Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Wow rabtech

I can't believe that my posts were not the one's that you removed.

I know how much the FACTS and patriotism offends the Democrats, so when i read your post I just assumed I had been the guilty party and offended a few.

I, in no way have plans to try to overthrow our government tomorrow, or the next day.

And besides, I lost all my guns and ammo when they fell overboard in the river the last time i went fishin'.

;(;(;(;(;(

• You obviously need an ammo box that floats, or an orange buoy and some stout line attached to yours!

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• On another note since we know the Dems want to confiscate “weapons of war” vote accordingly - I got another bone to pick (any Dem reading this please respond). I understand Trump is a very polarizing figure and literally hated by the media and left so I sorta get their wish to remove him from office by any means necessary. What I do not understand is this same tactic with Justice Kavanaugh. This man has been publicly humiliated over and over up until today with ABSOLUTELY NO CORROBORATED EVIDENCE!! The Dem presidential nominees immediately jumped on board the impeachment train again with yet another very weak, unprovable allegation of yet another college act of sexual misconduct. You are going to try and make me believe that a man was a rapist or sexual predator all through high school and college but then just stops to have an unblemished career with more female clerks and the most ever female clerks for a Supreme Court Justice — with NO complaints and nothing but praise?? This is plain and simple character assassination just because the man is perceived to be conservative over liberal. IMO the scrutiny this man has been under would have crushed many already holding office and yet he has shown to have led a life to be proud of that many could never even hope to achieve. So at this point it appears that Dems new plan is “if you don’t like em - impeach em”. Guess the Dems have completely forgotten when their King Obama said “elections have consequences”. If their is an impeachment charge against a man as honorable as Justice Kavanaugh - what chance does any of the rest have ??

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Wow. I meant some of my comments in jest. I support the second amendment. I am a standing member of the NRA. I served in the Air Force from March 23rd 1972 to January 3rd 1980 (ASW) If we really want to protect the Constitution from the radical left we need to impose TERM LIMITS on the Legislative branch. Six years MAX. Then let the rift rats back into society to make a honest living like the rest us. No life time pensions, and the same health care we are subject to that we are paying for. How about paying them by the hour? No show, no dough. We are tired of being told of how we should feel, think and live, at our expense. That's why we now have President Trump. People, citizens are finally fed up with the BS they have been shoving down our throats for years.

Muskets. Next they will try and legislate how muck powder and balls you are allowed to have.

Oh wait...7 round magazines come to mind.

AR15...is not Assault Rifle Model 15 or Automatic Rifle Model 15

it is Armalite Rifle Model 15. It is NOT an Assault weapon

But most of you already know this.

As for the comment DO THE MATH... I do. I am an engineer with a mind ruined by higher education.

My turn. What is the square root of three? No cheating with a calculator. All the Sparkies will know this one.

Guess I'll get off this soap box now and listen to the next speaker.

Respectively Yours

• What is the square root of three?

I am past 50 years old, so I am well past my high school days where i took algebra I and II and Trig I.

I have NEVER, in my adult life, needed to know the square root of any damn thing in order to do something i wanted to do.

And I feel like I have done a lot in my life, At least almost everything I wanted to do, but I am still working on doing more.

But I am not an engineer either.

• Let us put the large count magazines of the AR and the AK's in perspective. Let us just say how many of these (AK/AR) mags can you put in the back pocket of your jeans (2 Pockets)? For the sake of argument how many, let us just use the 9 mm mags for example will fit in those same two pockets of the jeans? Round count wise that equals 192 rounds of 9 mm in each pocket plus whatever mag happens to be in the hand gun. You do not need a vest. Just something for people to think about.

• Let us put the large count magazines of the AR and the AK's in perspective. Let us just say how many of these (AK/AR) mags can you put in the back pocket of your jeans (2 Pockets)? For the sake of argument how many, let us just use the 9 mm mags for example will fit in those same two pockets of the jeans? Round count wise that equals 192 rounds of 9 mm in each pocket plus whatever mag happens to be in the hand gun. You do not need a vest. Just something for people to think about.

Agree - we have discussed this before - thank God there has yet to be (that I am aware of) some lunatic really proficient with 2 pistols with as many clips as they can carry be more deadly than somebody untrained with a high capacity AR 15. Again - you can’t legislate crazy !!!

• Hmmm, dont know about your guns, but my 9mm holds 19+1. So 4 mags, 2 in each back pocket plus whats in the gun is close to 100, and you would never know I have them, because concealed means concealed.

Now in AR's, you pop a 100 round drum in, and throw a couple 40 round mags in a few pockets, and that would be real trouble.

But after all, we are talking about hypothetical here, not real life.:P:P:P

And my AR's, AK's, Tavor's and Kriss's all identify as .22 cal squirrel guns.

If you don't believe them, you are raaaassssiiiiiiisssss and against LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ peeple.:00008172::00008172::00008172:

• 32 round 9 mm mags times 6 in each per pocket plus the 18 rounds you can get in the full size 17 round M & P 9 mm mag if I remember right plus the one in the chamber. That is 19 rounds in the hand gun. I am just playing with you but this is a fact I tried it ^^yesterday

• We are just talking hypotheticals here but I believe my point is an untrained lunatic with an AR 15 with a high capacity mag is going to “spray” missing a lot. A trained lunatic with a pistol picking each target would be much deadlier due to way less waste of ammo and accuracy IMO. I wish there was a way to stop these crazies but as far as I can figure the only thing is a good guy with a concealed carry taking them out before they kill innocent people. DO AWAY WITH GUN FREE ZONES !!!

• just to show you how messed up the media is here in California. Last week some 14 year olds were over heard talking about attacking their school. As they should the police raided these kids homes, arrested the kids and confiscated any guns that were in the homes that the kids had access to. So far all seems acceptable to me - when it comes to schools you have to be sure, The thing that I found interesting was the medias reaction to the "guns" that were found. They confiscated a Glock a revolver and a AR replica - - every story I heard or read they were all over the idea that an AR had been found, but it wasnt until you got down into the meat of the story that they mentioned that it was a totally legal pellet gun

typical fear based on how it looks and not on what it really is

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Ok. I just read where the Fort Collins, CO city council voted to remove the ban on women (age 11 and older) from barring their breasts. Can we move the Rockies ride to Fort Collins? Asking for a friend

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...