Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Thanks, I would say that Walmart has lost at least one customer. I wonder how many more people will do the same thing. Personally for me I do not do business with with stores and restaurants that have Do Not Carry on their doors. Walmart will never receive another dollar from me.

• Thanks, I would say that Walmart has lost at least one customer. I wonder how many more people will do the same thing. Personally for me I do not do business with with stores and restaurant that has Do Not Carry on their doors. Walmart will never receive another dollar from me.

Here in California we now have background checks for ammo purchases. I havent made a purchase since this new rule went into affect, I have a pretty decent stock pile. one thing I will say is that when I do it will be a bulk supply - if I am going to have to go through that garbage every time I would rather minimize the number of times. of course knowing the state they will probably have a special list of people who make large purchases - - ah hell should probably just go to Arizona - - oh wait that wouldnt be legal 8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• Here in California we now have background checks for ammo purchases. I havent made a purchase since this new rule went into affect, I have a pretty decent stock pile. one thing I will say is that when I do it will be a bulk supply - if I am going to have to go through that garbage every time I would rather minimize the number of times. of course knowing the state they will probably have a special list of people who make large purchases - - ah hell should probably just go to Arizona - - oh wait that wouldnt be legal 8o

Some, let us call them gun people will not even use a credit card to buy ammo and started doing this way before the 22 cal. ammo disappeared off of the market in a two week period. The news cycles said it was the American buying public that caused this to happen. RIGHT! something happened but it was not the public that caused the problem. I know this because I was shooting 550 rounds at least of 22 ammo every day for about 5 years and buying a case (10 ea. of 550 round boxes a week) and then they were gone. I do not know what happened but it was not the buying public that created the problem. AND THEN NEXT the hand gun ammo was hard to find.

• Some, let us call them gun people will not even use a credit card to buy ammo and started doing this way before the 22 cal. ammo disappeared off of the market in a two week period. The news cycles said it was the American buying public that caused this to happen. RIGHT! something happened but it was not the public that caused the problem. I know this because I was shooting 550 rounds at least of 22 ammo every day for about 5 years and buying a case (10 ea. of 550 round boxes a week) and then they were gone. I do not know what happened but it was not the buying public that created the problem. AND THEN NEXT the hand gun ammo was hard to find.

My wife and I own a 9mm hand gun and a 9mm carbine as our SHTF guns. My wife works with a guy who has a FFL and when we decided to get guns that were specifically for a SHTF event we decided to talk to him first to see what he recommended. He was very quick to answer that the best calibers for something like this would be the calibers that LEO's and military use. He felt that these would be the least likely to have supplies manipulated and he also felt that if the situation ever got to the point where our government turned against the people having guns that could use their ammo would also make it more likely a person would be able to "find" ammo

After hearing his advice we decided on going with 9m in both guns because of its relatively low cost which makes practicing affordable and only one size to either stockpile or "find" if needed

• I’m just throwing this in cause I always thought it strange. I have purchased 1000’s of rounds of ammo from LAX Ammo —- out of California. Why would liberal anti gun CA have some of the best prices on ammo I ever found ?? Who knows ??

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• San Francisco officials brand NRA a ‘domestic terrorist organization’

https://www.foxnews.com/politi…ic-terrorist-organization

Well I’ll be damn !! All these years and I never knew I was a domestic terrorist !! I support the NRA so I guess San Francisco wants to send me to Guantanamo Bay...oh yeah - I’m good - liberals want that closed so I guess I’m good for now :00008359::00008359::00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

Well I’ll be damn !! All these years and I never knew I was a domestic terrorist !! I support the NRA so I guess San Francisco wants to send me to Guantanamo Bay...oh yeah - I’m good - liberals want that closed so I guess I’m good for now :00008359::00008359::00008359:

Meh - - just more political BS in an attempt to distract people from their homelessness problem and streets littered with human waste and needles

seriously - remember, this is the place where a homeless illegal immigrant who had been deported 5 times managed to shoot and kill a beautiful young woman who was just out walking with her dad and that man ended up not being found guilty of a single charge - the only thing that stuck at all was illegal possession of a firearm and they overturned that one a week or so ago

San Francisco is a cesspool that will do anything to try and change the headlines in the hopes that people dont notice they are standing in human crap when they walk down the streets

Life Member, and I just sent them some more money. After what the Mayor yesterday, I think they need to publish the numbers for the rest of Ill. on gun violence. I wonder how those numbers relate. Anyone know where to find those numbers?

• You can buy ammo online cheaper anyway so screw Walmart. I usually make a haul at the gun shows. Bought a few 1000 rounds last show that was in the metal can you have to have the old style can opener like took to get in the box.

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• I’m retired.....

:00008172::00008172:

if a person were actually in a SHTF situation having the time or a place to sit and reload might not be a luxury many people have - one of the reasons why it can be beneficial to have weapons that use the same ammo as the oppositions weapons use - - - this way you can take the un used ammo from those who no longer need it. :00000008:

• Some, let us call them gun people will not even use a credit card to buy ammo and started doing this way before the 22 cal. ammo disappeared off of the market in a two week period. The news cycles said it was the American buying public that caused this to happen. RIGHT! something happened but it was not the public that caused the problem. I know this because I was shooting 550 rounds at least of 22 ammo every day for about 5 years and buying a case (10 ea. of 550 round boxes a week) and then they were gone. I do not know what happened but it was not the buying public that created the problem. AND THEN NEXT the hand gun ammo was hard to find.

I can tell you, it was the buying public. The self fulfilling prophecy, "gun people", with their fear of Obama taking their ammo. You know the type, the same type that would raid a pizza parlor looking for the non-existent children Hillary is keeping in the parlors non-existent basement...morons.

I talked to the sporting goods store manager about why I couldn't get ammo. His response: "Remington is pumping out ammo 24-7, they are running 3 shifts. We get shipments every Tuesday and Thursday. By 10a.m. on those days we are out, that is why we put a limit on how much you can buy at a time. If you want ammo, show up first thing in the morning on those days".

Sure as shit, I show up the next day(Thursday)and they had a fairly full stock of all the "missing" calibers. As I stood in line behind a guy that brought his family in so they could each buy the daily limit, he is complaining that, "Ammo is hard to find, that is why we come here every Tuesday and Thursday to stock up, my buddies are stocking up too. Obama is slowing the flow of ammo, since he can't take our guns".

I thought to myself, "Do you hear yourself, idiot? You, your buddies and people like you guys are causing this shortage. I just want a couple boxes for the weekend and have to take a day off work to get them, you dick".

• Sure as shit, I show up the next day(Thursday)and they had a fairly full stock of all the "missing" calibers. As I stood in line behind a guy that brought his family in so they could each buy the daily limit, he is complaining that, "Ammo is hard to find, that is why we come here every Tuesday and Thursday to stock up, my buddies are stocking up too. Obama is slowing the flow of ammo, since he can't take our guns".

I thought to myself, "Do you hear yourself, idiot? You, your buddies and people like you guys are causing this shortage. I just want a couple boxes for the weekend and have to take a day off work to get them, you dick".

Never had a problem...you just gotta know where to shop ...... laugh-squared

Oh .... and a Happy Birthday to the Pirate King himself ....

Have a great one Bill Martin

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited once, last by Orangeman ().

• I hate to tell you that nothing had happened at the time to make the public all of a sudden buy everything on the shelf, 22 ammo was first and then the hand gun stuff disappeared. Also this was when Homeland Security bought the millions and millions of rounds of ammo. I forget the number but look it up. That was the statement that everyone wanted to use but that is not what happened. Some thing has to happen for the public to do that and there was nothing and no kind of scare either. Just one day and all of the 22 ammo was gone. Now after a couple of months of that happening the public WAS buying everything that could be found and only in the past 2 years have you been able to pretty much buy what you want. I did forget to mention that we were shooting around 100 rounds of hand gun stuff per day also