Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Agree with you 100% - that’s why I’m retired - thankfully before the stress killed me !!

That's why I say the only fair thing in life is death. It's the only way you can get rid of the power hungry, greedy minions. But there's always more to replace them so maybe I'm wrong. :(

• That's why I say the only fair thing in life is death. It's the only way you can get rid of the power hungry, greedy minions. But there's always more to replace them so maybe I'm wrong. :(

Back in the Dark Ages when I first started practicing law there has always been bottom feeders but as a general rule there was more of a sense of honor and seeking justice - I thought!! Being ambitious you had to take on the “eat or be eaten” persona and become a shark. As the 80’s and 90’s passed law changed dramatically . In comes political correctness, identity politics, frivolous lawsuits which substantially blurred the lines between politics and law. Law and justice began to be decided long before the first argument was heard in the courtroom with the judge at a local titty bar or country club. IMHO - as long as lawyers are running the country behind the scenes - the sharks will always be circling - not for the benefit of the masses.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I agree - termination - loss of pension is a given. It is the prosecution that I am in a quandary over. I’m just not sure that vengeance for political reasons is not at play here. The law is for justice - not political retribution.

You need to know the whole story ... things that are not being reported outside of local outlets ....

Look in to his history, lack of qualifications, how he was given the position as compensation for supporting Israel, the jurisdictions response protocol, how Israel allowed him to "retire" with full benefits right after the shooting and before the investigation started, and the NDA he signed after he didn't charge Israel son after an incident at the same school that would have not only caused any other student to be expelled but locked up ....

A soldier can be charged for inaction .... I don't have a problem with him being charged and hope Israel is next ... it's not political, its the result of the counties corrupt one party buddy system ... that same county did the investigation and charged him.....

.... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I was not aware of this buddy system going on - thanks for your usual light on the situation. I am strictly speaking about legalities here. I know a soldier can be held accountable for cowardice but what you said makes me even more curious. Does a school resource “buddy” of the Sheriff have the same training as a soldier? Were the rules of engagement explained to a school security guard same as a soldier? Maybe this is a way to get at the Sheriff and break the NDA the resource officer signed to get to the bottom of this fiasco?? It will certainly be interesting to see this case unfold and where it leads!!

• Does a school resource “buddy” of the Sheriff have the same training as a soldier? Were the rules of engagement explained to a school security guard same as a soldier?

You see there in lies the problem .... in FL a school resource officer is not a "security guard" they are full on certified, trained, and armed Sheriff deputies, these positions are usually given to officers who have served with distinction for a long time., or some pursue the positions through special training but they are typically long public servants. It's not a position that should have been given to someone not fit for general service because they helped the Sheriff get elected. And yes they are supposed to go through specialized training and know full well what is expected of them.

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• You see there in lies the problem .... in FL a school resource officer is not a "security guard" they are full on certified, trained, and armed Sheriff deputies, these positions are usually given to officers who have served with distinction for a long time., or some pursue the positions through special training but they are typically long public servants. It's not a position that should have been given to someone not fit for general service because they helped the Sheriff get elected. And yes they are supposed to go through specialized training and know full well what is expected of them.

Geez - I can’t believe as much news as I watch and read you are the first time I have heard this. Sounds to me like if this guy is prosecuted then the Sheriff should be culpable also ??? Thanks - good info going forward to see where this leads.

• speaking of politics I was thinking an egg, bacon, & cheese sandwich made on two Krispy Kreme original glaze doughnuts would be very tasty.

:thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I just read two incredible stories on my E-mail. (1.) The Democrats want a pay raise of $4500. a year. (2.) Pelosi does not want to impeach Trump She wants to put him in jail instead. Can you believe the BS that comes from these Democrats.

• I just read two incredible stories on my E-mail. (1.) The Democrats want a pay raise of $4500. a year. (2.) Pelosi does not want to impeach Trump She wants to put him in jail instead. Can you believe the BS that comes from these Democrats.

Everyone in DC wants to put each other in jail... I hope they all succeed!

Did she give a reason? I'll bet 10 to 1 she gave no reason.

I just checked and it was because of his actions. What does that mean?

• When he's in prison you'll understand. Any explanation before then will fall on deaf ears.;)

Just tired of the constant attacks on the President of the United States with no justification. I've worked with people I didn't always agree with. But.... even if that was the case I worked for them to the best of my ability. Always, my philosophy was if they were in charge and direction was wrong the heat would rest on them. In return respect was given both directions. The President was elected by the people.

Today politicians represent a party, not the people or country. Sad, constant attacks are sad! But hay, It might be a chance get reelected at the expense of the country. Just great. So many things to work on.

• Just tired of the constant attacks on the President of the United States with no justification. I've worked with people I didn't always agree with. But.... even if that was the case I worked for them to the best of my ability. Always, my philosophy was if they were in charge and direction was wrong the heat would rest on them. In return respect was given both directions. The President was elected by the people.

Today politicians represent a party, not the people or country. Sad, constant attacks are sad! But hay, It might be a chance get reelected at the expense of the country. Just great. So many things to work on.

"Today politicians represent a party, not the people or country."

Let me fix that for you. "Today's politicians represent a party and their rich constituent buddies", not the people or country.

• When he's in prison you'll understand. Any explanation before then will fall on deaf ears.;)

Well if are right - Comey, Clinton, Lynch, Clapper, Strzok, Page, Brennan will be waiting on him in Federal Lockup - there is a LOT more hard evidence on them than Trump that I FULLY understand - of course for Never Trumpers that will fall on deaf ears:00008359:

• Well if are right - Comey, Clinton, Lynch, Clapper, Strzok, Page, Brennan will be waiting on him in Federal Lockup - there is a LOT more hard evidence on them than Trump that I FULLY understand - of course for Never Trumpers that will fall on deaf ears:00008359:

One or two of them may be waiting on him, not all. Those that aren't waiting on him are not necessarily clean, just well connected.

Trump however will be in court within a month of losing the election and in jail within 6 months. New York owns his ass once he is no longer protected by his position.