Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• If they do impeach Trump Mike Pence will become the President. With the first primaries in approximately 4 months Mr Kasich had better get his name on the ballots in those primaries now

if he does not and Trump is impeached well after the primaries I dont see how he could enter the race to run against Pence who by default would be the incumbent

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• You ask that as if I'm a Democrat. I've said it many times. If somebody is breaking the law and they can be convicted, convict them. I will cheer as the swamp gets cleaned out. What is funny is that many people claim they want corruption out of politics, then cry foul if "their people" are investigated. Party blindness is real. I am loyal to no party.

Most all of them are crooked, because if they are honest they get run out of office by the crooks.

• Turkey is, as you read this, attacking Syria. Does anyone remember us sending troops (Canada, USA and England) over to Cypress in 1974 after Turkey invaded? That mess is still a political forest fire out of control. No matter how much and how long we try to solve (assist) with the problems in the middle east "poorly worded on my part" I feel that any intervention is fruitless. I agree with Trump on this matter. Build the wall. Patrol it with resolve and let the Middle East work out their own problems which by the way has been going on since, well, before the Old Testament. Some day Israel will again be attacked but now they have nuclear weapons. I'm sure they would use them as a last resort. We did.

• You ask that as if I'm a Democrat. I've said it many times. If somebody is breaking the law and they can be convicted, convict them. I will cheer as the swamp gets cleaned out. What is funny is that many people claim they want corruption out of politics, then cry foul if "their people" are investigated. Party blindness is real. I am loyal to no party.

I’m with ya - Dem or Rep if you can PROVE they have committed a crime - lock him/her up. However, this guilty until proven innocent atmosphere (on both sides) is really damaging the country. IMO if you have the hard evidence - make your case and prosecute. If not - both sides should cease the political spin. I know there is a fat chance of that but we can dream:00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Impeachment does not mean removal from office. Remember Slick Willy!

yes - the only way it gets to the point of removal is if it gets passed in both houses and with the Senate under Republican control it would require real proof of a crime and not just wishful thinking

• I’m with ya - Dem or Rep if you can PROVE they have committed a crime - lock him/her up. However, this guilty until proven innocent atmosphere (on both sides) is really damaging the country. IMO if you have the hard evidence - make your case and prosecute. If not - both sides should cease the political spin. I know there is a fat chance of that but we can dream:00008359:

True, I would add, that if they have reasonable reason to believe a crime was committed they should investigate as much as they can to reveal a complete picture if possible. You know, get the hard evidence without people from either side crying foul. Hillary, Trump, Pelosi, Bernie, McConnell....investigate them all if there is reasonable evidence that suggests a crime was committed, convict them all if the rabbit hole leads to prosecution gold.

• True, I would add, that if they have reasonable reason to believe a crime was committed they should investigate as much as they can to reveal a complete picture if possible. You know, get the hard evidence without people from either side crying foul. Hillary, Trump, Pelosi, Bernie, McConnell....investigate them all if there is reasonable evidence that suggests a crime was committed, convict them all if the rabbit hole leads to prosecution gold.

The sad thing is that unlike a regular criminal prosecution that relies only on things you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt - ALL politicians lie, manipulate, obfuscate to protect their own agendas leaving oceans of grey area. We the people are only fed what they want us to hear - seldom the true facts in which we would be able to make a decision like an empaneled jury does. With all of the conjecture, accusations, behind closed door hearings and 24hr news spin going on today - how can anyone possibly say who is innocent or should be cast into the depths of hell ?? I’m sorry ...

:00008359:

• We have some interesting things going on here in California that I believe is pure politics

Last year we had a few huge wild fires and many homes were lost - the cause of one of the worst fires was determined to be from the electrical equipment of California largest utility PG&E

Needless to say PG&E was both fined by the State and taken to court resulting in PG&E having to come up with huge sums of money

Well now PG&E seems to be getting even - every time there are high winds that increase the fire risk PG&E is cutting the power to people, today they cut the power to something around a million people and some of them might be without power for 2 or 3 days until the wind dies back down

Personally I think it is pure politics - I suspect PG&E want the people to get so upset about the power being cut every time it gets windy that eventually the people will pressure the government to grant PG&E legal protection for any future fires that might result from a downed line

what do you think?

• My opinion - the libtards are getting in bed with the power company to push everyone toward solar and wind power....when does all new home construction have to have solar??? Having old fashioned power that is always be there when you need it may soon be a thing of the past !!

• My opinion - the libtards are getting in bed with the power company to push everyone toward solar and wind power....when does all new home construction have to have solar??? Having old fashioned power that is always be there when you need it may soon be a thing of the past !!

I think it is as Edward Neal suggests, without the "politics". I don't think it is so much political as it is a "Fuck you, you got me once, you'll never get me again". I believe many of us would respond the same way the power company has in a similar situation.

If your helping a friend move and accidentally scratch a piece of furniture and they blow up. You would probably stop moving stuff and never help them move again.

• I think it is as Edward Neal suggests, without the "politics". I don't think it is so much political as it is a "Fuck you, you got me once, you'll never get me again". I believe many of us would respond the same way the power company has in a similar situation.

If your helping a friend move and accidentally scratch a piece of furniture and they blow up. You would probably stop moving stuff and never help them move again.

You did hear him say CALIFORNIA right ??

(no disrespect for the few conservatives who put up with crazy libs for great scenery and climate). :00008359::00008359:

• You did hear him say CALIFORNIA right ??

(no disrespect for the few conservatives who put up with crazy libs for great scenery and climate). :00008359::00008359:

You did hear him say CALIFORNIA right ??

I don't know what went wrong, I sold Commiefornia to China last year for 50 bucks and they had to move it in 30 days.They didn't move it, I'm suing for breach of contract.

• And as usual when you stray from the pack the Leftist mob turns on you .. she is getting slammed on social media and now on The View for having her own opinion .....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• BUMMER !!! Pres Trump is in Lake Charles today - you can get a ticket but d that doesn’t guarantee you will get in. Folks - lemme tell you - every coonass came in outta the swamp, bayous, and bars. You would think it was a major concert that EVERYBODY wants to see. After the rally in Minnesota and I’m sure he will be on fire here again tonight - I have NEVER seen the Rep Party so energized. I know the libtards are just as motivated. It remains to see if this enthusiasm carries thru for another year but I would bet there will be a record set for voter turnout in 2020. Let the best team win - it is all out war from here on !!

• October 11,2019

"Shepard Smith will step down from his role as Chief News Anchor and Managing Editor of the network’s breaking news unit and Anchor of Shepard Smith Reporting. This afternoon’s edition of 'Shepard Smith Reporting' was Mr. Smith’s final show, during which he addressed his decision. A series of rotating anchors will host the 3PM/ET time slot until a new dayside news program is announced."

-Jay Wallace, President & Executive Editor of FOX News Media

Guess he finally got a job sit'n next to that Maddow fella' ........ angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Thank You