don’t have anything valid or worthwhile to say. By devolving into name-calling you’ve revealed the bankruptcy of your position.

-Me

• You have heard him talk before, right? He lies about grass being green. If he isn't dumb, he believes his followers are really, really dumb, because he knows those asking questions aren't going to believe the stupid, blatant lies he tells.

so your sayin that unlike Trump the Dem front runners are pillars of integrity???! 🤔🤔🤔. We all know politicians lie all the time —. they ALL avoid the truth for political promotion. I think the last of the oath of office should read..

....and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States
    UNLESS IT DOES NOT BENEFIT MY PARTY

Again - just one more reason politics suck...even more lately !!!