Interesting info, worth sharing...
    > YES, GAVIN NEWSOME IS NANCY PELOSI'S NEPHEW, ADAM SHIFF'S SISTER IS
    MARRIED TO GEORGE SOROS SON, AND JOHN KERRY'S DAUGHTER IS MARRIED TO A
    "MULLAH'S SON IN IRAN...
    >
    > BE AWARE WHY THERE IS SUCH TURMOIL IN OUR USA... (educate friends and
    relatives, please )
    > This is what you call a "stacked deck."
    > IF YOU HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS SOMEWHAT RIGGED AND YOU COULDN'T PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT, THIS MIGHT HELP YOU SOLVE THE PUZZLE.
    >
    > ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice ,
    > Obama's former National Security Adviser.
    >
    > CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes , Obama's
    > Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.
    >
    > ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Obama
    > Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney .
    >
    > ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie
    > Hogan , Obama's former Deputy Press Secretary .
    >
    > ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama's former Special
    > Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood.
    >
    > CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary
    Clinton's
    > Deputy Secretary Tom Nides .
    > This is "Huge" and is only a fraction of a 'partial' list since the same incestuous
    relationship holds true for NBC/MSNBC and most media outlets. Trump has been
    right all along. Fake News is generated by this incestuous relationship.
    >

> Ya think there might be a little bias in the news ?.. Ya Think?

YLM. Your Life Matters

• I think all of this is in Mark R. Levin's new book Unfreedom of the Press. He quoted a lot of it on his show this past week. What you are showing is just the tip of the iceburg. I have got to buy the book on my next trip to Walmart

Snopes which is leans heavily to the left tries to to say it is not really true because some of the people named are no longer married and then they go on to basically say that even if its true it doesnt prove a liberal bias in the media

I like to fact check things before I re post them - and for non political things or things that are just wrong snopes but the way they examine this shows they lean left IMO

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I just received the Mark R, Levin book in the mail. these names are published in the "Unfreedom of the Press" Altantic's Elspeth Reeve reported that there were at least twenty-four journalists who transitioned from "MEDIA" jobs to working in the Obama administration. Nineteen names of which are published in the Levin book, notably Time magazine Washington bureau chief Jay Carney became the communications director for for Biden and press secretary for Obama

• From what I have read something like 71% of Jewish voters vote Democrat - - I had a friend who recently passed who was Jewish and was a staunch Obama supporter - I never understood it

now I read things like this Miftah group that planned Tlaib-Omar Israel trip once referred to suicide bombing as sacrifice 'for the cause'

And I still don't get it

with the anti Israel rhetoric that has been coming out of Washington from the left for years - why do so many Jewish people still support Democrats?

for the most part these are bright intelligent and successful people - I just don't get it

Am I just being foolish to think that Jewish Americans would normally support Israel?

• California just did something that will have a chilling effect on law enforcement. The standard for deadly fore has been "reasonable". New legislation changes that standard to "necessary".

Here's the scenario: a robbery suspect points an unloaded firearm at the responding officer and the officer shoots him.

Under the old standard the use of force is reasonable as it appears life was in danger.

Under the new standard the force was not necessary as the gun was not loaded.

Words matter.

• California just did something that will have a chilling effect on law enforcement. The standard for deadly fore has been "reasonable". New legislation changes that standard to "necessary".

Here's the scenario: a robbery suspect points an unloaded firearm at the responding officer and the officer shoots him.

Under the old standard the use of force is reasonable as it appears life was in danger.

Under the new standard the force was not necessary as the gun was not loaded.

Words matter.

I know I’m not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I gotta ask - How the F... does the officer know whether the gun is loaded - wait until he is shot to return fire??? Whoever came up with this should be made to play 2 or 3 rounds of Russian Roulette and see if their opinion changes !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Red When it comes to guns there are some green shoots sprouting up in some places here in California. Needles looking to become a sanctuary gun city and San Diego with weapons and 10+ magazines are a few good examples. This state used to be conservative back in the day - the pendulum is tweeted so far left now we are due for some sanity. Time will tell.....

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Red When it comes to guns there are some green shoots sprouting up in some places here in California. Needles looking to become a sanctuary gun city and San Diego with weapons and 10+ magazines are a few good examples. This state used to be conservative back in the day - the pendulum is tweeted so far left now we are due for some sanity. Time will tell.....

I saw the Mayor of Needles on the news - another case of government not giving a crap about its citizens. Mayor said he has to drive over 3 hours round trip to buy shotgun shells legally under law when he can go over state line 15 minutes and have several places to buy from but can’t legally bring em them back over the state line. California is beautiful but the government there is batshit crazy IMO !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I saw the Mayor of Needles on the news - another case of government not giving a crap about its citizens. Mayor said he has to drive over 3 hours round trip to buy shotgun shells legally under law when he can go over state line 15 minutes and have several places to buy from but can’t legally bring em them back over the state line. California is beautiful but the government there is batshit crazy IMO !!

If it were me I would already have moved out. Family and safety is more important

• If it were me I would already have moved out. Family and safety is more important

I really dislike my State government here in California, but I love the geography and despite the government I dont really know of any other place I would want to live

As to family and safety - my family is safe - they havent taken my guns away yet, and where I live here in the desert is pretty much isolated from the bat shit crazy on the other side of the mountains and up north (most of the damn State qualifies as "up north" from here)

• If it were me I would already have moved out. Family and safety is more important

FunCycle I have gone through the entire process here in Ca. and trust me - this house is protected.

I am blessed to live in a very safe and great town. If ANYTHING happens in Corona it is not unusual to see 2-4 Panda's show up in a matter of minutes. They are on it!

This state, like many others usually only gets the "if it bleeds it leads" news. There are lots of "cracks" showing up in the lefts veneer. This state and its government will do ANYTHING to protect its left status. If and I hope when Ca goes "right" the left will come crumbling down and any hopes of governing on a national level will be gone. This states electoral votes are all important to any hope for the left.

California is not all Hollywood, San Fran or LA. Those places get a lot of press but the rest of the state is full of great people and places to go and see. The sling is helping us out with that! :)

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎