Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Orangeman,

Thank you sharing your experience and for the information. My sincere best wishes to you and your wife getting your lives back to the maximum potential. Stay strong!

Frankie 55

• Orangeman - so sorry for all your troubles and very happy you have been able to restore quality of life to your bride. I have had quite a bit of experience with healthcare in the last couple of years and it is a given that the whole system needs an overhaul but the government running it should not be an option. Anybody that believes the government is going to improve healthcare needs to watch this on an endless loop until they get it

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• For you people that think we are being controlled watch this "The Great Hack" on Netflix They are talking about 5,000 data points on each person. Some 67% of the American public. Amazon - Google - Facebook - Cambridge Analytical and other data companies are controlling what we do and think. This has been happening since the early 2000's. All I can say is watch this Doc. this "THIS SHIT IS REAL AND HAPPENING" I just watched this and my numbers might not be totally accurate I did not have a pen at the time

Oops, to late, most aren't bright enough to care anymore. Now if you'll excuse me I gotta go vote for the next dumbshit that's going to allow this to continue.

• dont know if this is political or not, but what the heck

meatless burgers - the Impossible Burger and Beyond Meat, same ingredients as dog food

Edit: - next thing you know they will be trying to feed us Soylent Green

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• dont know if this is political or not, but what the heck

meatless burgers - the Impossible Burger and Beyond Meat, same ingredients as dog food

Of course it’s political - if AOC has her way we have to do away with cows cause they fart too much - that’s why Imma do my part and eat as many ribeyes as I can to further her efforts :00008172:

• Lowest African American unemployment rate ever.

Lowest Hispanic unemployment rate ever.

This isn't about rich folks, it's about those that have traditionally been crushed by a welfare system that is tantamount to slavery, where the Democrats' leash is made of money.

Its about people getting off of welfare and getting up on their own two feet.

Reagan was right: "The very best social program is a JOB!"

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

This isn't about rich folks, it's about those that have traditionally been crushed by a welfare system that is tantamount to slavery, where the Democrats' leash is made of money.

Last I heard welfare paid more than McDonalds and many other company's do so that would make Reagan wrong. You really think someone's going to give up 10.00 an hour so they can get a job and work for half that before taxes?

• How is this posible?

LOS ANGELES, July 30 (Reuters) - California's Democratic governor signed a law on Tuesday requiring U.S. presidential candidates to release five years of tax returns before they can appear on the state's ballot, a move aimed squarely at President Donald Trump.

• How is this posible?

LOS ANGELES, July 30 (Reuters) - California's Democratic governor signed a law on Tuesday requiring U.S. presidential candidates to release five years of tax returns before they can appear on the state's ballot, a move aimed squarely at President Donald Trump.

it will probably be overturned by the courts, but even if it isnt at this point it really doesnt matter - if Trump isnt on the California ballot in the primary at this point there is no challenger, and if California kept him off the regular election who cares our winner take all electoral college vote will never go to Trump anyway - its not like Trump is being kept out of a pro Trump State after all, Trump can just tell Ca to F off

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• it will probably be overturned by the courts,

Not probably, the Constitution outlines the requirements to run for President, the States have no authority here ... Newsom should be shoveling human waste off the streets of the major cities in his state or picking up needles in public playgrounds rather than pushing go nowhere legislation even Moonbeam disagreed with .........

........ bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......