Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• In the end it seems that yesterdays little show did more to help Trump than it did to hurt him - even hard core Trump haters seem to agree on this

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• From the Mueller report.

report does not conclude Trump committed a crime and it does not exonerate him

so basically the report is neutral on the issue of Trump committing a crime

like I said - yesterdays s#it show helped Trump and improved his chances of being reelected

• The same thing that the Dems have been doing all along. They are hoping if they throw enough shit at the wall, sooner or later some will stick to the wall. Hoping that some of the American public will believe them! NUFF SAID

problem is that the more shit they throw that doesnt stick the more people support reelecting Trump

• The really frightening thing that came to light from Muller's testimony yesterday was when he stated that the Russians are still trying to interfere with our elections.

One would hope that this would have been a call to action for the Democrats leading congress to do something to stop it, but I suspect that they would rather just keep on trying to bring down Trump instead

• The really frightening thing that came to light from Muller's testimony yesterday was when he stated that the Russians are still trying to interfere with our elections.

One would hope that this would have been a call to action for the Democrats leading congress to do something to stop it, but I suspect that they would rather just keep on trying to bring down Trump instead

Who was in charge of the country when Russia was doing all this?

Do you really think that the USA does not interfere with other countries elections or whomever runs their governments

• Do you really think that the USA does not interfere with other countries elections or whomever runs their governments

Of course we do - been doing it forever I would bet and I know for a fact that the Obama administration had boots on the ground in Israel working against Netanyahu when he was running for reelection - we are the world leaders in interfering in the elections of other countries, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to stop others from doing it to us does it?

• Of course we do - been doing it forever I would bet and I know for a fact that the Obama administration had boots on the ground in Israel working against Netanyahu when he was running for reelection - we are the world leaders in interfering in the elections of other countries, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to stop others from doing it to us does it?

It is Payback and Control. If wrong for one then it is wrong for all. It is just like the rule of law which should be the same for everyone. Just like screwing around on your wife, it is OK until you get caught

• It is Payback and Control. If wrong for one then it is wrong for all. It is just like the rule of law which should be the same for everyone. Just like screwing around on your wife, it is OK until you get caught

I never said it was okay for us to do it, but it is a fact that we do, and I would bet the other countries try to stop it as much as possible, just like we should be trying to stop it - - - - Personally I think the fake outrage about them doing it to us is hilarious I would bet they knew this was happening a long time ago and the only reason its a big deal now is because they thought they could use it against Trump