Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• My friends - I think a very dangerous can of worms is being opened by the Democrats. They are determined to get at all of Trumo’s financial dealings so they can try and find some type of crime or spin it to use against him in the 2020 election. The repercussions from this are 2 fold. 1.). If they are successful do you think Maxine Waters or many of the ultra wealthy Democrats can stand a Republican scope up their ass?? If we go down the road of using the IRS and bank records with a microscope as a political weapon - who could really pass?? 2). Who would really ever want to be put under the same type of scrutiny as Trump has?? We will be left with not the smartest and most capable but the power hungry which IMO is the scariest thing on the planet - a power hungry DEMOCRAT !!

It's a real shit show. Several dems were asked what crime Trump was covering up? None could give an answer as to the crime. The most chilling answer was that they needed to have the records to find a crime. I can only imagine the ass chewing I would have gotten from a judge if I had asked for a warrant without knowing what crime I was investigating.

• It's a real shit show. Several dems were asked what crime Trump was covering up? None could give an answer as to the crime. The most chilling answer was that they needed to have the records to find a crime. I can only imagine the ass chewing I would have gotten from a judge if I had asked for a warrant without knowing what crime I was investigating.

I thought you only stopped the good looking redheaded females....

• Last year went thru a IRS audit for 2015/2016 --- NOT a fun time and mine was minor. After the first round we were going to 'fight' it again --- the IRS agent basically said 'If you do we'll have every piece of paper and bank transaction you touched'. Cost me $15,000.00 but figured that was a lot cheaper than the fight.

Day one her first comment was "We're just after the low hanging fruit" --- easy pickin.

EJ, I feel your pain. Let no good deed go unpunished! Wish I was going to Maggie. Sure sounds like fun. Wishing good weather and good times!

• My friends - I think a very dangerous can of worms is being opened by the Democrats. They are determined to get at all of Trumo’s financial dealings so they can try and find some type of crime or spin it to use against him in the 2020 election. The repercussions from this are 2 fold. 1.). If they are successful do you think Maxine Waters or many of the ultra wealthy Democrats can stand a Republican scope up their ass?? If we go down the road of using the IRS and bank records with a microscope as a political weapon - who could really pass?? 2). Who would really ever want to be put under the same type of scrutiny as Trump has?? We will be left with not the smartest and most capable but the power hungry which IMO is the scariest thing on the planet - a power hungry DEMOCRAT !!

Either way both party's are out of control and that's bad for America, very bad. Both party's suck. And what are "we the people" going to do about it? Nuttin honey. If you see a bomb with 10 seconds left on the clock all you can do is run. Of course there's always the chance China will come in with their corporate American lawyers and repossess America. Best our government declare bankruptcy before that happens, chapter 13. Weird shit Maynard.

• Really not hearing a lot about the Virginia Beach shooter from the media. I wonder why his pedigree isn't being talked about?

I think they are finally going to not publicize these crazy bastards so maybe some won’t do it for the notoriety . That seems like it might do better than more gun control.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I figure since he worked for the local government, he was probably a registered dumbocrat.

They probably don't want the public to know that or that info to become viral.

More ammo for the repubs.

• Really not hearing a lot about the Virginia Beach shooter from the media. I wonder why his pedigree isn't being talked about?

There was a lot of talk about the shooting. Quite a few media outlets seem to be in agreement and only mentioned the shooters name on their respective original report. To Bill's point, the lack of notoriety will deter some would be infamous status seeking dirtbags. Which is always a good thing.