Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Those same anti gun people are the first ones to holler that they need someone to protect them when there is a problem. GO FIGURE, they cannot even protect them selfies and want someone to do it for them. Call the Police even though they would probably be dead before the Police got there.

Coonass swamp police response time is ——

not quick enough :00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Those same anti gun people are the first ones to holler that they need someone to protect them when there is a problem. GO FIGURE, they cannot even protect them selfies and want someone to do it for them. Call the Police even though they would probably be dead before the Police got there.

They probably think police officers have Crystal Balls and can be there before the shooter can get the first round off.

Published in 1971 and the lefts marching orders since ............

I'ts right there in black and white, all anyone has to do is read it and it becomes crystal clear what's going on. It also gives you the knowledge on how to fight it and explains a whole lot of the Presidents actions and why many seem extreme .... Problem is they are almost to a point where it can't be reversed ...almost ....

........... Hell... Hillary wrote her thesis on the book ......

........ newpolitician-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Not to worry about statewide ballon surveillance....since the NSA already records every electronic communication and transaction worldwide.....the GPS in your car and cell phone shouldn’t worry anyone.

The biggest spy agencies right now are Twitter, google, YouTube, Facebook, Reddit, and you willing give them all your personal info with photos of you, your kids, your relatives, friends and enemies. Places you vacation, birthdays, work place, home address. When you're home or away. Where you shop, daycare, church, eat and drink. What you drive.

Self inflicted surveillance....

Sleep nice, you’re safe.....said Freddie Krueger....

• You know we joke about being our own 911 but in reality we are. I don’t care if you live in the city or the boonies if someone is breaking into your house NOBODY will be there in time to save you. I have the security system with all the cameras, motion detectors, etc that is monitored and yeah you hit the panic button and they will call the cops. Chances are whatever happens will be over long before the police arrive. So basically I have a expensive early warning system. If someone is breaking into my house you have to assume they are there to do you harm and take appropriate action. That ole sayin I’d rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6 applies. If that means you have to have an “assault” weapon to feel safe then so be it. One of our fundamental rights is to life - if you are to protect it you need the tools to do so !!

• You know we joke about being our own 911 but in reality we are. I don’t care if you live in the city or the boonies if someone is breaking into your house NOBODY will be there in time to save you. I have the security system with all the cameras, motion detectors, etc that is monitored and yeah you hit the panic button and they will call the cops. Chances are whatever happens will be over long before the police arrive. So basically I have a expensive early warning system. If someone is breaking into my house you have to assume they are there to do you harm and take appropriate action. That ole sayin I’d rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6 applies. If that means you have to have an “assault” weapon to feel safe then so be it. One of our fundamental rights is to life - if you are to protect it you need the tools to do so !!

I need to correct you on this - if someone is breaking into my house Bolt will be there to try to save me. Bolt is a 100+ pound German Shepherd Dog, and even if he cant stop them he should be able to slow them down enough so that by the time they get to me or my wife we will be ready - - I trust Bolt way more that 911, 911 is Bolts backup :)

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

I have that same system only mine kills em dead before they can gain entry.... Oh wait, that's illegal.

• I've always told people that alarms will warn you, cameras will provide evidence to solve the crime, locks will slow someone down and law enforcement will deal with the aftermath. None if them protect you or your family that's up to you.

• I've always told people that alarms will warn you, cameras will provide evidence to solve the crime, locks will slow someone down and law enforcement will deal with the aftermath. None if them protect you or your family that's up to you.

This is effective also

:00008172::00008172:

• I believe the Democrats are on to something with gun control outlawing assault weapons. In the vein of cohesiveness in policy I believe based on the above mass killing assault knives should be banned. Possibly a buy back program to get these instruments of death out of society. Notice how many deadly weapons this one person has - who needs that many knives

Who needs more than one knife and would you look at how the handles form to your hand for lethal non slip stabbing. I think that any knives with over a 3 inch blade is unnecessary - perhaps in the most serious of situation after proper training and a background check you could be allowed to carry this.

After all knives kill people and are not protected by that stupid 2nd Amendment

This message approved by the Democratic National Committee

:00008356::00008356::00008356:

• I used to live in the UK for a few years...and I know they have a gun ban... over the last 22 years of that gun ban...violent crimes still occurred...they just changed the "weapon of choice".

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-42749089

I also read a report last year where in the UK where there are no guns available for purchase...there were over 300 incidents of criminals having guns in a 1 year period. I found that interesting because the big comparison was how many mass shootings were in the US that same year...I think it was just about the same. They mention that it was pretty much a fail because laws didn't stop criminals from owning guns.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...