Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Watched a segment on that this morning - this is what is in detention centers and jails all over the country use

Just more of AOC’s bullshit - she needs to go back to bringing me my fine Kentucky bourbon with a $5 table dance!! And for detainees - if you don’t like the facilities - don’t come here illegally!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• She also lied about being assaulted. Even MSM today said she was lying.

When a reporter asked her if she saw people drinking from toilets she just closed the window, why because she never got inside they were there giving interviews outside and even protected surrounded by officers how can that nut-case accuse them to assault her??? That wack job is nothing but lies for attention!!!

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• Watched a segment on that this morning - this is what is in detention centers and jails all over the country use

Just more of AOC’s bullshit - she needs to go back to bringing me my fine Kentucky bourbon with a $5 table dance!! And for detainees - if you don’t like the facilities - don’t come here illegally!!!

Maybe they have never had a toilet. Welcome to civilization.

• Maybe they have never had a toilet. Welcome to civilization.

Maybe they have never had a toilet. Welcome to civilization.

So it is a Jail not a immigration detention facility, I dont think thats civilization or at least not USA, all illegals should get deported if they have no homatarian case.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• So it is a Jail not a immigration detention facility, I dont think thats civilization or at least not USA, all illegals should get deported if they have no homatarian

Call it what you want, if you can't leave you are bring detained. Clean water, food and medical care in a US jail is better than their conditions at home. Why else would they come here knowing that they would be detained?

BTW they can voluntarily deport if they don't like the conditions.

• So what is the next step, tell them hey we just did build a new shower house just go nothing to worry.

Are we still The USA? or should we learn a second "first Language" I agree nobody illegal should be in our great country but do process.

As I have said before - if all immigrants were like you there would be no problem. You came in legally, assimilated into our society and became a productive, tax paying citizen. Got no problem with legal immigration - come here illegally you have committed a crime and detention centers or jail is where you belong until deported. Just because you come from a poor country wanting to cash in on America’s freedom does NOT give you asylum status. Unless you are from a war torn country on the losing side - stay in your country and protest THEIR government - don’t come here and protest ours. Then see if you like the accommodations in their detention centers !!! Pretty sure every prisoner in Guatemala or El Salvador would give their left nut to swap places with any illegal this side of the border!!

• I can believe that Nike pulled its Betsy Ross shoes from the market because COLIN KAEPPERNICK said it was offensive due to ties to slavery. We may as well throw in the towel and give ourselves back to the English so the “justice warriors” can blame them instead of our nation’s founders. Not that I wore Nike’s before but....

After the last episode of Kaepernick kneeling during the National Anthem and sporting police officers as pigs on his socks I thought to burn my nikes. Had two pairs, one set was new so I thought why not use them to cut my grass. I use old shoes to cut grass, I have a fairly large yard and there is always a chance to step in dog poop. A good fit.

Burges Owens is an incredible athlete and an incredible person with a positive message for everyone. nike should give him a call instead of taking advice from a hater. Getting tired of the constant bashing this country.

• She also lied about being assaulted. Even MSM today said she was lying.

When a reporter asked her if she saw people drinking from toilets she just closed the window, why because she never got inside they were there giving interviews outside and even protected surrounded by officers how can that nut-case accuse them to assault her??? That wack job is nothing but lies for attention!!!

I saw a picture of AOC yesterday looking through the border fence. The look on her face was as if her house was burning down and she was helpless to save it. A wider angle photo with the same people showed she was looking through the fence to nothing but a parking lot with a few people in the picture who wanted nothing to do with the border.

Another nut case looking to steal votes buy deception. What about this country!

• Many, many years ago I was working on the east side of houston on telephone road (Can you say scum town?). A maintenance guy from an apartment complex came to the store and had some locks rekeyed. He told me it was mostly illegals that lived there. He said after they fill up the bathtub, toilet and sinks with poop and pee they would move to a different apartment. A lot of these people have never seen a toilet or a running water sink before they came here. That's purty much what our politicians are doing now, feeding us mass amounts of poop and pee. Makes you wanna run off to your local voting booth and re elect the basturds... don't it.

• We've got the same thing happening here with all the so-called asylum seekers (freeloaders, ISIS fighters, Sharia fans) living in 4 star hotels at tax payers expenses. They're shitting all over everyone and everything. At least your President doen't want them. Our asshole PM just keeps bringing them so he can build his own nation. 100% of friends and aquaitances can't wait for October when we go to the polls. Trudeau is destroying our country.

All the oil might be in Alberta but the dipsticks are in Ottawa!

• We've got the same thing happening here with all the so-called asylum seekers (freeloaders, ISIS fighters, Sharia fans) living in 4 star hotels at tax payers expenses. They're shitting all over everyone and everything. At least your President doen't want them. Our asshole PM just keeps bringing them so he can build his own nation. 100% of friends and aquaitances can't wait for October when we go to the polls. Trudeau is destroying our country.

These two did a really good job of making its people want to change.....LEADERS :00008359::00008359:

• The sooner they send all the mexicans back where they belong the better. I hired one company to cut my grass and they were to lazy to show up so I fired them. So now this new company is whining and crying because I want the grass cut down low enough to look like the rest of the neighborhood grass but they don't want to. May have to fire there sorry asses too.

• The sooner they send all the mexicans back where they belong the better. I hired one company to cut my grass and they were to lazy to show up so I fired them. So now this new company is whining and crying because I want the grass cut down low enough to look like the rest of the neighborhood grass but they don't want to. May have to fire there sorry asses too.

This is why me 'n John Deere do all the yard work around here!

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• I don’t think you can just blame Mexicans on poor job performance. Poor work ethics and lack of pride knows no ethnicity. Lots of times good work comes down to the luck of the draw when hiring for any job IMHO.

• I don’t think you can just blame Mexicans on poor job performance. Poor work ethics and lack of pride knows no ethnicity. Lots of times good work comes down to the luck of the draw when hiring for any job IMHO.

My neighbor is mexican American and use to have his own sheetrock business. One of the reasons he went out of business was because he couldn't find illegals to show up for work. But your right good work ethics seems to be a thing of the past. But why would anyone want to have good work ethics when they only make 7 or 8 bucks an hour (McDonald's pay).