Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• too much fun California politicians beating each other up at conference

seems that the new way for the left to deal with differences in politics is to sucker punch someone even if its another liberal

You understand words different than me. I read two "collegues", no mention of party affiliation, were having a heated discussion and one was hit from behind. Authorities haven't been able to find the assailant(s) or identify the seven(7) people involved in the altercation.

I need to watch more FOX News pundits to help me properly decipher the truth behind the written word.

• You understand words different than me. I read two "collegues", no mention of party affiliation, were having a heated discussion and one was hit from behind. Authorities haven't been able to find the assailant(s) or identify the seven(7) people involved in the altercation.

I need to watch more FOX News pundits to help me properly decipher the truth behind the written word.

Opps - sorry - the person who got sucker punched, Mendoza, is an "American Independent which is a conservative party - - Please forgive my assumption that even the victim was liberal, we have so very few conservative politicians here in California that I didnt bother checking first - heck even our conservative politicians would be considered liberal by most standards

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• Here we go again. Pelosi states President Trump is "engaging in a cover-up". So much wasted time. Predictable, totally predictable.

Same approach different words. What's the cover up? Lets hear it!

• Here we go again. Pelosi states President Trump is "engaging in a cover-up". So much wasted time. Predictable, totally predictable.

Same approach different words. What's the cover up? Lets hear it!

Trump has been involved in an elaborate cover up since before he was President. You asked, so I'll show you. Try to defend that PIECE of **** Now!

• Trump has been involved in an elaborate cover up since before he was President. You asked, so I'll show you. Try to defend that PIECE of **** Now!

There ya are off the rails again —

Guess Biden is your guy - think they will start a 2 year investigation into this .....EVER !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• There ya are off the rails again —

Guess Biden is your guy - think they will start a 2 year investigation into this .....EVER !!

How is pointing out a blatant cover up being "Off the rails"?

Also, I don't have a guy in the 2020 race. I also stated many times if somebody is suspected of wrong doing investigate them. Unlike many, you won't find me crying foul when somebody gets investigated. I care about the truth and facts, those are only found through an investigation. Lock all the Dems and Republicans up if you find evidence backed criminality. My blood pressure would stay flat and no tears would well up in my eyes.

• Like Wolf I have no problem with an investigation, but when that investigation is done and then someone calls for more investigations and even investigations of the investigators I have to start wondering more about the people calling for the investigations that the person or people they want investigated.

I dont think it is proper to just keep calling for investigation after investigation just because you dont like what was found in the first investigation. You cant just keep demanding more and more and more because you havent gotten your way.

as a side note I would hate to be the next Democrat that is elected President - - pay back is a mo-foe and that is what all of this is going to turn into - one administration after another that cant get anything done because all the other party can think about is getting even

The only good thing that could possibly come out of all this would be the complete destruction of the two party duopoly that now has its hands on the throats of all Americans - - its time for a do over for the entire system

• IMHO The Democrats we have in Congress now are as useless as teats on a Boar Hog. Obstruct, Obstruct, is all they know how to do.

I have to agree, but isn't it true that the Republicans did the same to Obama?

our system has stopped functioning, our elected officials no longer care about anything except for their own power and both parties are equally guilty.

And the people who support and stand by these parties are just as bad with most only caring that their side wins

meanwhile we all get screwed

• Time changes reasons...

Lesley Stahl did a story on gender roles in Kabul, Afghanistan, several years before our involvement in the Afghan conflict. She noted that women customarily walked five paces behind their husbands. She recently returned to Kabul and observed that women still walk behind their husbands.
    Despite the overthrow of the oppressive Taliban regime, the women now  seem to, and are happy to, maintain the old customs.
    Ms. Stahl approached one of the Afghani women and asked, "Why do you now seem happy with an old custom that you once tried so desperately to change?"
    The woman looked Ms. Stahl straight in the eyes, and without hesitation said, "Land mines.”
    No matter what language you speak or where you go the moral of the story is:

BEHIND EVERY MAN, THERE'S A REALLY SMART WOMAN.

• My friends - I think a very dangerous can of worms is being opened by the Democrats. They are determined to get at all of Trumo’s financial dealings so they can try and find some type of crime or spin it to use against him in the 2020 election. The repercussions from this are 2 fold. 1.). If they are successful do you think Maxine Waters or many of the ultra wealthy Democrats can stand a Republican scope up their ass?? If we go down the road of using the IRS and bank records with a microscope as a political weapon - who could really pass?? 2). Who would really ever want to be put under the same type of scrutiny as Trump has?? We will be left with not the smartest and most capable but the power hungry which IMO is the scariest thing on the planet - a power hungry DEMOCRAT !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Last year went thru a IRS audit for 2015/2016 --- NOT a fun time and mine was minor. After the first round we were going to 'fight' it again --- the IRS agent basically said 'If you do we'll have every piece of paper and bank transaction you touched'. Cost me $15,000.00 but figured that was a lot cheaper than the fight.

Day one her first comment was "We're just after the low hanging fruit" --- easy pickin.