Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• So the Democrats are upset that Trump put official government files on a private server in his basement them destroyed them after a subpoena was issued.

No wait that was someone else, they're upset that Trump stored official files on a secure government server and moved them to another secure government server.

• Let me get this straight.

VP Biden and son travel to Ukraine and a short time later Biden's son gets hired as a board member on an energy company and paid ten's of thousands a month with no experience in the energy field. A former Ukraine prosecutor was investigating that same utility company for corruption. V.P. Biden allegedly threatened to withhold a huge amount of US aid to Ukraine unless said prosecutor was fired and was later fired. The fired prosecutor clamed he was fired under pressure as a result from V.P. Biden.

….And President Trumps impeachment proceeding is based upon?

No worries I'm sure the democrats and media will be pressing V.P. Biden for answers! Lets wait and see!

• Yea right

Hmmmmm ..... surely just a happy coincidence huh .....

https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1177685616957558784

And the public really still thinks the people they put in office actually run things .....

The swamp is pissed and its fighting back folks ... time for a cleansing ..... I love the smell of napalm on the morning .....

.... winning.JPG

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Don't Hold your breath. Democrats are above the law.

• Our governor just signed some "equal pay" bill that will apparently allow college athletes to make money and get paid for their images, names or likenesses. Now it seems to me that the only athletes who will benefit from this will be the top athletes at the top schools. No one is going to pay for this junk from a second stringer or a kid at a small local college or junior college

With this in mind it seems like this bill will only financially help those who need it the least - these top athletes at top schools are most likely already getting full scholarships with free housing and food allowances

It just seems like another thing fubared by our wonderful California government

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Our governor just signed some "equal pay" bill that will apparently allow college athletes to make money and get paid for their images, names or likenesses. Now it seems to me that the only athletes who will benefit from this will be the top athletes at the top schools. No one is going to pay for this junk from a second stringer or a kid at a small local college or junior college

With this in mind it seems like this bill will only financially help those who need it the least - these top athletes at top schools are most likely already getting full scholarships with free housing and food allowances

It just seems like another thing fubared by our wonderful California government

Good point, I think this will eventually hurt smaller schools. Will these paid athletes now be required to repay any money received from scholarships?

I believe Pennsylvania is considering this also.

• Trump needs to put his shovel away. "It's about corruption, not politics". The second to last sentence says the complete opposite, moron.

Trump needs to put his shovel away. "It's about corruption, not politics". The

second to last sentence says the complete opposite, moron.

no worries - you only have to deal with him for 5 more years and he will be gone :00008359::00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• no worries - you only have to deal with him for 5 more years and he will be gone :00008359::00008359:

I never have to deal with him. He is just another President that doesn't affect my daily life. My day to day has been the same through the last 4 presidents. Trump hasn't affected my day to day in the least. I was merely pointing out that he is a moron stating his narrative and speaking against his own narrative in a few short sentences, in one tweet. It's comical.

• I never have to deal with him. He is just another President that doesn't affect my daily life. My day to day has been the same through the last 4 presidents. Trump hasn't affected my day to day in the least. I was merely pointing out that he is a moron stating his narrative and speaking against his own narrative in a few short sentences, in one tweet. It's comical.

How about later if Hillary had won? That is all I have to say to you on this subject.

• How about later if Hillary had won? That is all I have to say to you on this subject.

I know that^ is all you have to say to me on that subject. So maybe others can explain your question and why one would ask a question if they are done with a subject. "How about later(future tense) if Hillary had won(past tense)?". If you are truly asking how my day to day would be next year if Hillary won in '16, probably the same.