Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Let’s be realistic here - I don’t give a damn who is President - Rep, Dem, Libertarian, the family dog - none would ever see the inside of a jail cell. Can you imagine putting someone in jail that knows all the country’s top secrets?? What they gonna do - issue the Secret Service shanks for their security detail?? This is all just political theater - sorry WOLF - Trump ain’t getting locked up no more than Hillary (which I have prayed for)- but we can dream :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Let’s be realistic here - I don’t give a damn who is President - Rep, Dem, Libertarian, the family dog - none would ever see the inside of a jail cell. Can you imagine putting someone in jail that knows all the country’s top secrets?? What they gonna do - issue the Secret Service shanks for their security detail?? This is all just political theater - sorry WOLF - Trump ain’t getting locked up no more than Hillary (which I have prayed for)- but we can dream :00008172:

Amen to that!

• Did anyone see the video of the Russian & United States ship today. Word is that it was possible Colluson. If you zoom in you might catch a glimpse of Putin on the Russian ship and President Trump on the US ship. Or maybe it was possible collision?

Sorry, I think the news said collision, possible collision between US & Russia. :-).

The reason you all like Trump is because he isn't a career politician. That is the exact reason he is in real legal jeopardy. He may be "just one of the guys", which is what appeals to his supporters. However, he is not one of the boys and will not be protected like one. Yes, you can dream he will.:*

• The reason you all like Trump is because he isn't a career politician. That is the exact reason he is in real legal jeopardy. He may be "just one of the guys", which is what appeals to his supporters. However, he is not one of the boys and will not be protected like one. Yes, you can dream he will.:*

Dream on - I been dreaming about Hillary goin to jail since Benghazi....well more of a nightmare since she is in it :00008172:

• I like this shirt :thumbsup:

GS2753_We_Kill_Revisited_WEB_READY_1024x1024.jpg?v=1555087982

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I guess all the pollsters are having fun jacking off all the Democrats showing Trump loses to just about any Dem candidate. If they came up with a landslide victory for Clinton in 2016 why the hell would anyone listen to their predictions 1.5 years in advance — wishful thinking I guess :00008172::00008172:

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• For the life of me I cannot understand how people have not revolted against California government. For the price of housing and the taxes you guys pay - who the hell wants ANYBODY taking a dump in front of their house or business or shooting up drugs leaving their needles laying around for you to get stuck with. I’ve been to Cali and it is so beautiful with weather to match but I could never live there - I would most certainly wind up in the pokey - the headline would read “ COONASS LOSES IT AND GOES POSTAL” Here’s to stayin in the swamp ...:00008172:

• I will add my 1 cent to this megathread. **Term limits*. One 6-year term for senators, two 2-year terms for congress-folk, a decent severance package and some tough anti-lobbyist laws with top-rate independent oversight. Do this and we will have the greatest government on the planet. President term limits are fine at 8 years.

Until this happens it will be business as usual whether we have a corrupt real estate mogul that is Trump or a career corrupt politician like Biden/Clinton/Obama/Bush.

Alas these changes can never happen thanks to the wolves (corrupt politicians) guarding the hen house (law changing body). Only a complete government overhaul could pull it off and I fear that it would destroy the country as we know it in the process.

• I will add my 1 cent to this megathread. **Term limits*. One 6-year term for senators, two 2-year terms for congress-folk, a decent severance package and some tough anti-lobbyist laws with top-rate independent oversight. Do this and we will have the greatest government on the planet. President term limits are fine at 8 years.

Until this happens it will be business as usual whether we have a corrupt real estate mogul that is Trump or a career corrupt politician like Biden/Clinton/Obama/Bush.

Alas these changes can never happen thanks to the wolves (corrupt politicians) guarding the hen house (law changing body). Only a complete government overhaul could pull it off and I fear that it would destroy the country as we know it in the process.

problem with this is that to get term limits you will have to get career politicians to vote to end their own jobs - its not going to happen

Sure people running for congress might say they support term limits, but as soon as they are in office that idea goes out the window never to be seriously considered again

• problem with this is that to get term limits you will have to get career politicians to vote to end their own jobs - its not going to happen

Sure people running for congress might say they support term limits, but as soon as they are in office that idea goes out the window never to be seriously considered again

So it just comes to the voting public. Ain't going to happen there either

• So it just comes to the voting public. Ain't going to happen there either

the "voting public" for the most part are nothing but sheep that either just follow whatever their party tells them to do or whatever their mommy and daddy raised them to do.