Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Can you imagine taking a criminal case to a prosecutor and saying. You need to indite this guy because the investigators can't prove he didn't do it?

I think the Dems would be happy with - kill Trump now - we will convict him of something later !!! They are all in a panic that they got nobody that can beat Trump in 2020.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• The federal Statute of Limitations for obstruction of justice is 5 years - - assuming Trump gets reelected the 5 years will be long past by the time he is out of office

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• That makes a great talking point but could you show me the legal aspect of a prosecutor needing to find someone innocence?

I think if you have read my comments you would realize I didn't vote for Trump in 16 as much as I voted against Hillary, so not my boy.

BTW reference a charity shutting down after the election check out the Clinton foundation.

Clinton Foundation is still there. Not sure what you mean.

I see, you voted for him, defend him and will vote for him next year, but he's not your guy. Sorry, I was confused.;)

• Clinton Foundation is still there. Not sure what you mean.

I see, you voted for him, defend him and will vote for him next year, but he's not your guy. Sorry, I was confused.;)

Not a fan of backing people as they all will do something to screw up and let you down. I am a fan of results though.

I notice you didn't respond to the first part of my comment, any thoughts on that?

If it helps with your confusion;

I did not vote for Trump yrump in the primary .

I have not attended any Trump events.

I do not own any Trump gear(MAGA hats, signs, flags, etc)

I have never donated time or money to the Trump campaign.

Edited once, last by Red ().

• As a side note it sure seems like the Democrats are doing everything they can think of to try to kill any chance they might have at defeating Trump in 2020.

if they keep this crap up they are going to hand him the next 4 years on a silver platter.

• That makes a great talking point but could you show me the legal aspect of a prosecutor needing to find someone innocence?

I think if you have read my comments you would realize I didn't vote for Trump in 16 as much as I voted against Hillary, so not my boy.

BTW reference a charity shutting down after the election check out the Clinton foundation.

I didn't touch your first question, because I honestly don't understand what you are asking?

Plenty of evidence for obstruction conviction, slam dunk. Trump's position as President saved him. He will probably be indicted for obstruction once he leaves his position. Does that answer your question?

• I didn't touch your first question, because I honestly don't understand what you are asking?

Plenty of evidence for obstruction conviction, slam dunk. Trump's position as President saved him. He will probably be indicted for obstruction once he leaves his position. Does that answer your question?

They said there was no obstruction in the report.

• We should then forgive everyone (criminals) and hop the statue of limitation kicks in before they can be indicted.... We are all equal.

Yeah, it doesn't make sense when, "nobody is above the law" except for the President and anyone they see fit to pardon. "Nobody" should mean nobody, but it has been like that far before Trump took office and will probably be like that long after he leaves.

• If he loses and gets convicted, he's not going to jail. Kamala Harris is going to reform the prison sentences and be more forgiving to first time offenders. Oh wait, that's only for LIBERALS

That would be hilarious.

Trump: "I'm the proof folks, the liberals are letting filthy, horrible criminals loose into our towns and cities. These are bad people folks. This needs to stop ".:P:D

• I didn't touch your first question, because I honestly don't understand what you are asking?

Very simple question. Let me simplify it. You stated that Mueller didn't exonerate Trump. My question "show me the legal aspect of a prosecutor needing to find someone innocence?" Under what legal theory does an investigator need to prove the subject of their investigation did not commit a criminal act? I've never had a prosecutor tell me to prove someone didn't commit a crime.

• Very simple question. Let me simplify it. You stated that Mueller didn't exonerate Trump. My question "show me the legal aspect of a prosecutor needing to find someone innocence?" Under what legal theory does an investigator need to prove the subject of their investigation did not commit a criminal act? I've never had a prosecutor tell me to prove someone didn't commit a crime.

He was basically saying Trump is guilty. Is that a simple enough answer? Mueller exonerated a lot of people, meaning he did not have any or enough dirt on them to convict. He did not exonerate Trump because he has enough to convict.

• He did not exonerate Trump because he has enough to convict.

when did he say this?

• He was basically saying Trump is guilty. Is that a simple enough answer? Mueller exonerated a lot of people, meaning he did not have any or enough dirt on them to convict. He did not exonerate Trump because he has enough to convict.

1. Your answer is simple and wrong.

2. Please tell us who he exonerated by name in his report.

3. Why wouldn't he indite those involved in the case and leave Trump as an unindited coconsperator?

• 1. Your answer is simple and wrong.

2. Please tell us who he exonerated by name in his report.

3. Why wouldn't he indite those involved in the case and leave Trump as an unindited coconsperator?

Trump was the only one attempting to obstruct the investigation. By all counts, nobody followed is orders.