Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• WOLF - riddle me this??? Why did Clinton flat out lie to the American people that Benghazi was due to a freakin video??? I’m again with Orangeman - they have had the microscope up Trump’s ass for 2 years - it’s time to see if Clinton and her minions can withstand the same scrutiny. I happen to think that with what I know ((barring information not released to the public) I believe my old, tired, retired, cripple ass could put together a slam dunk case against her on several charges. Maybe they will call :00008172::00008172::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• WOLF - riddle me this??? Why did Clinton flat out lie to the American people that Benghazi was due to a freakin video??? I’m again with Orangeman - they have had the microscope up Trump’s ass for 2 years - it’s time to see if Clinton and her minions can withstand the same scrutiny. I happen to think that with what I know ((barring information not released to the public) I believe my old, tired, retired, cripple ass could put together a slam dunk case against her on several charges. Maybe they will call :00008172::00008172::00008172:

I believe your old, tired, retired, cripple ass ain't never going to find out. This is all pom and pomp-ass bs from the zombies that reside in DC. It's like watching a zombie movie and thinking that movie is real (well in DC it is) but we (the American people) are suppose to be smart enough to know it isn't.

If I recall, there were multiple investigations, interviews, inquiries...and it was the center of all things political for... How long ago was that? Remember for two years the Republicans controlled the Presidency, House and Senate and for more than that time they were investigating Hillary. Trey Goudy concluded the investigation with an astounding, "We found some very interesting things that should be looked into further". Really? Look into them and finish the Damn thing. Why conclude the investigation because the other party took control of the House, before they actually take control? Must have been some "very interesting things".

• If I recall, there were multiple investigations, interviews, inquiries...and it was the center of all things political for... How long ago was that? Remember for two years the Republicans controlled the Presidency, House and Senate and for more than that time they were investigating Hillary. Trey Goudy concluded the investigation with an astounding, "We found some very interesting things that should be looked into further". Really? Look into them and finish the Damn thing. Why conclude the investigation because the other party took control of the House, before they actually take control? Must have been some "very interesting things".

In a couple words “ POLITICS SUCK” :00008172:In a few more - politicians suck - just Democrat politicians suck worse than Republican politicians - not to say Republican politicians don’t suck worse than Democrat politicians from time to time. Did that clear up everything for you ???:00008356::00008356::00008356:

• I highly doubt the Secretary of State is the first or in most cases last person in the chain of command to make security decisions for 275 posts. That would be like expecting the President to make all security decisions for the military, DHS, Border Patrol....and holding Him/Her entirely responsible if something got missed. It's unreasonable.

CEO's are in charge of their company, however in most large companies they have little to do with day to day operations and security of every office/ Factory.

Again, not defending. Just trying to understand. How it is entirely her fault and she needs to go to prison over it?

Anyone is welcome to chime in on this. Tricky, US embassies are a complicated piece of land, I believe its handled much like a rent or lease. The property is protected by the owner (host nation). The host nation has no rite to enter the property unless given permission by the country that purchases the lease. The US has the responsibility/right to defend itself and its contents within the embassy. Typically as in the case of any US state internal protection is handled by the governors (National Guard Units) but its not actually a US state. Therefor the responsibility of the embassy internal protection is placed upon the security of the state. From my understanding there were multiple requests to the secretory of the state for increased protection prior to this event and they were turned down.

My opinion it is always a tough call that I wouldn't wish on myself. Best hope would have been to fizzle out. But after a point a decision has to be made and that decision has to be made within a time frame that a course of action can be accomplished. Obliviously it was failed.

I also agree Secretory Clinton was the greatest potential for election to the presidency. Thus a target. But it doesn't change the responsibilities of the secretory of state. I think the Lock her up is far more about the transfer of classified info over illegal servers and the cover up & destroying of that process. Obstruction of justice.

• Anyone is welcome to chime in on this. Tricky, US embassies are a complicated piece of land, I believe its handled much like a rent or lease. The property is protected by the owner (host nation). The host nation has no rite to enter the property unless given permission by the country that purchases the lease. The US has the responsibility/right to defend itself and its contents within the embassy. Typically as in the case of any US state internal protection is handled by the governors (National Guard Units) but its not actually a US state. Therefor the responsibility of the embassy internal protection is placed upon the security of the state. From my understanding there were multiple requests to the secretory of the state for increased protection prior to this event and they were turned down.

My opinion it is always a tough call that I wouldn't wish on myself. Best hope would have been to fizzle out. But after a point a decision has to be made and that decision has to be made within a time frame that a course of action can be accomplished. Obliviously it was failed.

I also agree Secretory Clinton was the greatest potential for election to the presidency. Thus a target. But it doesn't change the responsibilities of the secretory of state. I think the Lock her up is far more about the transfer of classified info over illegal servers and the cover up & destroying of that process. Obstruction of justice.

The Obstruction of Justice case is just fruits of the poisonous tree from many years known as Hillary Clinton.

• I keep hearing the dems say "rule of law" like it's important to them. If they actually believe in it how do you make a case for obstructing deportation of people who have had due process and have deportation orders from a federal judge?

• I keep hearing the dems say "rule of law" like it's important to them. If they actually believe in it how do you make a case for obstructing deportation of people who have had due process and have deportation orders from a federal judge?

That's where both party's suck. When someone crosses the border illegally the only due process should be a boot in the ass back across the border, period. No spending billions on housing, feeding, no court, no legal counsel just a big boot in the ass back across the border.

• everyone supports the rule of law when they agree with the outcome - and when they don't agree with the outcome suddenly that support goes away.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I am sad to say - especially being a part of the judicial system for 30+ years that the rule of law is no longer the rule of law. The rich and powerful bend the law to their will and benefit and really don’t even try to mask it anymore. Look at ALL the high profile politicians that are in themselves or are involved with some type of at the least unethical - and worst - down right criminal activities with not one indictment !! I know we can hope for the system to change but I just don’t see it in our lifetimes - it has taken too many years to get where we are to believe that elected officials will effect any change!!

• Not political but important anyway. It was great to get to spend a little time with you this weekend even if we were fighting for our lives! LOL

Hope you continue to improve day by day and if your ever back in Bama give us a shout!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• AOC Just broke the law by telling Illeagals what cities ICE will be operating in. I wonder if our justice department has the balls to prosecute her? Or Is she another Clinton above the law? I cannot believe how this woman operates. She in MHO is a traitor.

• AOC Just broke the law by telling Illeagals what cities ICE will be operating in. I wonder if our justice department has the balls to prosecute her? Or Is she another Clinton above the law? I cannot believe how this woman operates. She in MHO is a traitor.

Is it illegal, or just poor form/stupid?

Kinda like when reporters after the Boston Marathon bombing, went on and on, segment after segment saying, "If the bombers did x,y,z the loss of life and damage would be much worse". I always think, "Stop giving them ideas moron"!

• Not political but important anyway. It was great to get to spend a little time with you this weekend even if we were fighting for our lives! LOL

Hope you continue to improve day by day and if your ever back in Bama give us a shout!

Yep the skies opened up and I’m sure it was quite entertaining watching my one legged ass trying to bolt up into rabtech s trailer - I know if the shoe (no pun intended) was on the other foot I woulda laughed my butt off 😂😂. All BS aside I really enjoyed our time together also !!

So .. Bernie and Ms. Warren ..... I went in to debt to get an education..paid it back.... went in to debt to continue my wife's education...paid it back .... struggled, saved, worked to send our daughters to school and still had to go into debt to get it done ...paid it back ....

If you get elected where do I send the bill for reimbursement since I know you are not just buying votes proposing to dismiss current student debt for those who willingly went in to debt to secure an education that will allow them the means to pay it back later in life and leaving everyone else, including those who didn't have that opportunity, to foot the bill ..again .....

While I am at it I feel oppressed and discriminated against since others live on the water and I have to drive a couple miles to get to the boat ramp in my gas guzzling, environment destroying American made pick up so I need them to refund the cost of my home and provide me a zero interest government loan that I can default on with no repercussions so I can live like them ....

.... angry-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• “Your not voting for me so I care theeeese much”:00000014: