Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• That would make all my dreams come true.

All your dreams? I hope you get it, because that is the saddest "dreams" I've ever heard.

Amazingly healthy long life, love, family unity, happiness, riches, ability to fly, super human strength, truly know everything, travel through space and time, invent something that changes the world for the better forever, The end of pollution, see a time where all men and women live in harmony, the end of world hunger, poverty and suffering and find a cure for every major life ending/altering ailment. Own my own large lake attached to my hundreds of acres that has an indoor gun/archery range, outdoor gun and archery range, dragstrip, 8 mile long car/motorcycle track, 50 mile long dirt track through dense woods for dirtbikes, quads and side by sides, a few boats waverunners...

But, if Hillary in prison is ALL your dreams I feel for you and hope you get your "dreams".;)

• Am I the only one dreading this voting cycle? The left is going to be all "free shit here, get your free shit here", and the right is going to be all "how far can I shove my head up POTUS' ass".

Where is my common sense middle ground candidate saying "we can't afford that" and "while Trump has done some good stuff, he is not the second coming", and "Biden and Trump keep your hands and ignorant comments to yourself".

Seriously. I want a candidate who answers the questions with the truth "not, my job, legislation comes from Congress", "not my job, judging legalities is for the courts", "not my job, anything not specifically enumerated by the Constitution belongs in the hands of the states", etc. Sigh. The President shouldn't be this important!

That's purty much why 50-60 percent of the people don't vote anymore.

• All your dreams? I hope you get it, because that is the saddest "dreams" I've ever heard.

Amazingly healthy long life, love, family unity, happiness, riches, ability to fly, super human strength, truly know everything, travel through space and time, invent something that changes the world for the better forever, The end of pollution, see a time where all men and women live in harmony, the end of world hunger, poverty and suffering and find a cure for every major life ending/altering ailment. Own my own large lake attached to my hundreds of acres that has an indoor gun/archery range, outdoor gun and archery range, dragstrip, 8 mile long car/motorcycle track, 50 mile long dirt track through dense woods for dirtbikes, quads and side by sides, a few boats waverunners...

But, if Hillary in prison is ALL your dreams I feel for you and hope you get your "dreams".;)

Maybe I should explain that I have dreamed of justice being served ever since Bengazi.

• All your dreams? I hope you get it, because that is the saddest "dreams" I've ever heard.

BOSS - de plane - de plane.....

Now that we’re back

After all - it is Slick Willies dream come true also :00008172::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• WOLF, I am a Korea and Vietnam Veteran and I am very concerned about what happened in Bengazi. Yes my dreams would be fulfilled if Hillery and all the people involved were sent to prison. Coruption in our Government has to stop. So I will dream until the day I die that Justice will be served and that this great Country that I love Will be Great Again. God Bless America!!!!

• WOLF, I am a Korea and Vietnam Veteran and I am very concerned about what happened in Bengazi. Yes my dreams would be fulfilled if Hillery and all the people involved were sent to prison. Coruption in our Government has to stop. So I will dream until the day I die that Justice will be served and that this great Country that I love Will be Great Again. God Bless America!!!!

As a fellow Vet, I thank you for your service. You do realize I was busting your chops over your , "ALL my dreams come true" statement, right. I just thought it was that that is your one and only dream.

I have said over and over, I don't care about any politicians enough to get emotional over their rightful imprisonment. I also never defend the indefensible because somebody is my friend, I voted for them or any other reason. If they are guilty, prove it, convict them and I will nod in approvement.:)

• WOLF & canegrinder - I am humbled to be in a conversation with you Vets. I was lucky - young enough I missed Vietnam and too old for the Iraq war. Being in law all my life I believe that EVERYONE should be held accountable for their actions. Hillary has engaged in criminal activity way back to Whitewater and the cattle futures windfall. canegrinder dreaming about her going to jail is perfectly normal like many of us wanting her to pay the price for her illegal activities. WOLF I know your political views pretty well after a couple year long fun debate. With the tide turning and HILLARY getting investigated we may finally see justice. I think when it is proven the DOJ will recommend charges if they can prove it. You can bet - if Mueller thought he. could have indicted on anything he would have been screaming it at the top of his lungs. We will see - with Clinton’s 40 years of political corruption and favors - I’m not real sure they will ever get her behind bars. WOLF - if Hillary runs into a silver bullet - found with a smoking gun - you will join the “LOCK HER UP” cheer immediately with canegrinder and myself :00008359::00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• As a fellow Vet, I thank you for your service. You do realize I was busting your chops over your , "ALL my dreams come true" statement, right. I just thought it was that that is your one and only dream.

I have said over and over, I don't care about any politicians enough to get emotional over their rightful imprisonment. I also never defend the indefensible because somebody is my friend, I voted for them or any other reason. If they are guilty, prove it, convict them and I will nod in approvement.:)

Thank you for your service. I agree with you but I also believe that a majority of the Nation believes Hillary and her gang are guilty and should be tried and that includes Obama.

Thank you canegrinder. One of the prerequisites of serving in a combat zone is the reassurance that your country has your back, always and will do everything in its power to support the warfighter. I was shocked that the whole executive branch could sit and watch our embassy (our land oversees) come under attack for hours. They could have called on fighters over in Aviano Italy for a show of force, a flyby may have been all that was necessary. Nothing. Why?

My opinion, President Trump would have been on the phone in minutes ordering a squadron of fighters from Aviano.

• Thank you canegrinder. One of the prerequisites of serving in a combat zone is the reassurance that your country has your back, always and will do everything in its power to support the warfighter. I was shocked that the whole executive branch could sit and watch our embassy (our land oversees) come under attack for hours. They could have called on fighters over in Aviano Italy for a show of force, a flyby may have been all that was necessary. Nothing. Why?

My opinion, President Trump would have been on the phone in minutes ordering a squadron of fighters from Aviano.

If that is the case, should the chant not be, "lock him up"? If Trump, the President is who you think should/would respond, why is all the blame put on Hillary Clinton, the Secretary of State?

I'm not defending her, just inquiring. Her position(Secretary of State) being the one "entirely responsible for all faults related to Bengazi", has always baffled me.

• ok, so we are 503 days away from the 2020 election. Many Dems (with public jobs) hit the campaign trail a year and a half out. Trump, though never leaving the 2016 campaign trail with his victory tour, jobs tour, border tour, immigration tour, vote for Republicans in the mid-terms tour...has now officially entered his re-election tour.

Could you imagine if we left our jobs for weeks, months, years to travel the country what our employers would say? Oh, that is right, we would no longer be employed. These election cycles are ridiculous. As one of their employers, I hope somebody enters the race 3 months before the election and is worth voting for and wins. That way, maybe, just maybe these boneheads will get a clue.

Personally I think people that show up to these rallies, town halls... prior to 6 months out from election day are encouraging poor behavior.

Sorry for the rant. I saw a promo for "20 Dems, first debate" and it irked me.

• You guys are all dreaming if you think any of these politico's are going to end up in jail. Their just playing their little game of who can lie better than the other guy. Nobody is going to jail and they will spend many millions of dollars to prove they are above the law.

• why is all the blame put on Hillary Clinton, the Secretary of State?

"I'm in charge of the State Department's 60,000-plus people all over the world, 275 posts, The president and the vice president wouldn't be knowledgeable about specific decisions that are made by security professionals."

- Hillary Clinton

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I highly doubt the Secretary of State is the first or in most cases last person in the chain of command to make security decisions for 275 posts. That would be like expecting the President to make all security decisions for the military, DHS, Border Patrol....and holding Him/Her entirely responsible if something got missed. It's unreasonable.

CEO's are in charge of their company, however in most large companies they have little to do with day to day operations and security of every office/ Factory.

Again, not defending. Just trying to understand. How it is entirely her fault and she needs to go to prison over it?

• I highly doubt the Secretary of State is the first or in most cases last person in the chain of command to make security decisions for 275 posts. That would be like expecting the President to make all security decisions for the military, DHS, Border Patrol....and holding Him/Her entirely responsible if something got missed. It's unreasonable.

CEO's are in charge of their company, however in most large companies they have little to do with day to day operations and security of every office/ Factory.

Again, not defending. Just trying to understand. How it is entirely her fault and she needs to go to prison over it?

Reminds me of the old saying "the buck stops here"

Do you really think that Just because the person at the top does not make every little decision that they are not responsible for what those under them do????

When people accept a position of leadership that means they accept responsibility for what is done by the people they are supposed to lead its their job to make sure those below them in the chain of command do their jobs and do them right - its the job description!

Does Hillary belong in prison? I don't know, What I do know is that this question still remains a question for a huge number of Americans because no real investigation has been carried out that the American public has been able to see

personally I think If it is worth investigating Trump and everyone around him as it seems the left wants to do then it should also be worth equal effort to investigate Hillary and everyone around her

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies