Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• problem with this is that to get term limits you will have to get career politicians to vote to end their own jobs - its not going to happen

Sure people running for congress might say they support term limits, but as soon as they are in office that idea goes out the window never to be seriously considered again

That's why I said- "complete government overhaul" Too painful for anyone to realistically consider.

• That's why I said- "complete government overhaul" Too painful for anyone to realistically consider.

Welcome to the discussions - I agree with you. That is why I watch the TV series Designated Survivor with Kiefer Sutherland over and over - when the Capitol blows up with everyone in it it makes for great entertainment. Not that I would like to see all the government killed but that is about the only way this ship is ever going to take a different course !! if you have never watched it - it is a great series for the first few episodes!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Welcome to the discussions - I agree with you. That is why I watch the TV series Designated Survivor with Kiefer Sutherland over and over - when the Capitol blows up with everyone in it it makes for great entertainment. Not that I would like to see all the government killed but that is about the only way this ship is ever going to take a different course !! if you have never watched it - it is a great series for the first few episodes!!

Or just watch the movie

• I enjoyed the series, but after the first season it seemed to lose direction and go off subject

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I enjoyed the series, but after the first season it seemed to lose direction and go off subject

That was the same problem with another series that was on a few years ago. I cannot remember the name. I never watch network TV (CBS,ABC,NBC) I do not like any of their programing especially their news LIES).

Yep - after the Capitol blows up it started the downhill slide - if I could just get the Capitol blowing up on an endless loop ....who needs Netflix :00008172:Perhaps aliens could save us...

PS if Madonna can say it in her pink pussy hat it’s OK to dream about the White House blowing up :00008359::00008359::00008359:

• A little scenario to consider in the 2020 race for president. The Dems run Biden to pull the dems together with a far left minority/female as VP. If they win the election Biden is discarded and we have a POTUS that the dems really wanted but couldn't beat Trump.

• A little scenario to consider in the 2020 race for president. The Dems run Biden to pull the dems together with a far left minority/female as VP. If they win the election Biden is discarded and we have a POTUS that the dems really wanted but couldn't beat Trump.

That may well be but I just can’t see Biden keeping it together for the next year with the grinding schedule on the campaign trail without a major screwup is highly unlikely. A lot will be learned in the first Dem debates coming up. That will be a good indicator if Uncle Joe is up to the task.

• There really isnt any point in all of this discussion any more. The elite political class has won - they have succeeded in creating a hopelessly divided populous that they can control.

It is the highest and most successful identity politics plan of all time - - get roughly half of the people to identify as one party and the other roughly half to identify as another and then convince each party that they are right and the other is wrong and as a result guarantee that the political class will always be in charge

the two party system has been used to destroy our Democratic Republic. no longer is the power derived from the people with the elected officials working for those people - - now days its the elected officials who hold all the power and until a day comes when we let go of this two party mess and come together as a united electorate it will never change

as long as we think with the our side vs their side mentality we will be ruled by the kings and queens with the little R's and D's after their names that are using us like tools

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Agreed !! If a viable libertarian with just plain ole common sense I would join you in their support but we both know the big 2 will never allow that to happen. The left has gone crazy with all their giveaway programs and (I am pro life with some exceptions ) the right has gone batshit crazy on abortion in my state and others - the left is just as bad leaving no room for compromise. Such is the case in politics today with absolutely no chance for change no matter the victor in 2020