Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• SoCal - it would seem that given your state’s current direction there would have to be a breaking point to where the people would rise up and say enough is enough !’ I guess the government believes because you have world class views and weather that you should pay thru the nose for it. I love to visit your state but there is no way I could live there as I couldn’t stand the politics there. You conservatives should be greatly applauded for standing your ground !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• We lost him to the dark side? "NOOOOOOO, Why God, whyyyy"!;(

Wolf --- couple of us check in once in a while to encourage there migration to the light side. we have gone a little crazy check out this thread 84 pages of just BS...

https://www.slingshotforums.co…76573/page-84#post-898535

• I have to say I quite enjoyed all the Michael Avanetti coverage today. The justice system is throwing everything but the kitchen sink at him for all his sleazeball dealings. Wonder what CNN thinks about their superhero now??? Slowly the tables are turning - a lot of these people never heard that ole sayin “if you live in a glass house don’t throw stones”. You know as a lawyer you are paid to go right up to the line and look over but Avanetti pole vaulted across - rot in hell you thief !!!

• By, "lower herself to this point", do you mean to Trumps point? I understand her frustration with Barr. However calling him out and insulting him before she even knows what's in the Mueller report that drove Barr's conclusion could very well make her the moronic, hyper partisan, blinders wearing person.

I know, "she already is hyper partisan".;)

Those treasonous dems are trying to cover their ass....any excuse is a good one..

• It’s early.....one of us is right.....

He won't be forgotten, that's for sure. I suspect for reasons that are the exact opposite of "the greatest". But you are correct, one of us is right and time will tell.

"Treasonous Dems"?

Most Republicans wanted to end an investigation into foreign interference into our election and hacking of the DNC servers. They wanted it to end because their habitual liar of a candidate was caught up in it. He was caught up in it because he lied about obvious connections, meetings and associates meetings. He was caught up in it because he strangely knew when Wiki Leaks was dropping email dumps. He was caught up in it for asking publicly for Russia to find the missing emails and Russia responded.

It was not a witch hunt. The hacking was real. The election interference was real. Trumps lies that made him look very suspect were real.

If anyone acted in a manner that was at odds with protecting our nation, it was those Republicans crying foul, trying to stop the investigation, trying to discredit those faithful Americans in the intelligence community that were doing their best to get to the bottom of all of it. Those republicans are the definition of "party over country" and that sir is very close to treason.;)

• Gee, I wonder what the Democrats (AKA Pelosi and company) are going to spin today's news into. Weren't they all saying that the current FBI director is in Trump's camp and they believe Mueller before they'd believe Barr? Well, well, well. It will be funny to see the new spin on how Obama's White House Counsel (lawyer) Greg Craig is indicted for lies he made to the U S justice department in the Mueller investigation of the Russian election interference in the 2016 election. He covered up his own involvement as a non registered lobbyist with his dealings with the government of Ukraine. I wonder how Mueller can be the best thing since sliced bread when he goes after Trump, then now being accused of poor investigations when his review of the case revealed these findings? One more lying bastard tossed out of the swamp

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• The election interference was real.

And based on what has come out of all the investigations, I agree with you. There was election interference...... By the Democrats and the "in the pocket of the dems" media.

Before all their "interference" was revealed,and before Killery LOST, it was the Democrats that shouted that there was no "Election fraud", that was until Killery LOST, then all of the sudden the Dems were shouting "Election Interference and fraud"!!!!!!

If anyone acted in a manner that was at odds with protecting our nation, it was those Republicans crying foul, trying to stop the investigation, trying to discredit those faithful Americans in the intelligence community that were doing their best to get to the bottom of all of it.

The Repubs were crying foul about the obvious leftist "Investigation Team" that contained NO Repubs, no bipartisan peeps, just the lefts "Hit Squad" with no legal limits to worry about. And remember, the Dems repeatedly claimed that Mueller was above reproach, was the best in the world at what he does, and would be honest.

That was until he found NOTHING that pointed to Trump, collusion, and the Russians, but did uncover the Dems relationship to the russians, the collusion of the Dems, the fake evidence, the illegal wire taps, the SPYING.

So it seems to me, the Dems have just NUKED THEMSELVES, but before they did that, They put Trump in a Nuclear proof bunker!!!!:00008040::00008040::00008356::00008356::00008172::00008172:

• .......annnnnd how is this different from certain Democrat(s) and a little place called Benghazi ????

• If anyone acted in a manner that was at odds with protecting our nation, it was those Republicans crying foul,

trying to stop the investigation

Please give examples of who and when the investigation were tempered with that was tied to Trump

trying to discredit those faithful Americans in the intelligence community that were doing their best to get to the bottom of all of it

All investigators were hired during the previous admin and had loyalties to that party. Called job security. And no,.. I would not trust any of them to investigate what dog shit on my lawn.

Those republicans are the definition of "party over country" and that sir is very close to treason.

REALLY??? what does a party have to do with the bull crap Trump went though for 2 years and he watched and said it was all bull. What about the media with what they had with the involvement? Where are the sources coming from? Proof? Where is it? I guess if no one is innocent until proven guilty. Treason, you know what they say about glass houses. Is Pelosi your mom and Cuomo your dad and you just follow them around all day? The dems didn't like the outcome of a 2 year investigation so lets have an investigation on the investigation, and then investigate that!

• The Dems shouted "no election fraud" in regards to illegals voting. Trump after he was elected formed a committee to find the claimed "3 million + illegal voters", you know, the amount he(egomaniac) lost by. That committee found zip, zilch, nada and ended in relative silence after a year and a half.

As for Craig getting netted by Mueller, the Dems will applaud Mueller and call for Craigs head. Trust me, if not for justice, they will do it for optics.

As for a the "leftist "Investigation Team" that contained NO Repubs". (R)Mueller , (R) Comey...Comey's Hillary investigation announcements timing clearly helped Trump.

The only "obvious" thing about the entire investigation was that when anything bad came out republicans cried "Democrat witch hunt" and when anything good came out, "the honest investigators are proving Trump right". Trump said it and all the Trumpies followed suit, for two years, right up to the end. A week out from the end of the Mueller investigation Trump said, This is a witch hunt, Mueller is a Democrat lacky, all the investigators are working for the Dems and are never Trumpers. After AG Barr "summarized" the Mueller findings(which now "wasn't a summary":/) and said Trump is cleared of all suspicion, Trump said, "Mueller is an honorable, honest, great guy" and Trumpies ate it up and regurgitated it. Some even go as far as to say they believe him NOW because he caught Dems.

"And remember, the Dems repeatedly claimed that Mueller was above reproach, was the best in the world at what he does, and would be honest.

That was until he found NOTHING that pointed to Trump, collusion, and the Russians, but did uncover the Dems relationship to the russians, the collusion of the Dems, the fake evidence, the illegal wire taps, the SPYING" AllIn5450

Oh and I haven't heard a single Dem say Mueller was wrong on anything. Nobody should since BARR IS THE ONLY ONE OUTSIDE THE INVESTIGATION THAT HAS SEEN WHAT MUELLER FOUND. Well there was Temp. AG Whitaker.

Whitaker was an interesting case. I found it par for the course that Trump would assign somebody that was vocally against the investigation, "witch hunt"... After he had a couple weeks on the job a reporter asked him if he feels his vocal feelings about the Mueller investigation should keep him from being in charge of the investigation and if he thinks he should recuse himself from overwatch of that investigation. The interesting and encouraging(not a blind Trumpie) thing was his answer. He said, "I had those views based on the limited information I had as a private citizen. I no longer hold those views".

Par for the course, after that Trump stopped fighting to make Whitaker the AG and appointed Barr. Hmmmm:/

• Calling an investigation a witch hunt, calling for it to end , trying to discredit the entire intelligence community, firing multiple people involved in the investigation are EXAMPLES of TRUMP as President tampering.

You say all investigators were hired by people no longer in power and they were going against their new boss for job security. How does that logic check out?

"A party" has nothing to do with what Trump went through for the last two years. His actions and relationships with all the "great" people(prisoners) he hired has everything to do with it.

Pelosi and Schumer aren't my parents. Unlike Trumpies and Pelosites I don't blindly tow a party line.

The Dems never said they don't like the outcome. The Dems are simply saying they would like to see the outcome(400pgs). I think if not the public, at least the full house and senate should see it, and a special committee should be able to see the entire unredacted 400 pgs. Transparency erases hearsay.

• Who in the hell said that? Must have missed it. Not even close, but he is the POTUS and I will support him just like the POS Obama. Man, I hated that asshole.

That is the difference between Conservatives and Liberals - I could not stand Obama but we didn’t spend 8 years trying to impeach him as he drug the country to the left to his “vision”. They will still be tryin to impeach Trump or stop his “vision” all the way thru his 8th year 😬

• That is the difference between Conservatives and Liberals - I could not stand Obama but we didn’t spend 8 years trying to impeach him as he drug the country to the left to his “vision”. They will still be tryin to impeach Trump or stop his “vision” all the way thru his 8th year 😬

There were many Republicans calling for his "real birth certificate" through his entire presidency(Trump...). The Republicans did try to stop Obama's "vision" for 8 years and cheered when Trump reversed almost all of his work that did get done.

No, the Republicans never tried to impeach Obama, that's unheard of. They supported him because he was the President and they always treat that position with respect.:rolleyes: Don't make me scour this thread or TDS to find examples of utmost respect and "support" for President Obama by Republicans.

The "difference between Conservatives and Liberals" is an (R) and a (D), sorry counselor.