Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I read this thread but rarely post. This is definitely the thread where this pic belongs. This definitely is not me but it sure describes some. The Dems all need to move here.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• It’s just a shame for all the citizens of that great city have to suffer because of decades of failed Democrat policies From what I can read if you get lost in Chicago and wind up on the Southside - you may not ever come out!!

Sad But True. Although the Austin area on West side has the worst crime. Not Proud of that either.

• Sad But True. Although the Austin area on West side has the worst crime. Not Proud of that either.

The irony of that Chicago Sun Times photo is that El Paso and Dayton were both shocked and reeling from the shootings, but Chicago had more shootings over the weekend than either of the aforementioned. Many shootings over any given weekend happen in Chicago. This article blames the guns and lack of gun control laws, whereas Chicago is basically a "gun free zone".

• Looks like Trump is going to stick more stringent background checks into the immigration legislation so they have more to fight about and once again nothing will come of it. Our government as a whole are acting like a bunch of inbreds.

• As messed up as California's gun laws are at least they are solid evidence that gun laws and assault bans dont work

if Assault bans worked the punk that shot up Gilroy should have been stopped by the ban - - he wasn't

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Seems odd I know, but for some reason people who want to kill people dont seem to be worried about getting in trouble for breaking a gun law

As Vizzini would have said “Inconceivable!"

• I saw footage of the Dayton Ohio shooting. Kudos to our officers in blue. While everyone else was running away they ran towards. Bravery, courage & protection. The best, simply the best!

Thank you!

• It seems that the shooter in Daytona was a an outspoken anti gun, left wing Elizabeth Warren supporter

makes one wonder if this was his attempt to further his left wing politics - also makes me wonder if the main stream media will ever address this possibility

Daytona killer - Left Wing, anti gun, Elizabeth Warren fan

• Even though I think and make it plainly known that this is the sorriest bunch of Democrats ever to hold and seek political positions. I would defend Pocahontas to my last breath that the lunatic in Dayton is not her fault. Same goes for the lunatic in El Paso not being Trump’s fault. Both sides really don’t have any idea what is causing this phenomenon and are just speculating - video games, gun control (which hasn’t worked so far, lack of father’s in the home and blah, blah, blah. A lunatic will find a way to get a gun just like in California - very strict gun laws so lunatic buys one in Nevada to do the deed. I’m not sure this “Red Flag” law won’t be a tool to infringe on the 2nd Amendment which is forbidden by the Constitution. It certainly is a dilemma but politicians using it as a political club is definitely not helpful at all - it just further pits pro gun vs anti gun with no solutions — if there are any. A criminal doesn’t care about laws and a lunatic even less.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Even though I think and make it plainly known that this is the sorriest bunch of Democrats ever to hold and seek political positions. I would defend Pocahontas to my last breath that the lunatic in Dayton is not her fault. Same goes for the lunatic in El Paso not being Trump’s fault. Both sides really don’t have any idea what is causing this phenomenon and are just speculating - video games, gun control (which hasn’t worked so far, lack of father’s in the home and blah, blah, blah. A lunatic will find a way to get a gun just like in California - very strict gun laws so lunatic buys one in Nevada to do the deed. I’m not sure this “Red Flag” law won’t be a tool to infringe on the 2nd Amendment which is forbidden by the Constitution. It certainly is a dilemma but politicians using it as a political club is definitely not helpful at all - it just further pits pro gun vs anti gun with no solutions — if there are any. A criminal doesn’t care about laws and a lunatic even less.

agree 100% - I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of politicians and media on the left blaming Trump yet remaining silent on the Daytona guy

The Red Flag law only means that anyone can finger you, true or not and create problems that cannot be undone

• The Red Flag law only means that anyone can finger you, true or not and create problems that cannot be undone

EXACTLY !!! What will be the legal standard to deny them their 2nd Amendment rights. For example - let’s say a husband is an avid gun enthusiast with many guns and ammo - hubby and wife get in huge fight and decide to split the sheets. Wife is vengeful and gets her family & friends to believe and say hubby is a danger to himself or others. All people on hubby’s side say they see nothing. In anti gun states - which way you think the pendulum is gonna fall?? I can see big lawsuits coming out of this type of law.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I saw footage of the Dayton Ohio shooting. Kudos to our officers in blue. While everyone else was running away they ran towards. Bravery, courage & protection. The best, simply the best!

Thank you!

As long as those who are not willing to defend themselves don't defend themselves this will (more than likely) continue. We need many more people who are willing to defend themselves in order to stop this. People need to get their carry license TODAY! Quit running and start fighting. That's probably the only thing that will make those cowards run back into their holes and stay there.

• As long as those who are not willing to defend themselves don't defend themselves this will (more than likely) continue. We need many more people who are willing to defend themselves in order to stop this. People need to get their carry license TODAY! Quit running and start fighting. That's probably the only thing that will make those cowards run back into their holes and stay there.

I wish! - - getting a carry license here where I live is dang near impossible, when it comes to guns California sucks!!!!

• Those same anti gun people are the first ones to holler that they need someone to protect them when there is a problem. GO FIGURE, they cannot even protect them selfies and want someone to do it for them. Call the Police even though they would probably be dead before the Police got there.

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL