Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• California is not all Hollywood, San Fran or LA. Those places get a lot of press but the rest of the state is full of great people and places to go and see. The sling is helping us out with that! :)

Amen!

California is roughly 163,696 square miles in size and 800 miles long. Most of it is some of the most beautiful country you could ever want to see full of some great people, I personally feel lucky that I was born and raised here. Unfortunately as SoCal points out the news that most of the rest of you all hear about comes out those 3 crazy liberal population centers

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Amen!

California is roughly 163,696 square miles in size and 800 miles long. Most of it is some of the most beautiful country you could ever want to see full of some great people, I personally feel lucky that I was born and raised here. Unfortunately as SoCal points out the news that most of the rest of you all hear about comes out those 3 crazy liberal population centers

San Diego for 1 1/2 years Uncle Sam"s canoe club, I loved the area. It took me about 3 years after getting out to decide not to move to Cali. around 1973-74

• San Diego for 1 1/2 years Uncle Sam"s canoe club, I loved the area. It took me about 3 years after getting out to decide not to move to Cali. around 1973-74

heck - Reagan was Governor back then and our politics was still reasonably sane - - what stopped you?

• heck - Reagan was Governor back then and our politics was still reasonably sane - - what stopped you?

Decided that I did not want to live in the hustle and bustle of Cali. I thought that I wanted to live in the big city. WRONG! I live in the best place on the East coast, we have 5 rivers and the woods and do not forget living in a coastal area. It is just starting to get crazy with all of the Damn Yankee's moving in and they want to make it just like the place they moved out of. :cursing::cursing:

• Decided that I did not want to live in the hustle and bustle of Cali. I thought that I wanted to live in the big city. WRONG! I live in the best place on the East coast, we have 5 rivers and the woods and do not forget living in a coastal area. It is just starting to get crazy with all of the Damn Yankee's moving in and they want to make it just like the place they moved out of. :cursing::cursing:

So true! If you move because of the crazy :00008862: things your state is doing then change or leave your "crazy" :00007863: issues behind! Don't bring that crap with you, vote that way and then complain "crazy":00007505: stuff is happening again. It's just CRAZY!:00007956:

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• So true! If you move because of the crazy :00008862: things your state is doing then change or leave your "crazy" :00007863: issues behind! Don't bring that crap with you, vote that way and then complain "crazy":00007505: stuff is happening again. It's just CRAZY!:00007956:

I hate to sound like I am anti immigrant, I am not,, but have to say I get annoyed when I see people flying the flag of the country they came from all by itself in front of their home or business - if they are also flying the U.S.A. flag and if on the same pole with U.S.A. on top then its all good, but if you have more pride in the country you came from then perhaps immigrating here was a mistake.

My wife immigrated from the Philippines and she busted her butt to become a U.S. citizen. sure she still loves her home country, but she will very proudly tell anyone who asks that she is an American and she would never fly a Philippine flag above the Stars and Stripes

As a side note the even celebrate the 4th of July in the Philippines - they call it Filipino-American Friendship Day - - - :thumbsup:

• Just sitting here thinking about this next presidential election and wondering if there are really very many people who voted for Trump in 2016 that won't vote for him again in 2020,

Also wondering if any of the current Democrat options can even come close to getting the support that Hillary had.

I just dont see any reasons why prior Trump supporters would now change their mind - He is the same loud mouth he was then and he has for the most part been doing or at least trying to do the things he said he would do.

And as to any of the current democrats getting more support than Hillary had - - that seems like a long shot as well

the election is still a long way off, but unless things drastically change I really don't see how Trump loses this

• I sure can’t see Joe Biden or Elizabeth Warren turning any Trump voters. The media can’t be against him anymore than they were in 2016. Take into account all the people that silently support Trump because they don’t want all the crap that goes with it - Trump should win by a bigger margin than 2016. Been wearing Trump hats since 2015 and have way more positive feedback on em now than I did then. Just checked into hotel for Poconos Rally in PA and all the staff is pro Trump - great bunch of guys and gals!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I am up to about 80 Trump hats that I have ordered and given out. I have 9 different ones that I wear, never the same one. I rotate each day. I still wear the Make America a Sh--thole also and always someone says something good about it and all the rest of them.

as much as I would like a Trump hat here in California its not worth it - - I prefer to keep my political views among friends and I wouldnt want to hurt any of the snow flakes little feelings ;(

• as much as I would like a Trump hat here in California its not worth it - - I prefer to keep my political views among friends and I wouldnt want to hurt any of the snow flakes little feelings ;(

You know that that is part of the problem , don't you. Everyone is scared to speak up for fear of hurting someone's feelings. If people would just stand up for what they believe in things could improve, maybe.

• As bad as I hate to admit it when we visited Seattle I did not wear my Trump hat. I get what Edward Neal is saying. When you are dealing with these insane left coast liberals..... let’s just say ANTIFA ain’t gonna beat my ass as long as I have bullets. Really don’t want to have to kill somebody over a freakin hat - I don’t think any sane person would so I decided not to wear it for THEIR protection from being stupid!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• As bad as I hate to admit it when we visited Seattle I did not wear my Trump hat. I get what Edward Neal is saying. When you are dealing with these insane left coast liberals..... let’s just say ANTIFA ain’t gonna beat my ass as long as I have bullets. Really don’t want to have to kill somebody over a freakin hat - I don’t think any sane person would so I decided not to wear it for THEIR protection from being stupid!!!

EXACTLY!

as side note I also almost never wear hats and when I do its usually my Tilly hat. Its my wife thats the ball cap person in the family

• Ahh yes - San Francisco - - best place in the country you could possible want to live

That is if you are illegally in the country or would be considered undesirable any other place in the sane world

only city I have ever visited where there signs posted on walls of walkways asking people not to shit there

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• They just found where that famous blue dress that Monica Lewinsky had reported as being stolen. You know the one - it had that STAIN from an unonimous President on it. Yup, that's the one. it was stolen from her apartment during the middle of the night several years ago. Here's what it looks like today

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• They just found where that famous blue dress that Monica Lewinsky had reported as being stolen. You know the one - it had that STAIN from an unonimous President on it. Yup, that's the one. it was stolen from her apartment during the middle of the night several years ago. Here's what it looks like today

For those who dont know this is a real painting that was owned by the late Jeffery Epstein and was hanging in his home - here is the back story about the artist Artist who painted Clinton in a blue dress

• Decided that I did not want to live in the hustle and bustle of Cali. I thought that I wanted to live in the big city. WRONG! I live in the best place on the East coast, we have 5 rivers and the woods and do not forget living in a coastal area. It is just starting to get crazy with all of the Damn Yankee's moving in and they want to make it just like the place they moved out of. :cursing::cursing:

So one night my family is having dinner at a locally owned place here in town. Our server is chatty and is sharing her life story. Long story short is she moved her family to Alabama from Pennsylvania because the taxes were too high, cost of living was too high, lack of jobs, etc. Huntsville leans to the conservative side and has a pretty good job market because of local and state Govt efforts to attract industry (like Polaris) and she tells us she moved her family here specifically for those opportunities. She then goes on to tell us how much she loves Bernie Sanders and his policies. I almost fell out of my chair the hypocrisy hit me so hard. I'm an independent in terms of political parties, but for the life of me I couldn't understand how someone could rationalize leaving an area where liberal fiscal policies had created an environment she didn't feel she could raise a family in and then want to apply those same fiscal policies on a national scale. The liberal fiscal policies where she came from had made the conditions so bad that she pulled up roots and moved to an area where she had no family, friends, etc solely because she felt she could be successful there. I couldn't believe that she was standing there telling me how bad it was where she lived before and in the same breath saying how she wanted Bernie Sanders to be President so we could have those same policies on a national scale. There's just no reasoning with some people....

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)