Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Just perusing the news today and saw more evidence of the liberal media and their depictions. In one article a liberal rag said the Proud Boys was a far right “gang”. A couple articles later ANTIFA was described as “social justice warriors”. WTF ??! Are they not both left and right wing extremists?? Why not call a spade a spade?? I think they should have a US smackdown. Invite all ANTIFA and all Proud Boys into some football stadium - let em all in - each group lined up on each end of the field issuing everyone a bat. Do a pay per view with all proceeds going to charity then lock the doors and blow the whistle. The ones that don’t make it - OH WELL - survivors are charged with Aggravated Battey. Appears to me that would be a WIN WIN for the whole country. Bring back the old Live by the Sword - Die by the Sword!! See if that makes em keep extremist ideas to themselves!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I ran across this quote in an article about strip clubs dying across the USA...

However, Vice pointed out many millennial grooms feel uncomfortable being around strippers and would prefer to bond with their buddies over a game of laser tag or by organising trips.

I made as many deals in a strip club back in the day than I did in the office. It’s amazing what you can get done when you apply alcohol and lap dances to a meeting. Now millennials would rather play laser tag than have boobs shook in their face?! Jeez - we better not have to ever go back to war — we would be SCREWED with no men !!!

• I ran across this quote in an article about strip clubs dying across the USA...

However, Vice pointed out many millennial grooms feel uncomfortable being around strippers and would prefer to bond with their buddies over a game of laser tag or by organising trips.

I made as many deals in a strip club back in the day than I did in the office. It’s amazing what you can get done when you apply alcohol and lap dances to a meeting. Now millennials would rather play laser tag than have boobs shook in their face?! Jeez - we better not have to ever go back to war — we would be SCREWED with no men !!!

Our next war shall include lots of songs and dancing in the street. With all the soldiers singing, dancing and having fun and corporations making no money because there were no deaths maybe our two bit politicians would stop acting like a bunch of assholes.

Bill, I think you spelled ORGASMIC trips wrong. :):):)

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• My liberal friends were celebrating the US women's soccer team domination in the world cup. I made them mad by telling them they shouldn't celebrate America destroying smaller weaker countries. Apparently they don't get sarcasm.

• We all would be upset if any flag was flown above the USA flag.

The only flag I want to see flown above the American flag is the "christian" flag. No I'm not a bible thumper but this nation was founded on judeo christian values so I'm ok with that flag on top.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Does anyone remember that Star Bucks would not support our troops during "Desert Storm" Star Bucks is still on the Black list for a lot of people because of that. If I remember, Target stores was also on that list for the same reason.

• I stopped going to Starbucks when they said they were a "gun free" zone and they did not want or need my money.

Since I am NEVER in a gun free zone, I chose to honor their wishes and let them be a gun free zone.

So as far as I care, they can go bankrupt and I would not even give a shit as I wouldn't drink their shitty coffee anyway.

So..... Long die starbucks.

• I stopped going to Starbucks when they said they were a "gun free" zone and they did not want or need my money.

Since I am NEVER in a gun free zone, I chose to honor their wishes and let them be a gun free zone.

So as far as I care, they can go bankrupt and I would not even give a shit as I wouldn't drink their shitty coffee anyway.

So..... Long die starbucks.

But you will still vote for those who will take starbucks champagne fund money so our government can still live high on the hog. Our government works for big money now not you or me.

• I just wonder who the manager of that Starbucks in Seattle that asked the officers to leave because they were making customers uncomfortable was gonna call if somebody started beatin his ass??? Don’t hardly seem right but you know those same cops would rush back to save his sorry ass. I just wonder what these folks would do if nobody wanted to be a cop to protect em??? AHH — throw a milkshake at the perpetrators - that should scare em off :00008172:

• Peple being uncomfortable with police presence have been around for a long time. They are commonly called criminals.

I seldom go to Starbucks so boycotting wouldn't have much effect. I think the problem here is the employee not a corporation. Although a liberal twat working at Starbucks wouldn't surprise anyone.

• Peple being uncomfortable with police presence have been around for a long time. They are commonly called criminals.

I seldom go to Starbucks so boycotting wouldn't have much effect. I think the problem here is the employee not a corporation. Although a liberal twat working at Starbucks wouldn't surprise anyone.

If it were just criminals being uncomfortable that would be one thing - the local Starbucks has not been a thug hangout in my experience. If you and I were minding our own business drinking an overpriced cup of coffee and they asked you to leave because you were LEO I would be highly offended. How is this any different from “go to the back of the bus”?? Discrimination and civil rights are on the books for EVERYONE — even cops !!!

• If it were just criminals being uncomfortable that would be one thing - the local Starbucks has not been a thug hangout in my experience. If you and I were minding our own business drinking an overpriced cup of coffee and they asked you to leave because you were LEO I would be highly offended. How is this any different from “go to the back of the bus”?? Discrimination and civil rights are on the books for EVERYONE — even cops !!!

Have you ever been inside one of those Starbucks and seen the menu prices? If you have, you wouldn't make that statement. $7.50 for a CRAP-o-CHINO. OMG!!

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE