Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Employers seem to only be looking for people with some years of experience. There seem to be less companies willing to train anybody on the job. In the trades, that use to be the main way of learning those jobs.

AGREE AGAIN !! Trades are not taught in schools like they did back In centuries past when I was going to school. I still have a friend from high school that took a welding class that was offered just to get out of regular college classes. Long story short he now has a company with around 100 welders working for him - and quite wealthy — with not one day of college. This proves that if a guy wants to make it in trades he certainly can —- if he is taught !! After all not everybody is treacherous enough to study law :00008172::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyl…get-f-town-231628104.html

Anybody want to claim this idiot?

https://padailypost.com/2019/0…cks-over-maga-hat-erupts/

Liberal education at its finest....

Nobody can get a job because they aren’t smart enough. Parents have to bribe the college to accept their idiot kids...they can’t pass a piss test and they have no concept of what’s required to get and keep a job.....like showing up for work regularly. A work ethic. I know a guy right now that says his company can’t find good employees...they are cutting back from 2 shifts to 1 because they don’t have enough people to fill 2 shifts. Not because of lack of work.

My ex girlfriend works for a company building a new gas cracker plant....they needed 3000 skilled laborers, pipe fitters, welders, electricians....etc....they already hired 6000 because 3000 got fired, quit or injured...in the first year of construction. Now the company decided to build another plant across the street.....that means they need 3000 more.

This country is in serious trouble in more ways than one.....most kids are dumber than a bunch of rocks....I said most so don’t write me any letters...about a small number of exceptions. That’s why everything FREE sounds so good to them......we don’t need no education...I have a cell phone and I can take beautiful pouty lip selfies....oh and I’m highly qualified to play video games...

The liberal democrats are obstructing and resisting any and every kind of progress that could have been made in the last 2 years so they can turn this country into a communist state. Following their leader..... obama communist ties

search it... he was groomed by the Communists to become the president...

The American people were suckered by him for 8 years....pelosi and Schumer and others are trying to complete the plan ....Hilary wasn’t supposed to lose... they had no plan B.

https://worldtruth.tv/treason-…-16-year-coup-detat-plan/

• Bigdog This country is in serious trouble in more ways than one.....most kids are dumber than a bunch of rocks....

Can anyone say "parenting". These kids did not happen... they were made. Many in our generation raised "friends" not future adults. This is a look in the mirror moment for many. Discipline is love - many don't understand that.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I think you can sum up today’s youth problem with two words.......Participation Trophy !! Whoever came up with that idea had to be the dumbest MFer in the world. You don’t have to be the best - just show up.... if you want:00008172::00008172:

• no refund here, in fact we owe almost twice what we did last year, but it is due to an increase in taxable income and not the new tax schedule. also like you it was the first time in over 25 years where the standard deduction was more than what we could itemize

..... did both my daughters taxes earlier in the year and they both did better than '17 however they both had big life changes, one married, one a new house.

Now I can speak first hand about my experience with the new tax law

For me, had a 10% increase in gross (thank you President Trump), paid right at $4K less over the course of the year, owed $700 less than last year .... so saved $4700 ....

Can't complain 'bout dat ....

Just sent my check to Mr. Mnuchin .... nerd-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I think you can sum up today’s youth problem with two words.......Participation Trophy !! Whoever came up with that idea had to be the dumbest MFer in the world. You don’t have to be the best - just show up.... if you want:00008172::00008172:

That’s the liberal snowflakes answer to everything.....if Bobby gets an “F” and flunks he’ll be embarrassed ....if Bobby sucks and can’t make the team he’ll be embarrassed.....poor Bobby ....we did everything we could for him except what we were supposed to do...to turn him into an adult that can contribute to society ...

Bobby snowflake might melt into a quivering puddle of piss...that can’t handle being an adult....can’t handle any type of conflict without taking a gun to school...or work. Didn’t learn responsibility....because he never had to work for anything because we gave it to him FREE...didn’t want to hurt his feelings...

• That's good to hear Orangeman . My wife's work screwed up her papers. She got that worked out and we are getting 700 back and did pay less for the year. With the lesser amount we paid and 700 rather than our average 2500 back, it is probably a push or a small positive.

I still don't understand why us buying a new house, having a new kid and daycare costs didn't change anything.

• That's good to hear Orangeman . My wife's work screwed up her papers. She got that worked out and we are getting 700 back and did pay less for the year. With the lesser amount we paid and 700 rather than our average 2500 back, it is probably a push or a small positive.

I still don't understand why us buying a new house, having a new kid and daycare costs didn't change anything.

93D06975-674D-4CDE-8576-489F0F4ABC01.jpeg

Can I send you your yard sign yet ????:00008172:

• If each of the 11 million illegal aliens costs tax payers only $1 a day (which we know is a completely unrealisticlly low figure) that’s 11 million dollars a day..... food stamps, healthcare...Not paying taxes...

Do the math for the last 20 years...gee why are my taxes so high?

We should leave FREE maps at the border to all the famous people (actors, politicians) homes so they can take care of them...they would be so happy to help out their constituents....for their next vote.

• It seems to me the reparations thing is really gaining traction with the Democratic candidates. It is an obvious pander for the black vote but I got real issues with this. We can’t afford to pay for all the illegals pouring into our country as it is and yet these idiots want to figure out how to pay for mistakes our ancestors made 200 years ago. Should whites have to pay if no one in your bloodline ever owned slaves (how the hell ya gonna prove that)??? Should blacks that never had any slave ancestors be entitled to reparations (how the hell ya ever gonna prove that)??? Should Hispanics and Orientals have to pay because at one or another time we have all enslaved each other throughout history - the strong preying on the weak. I know posting this anywhere but here I would be attacked for being racist — but it’s not - it’s fairness. Should Germans start paying Jewish people for Nazi atrocities??? You could go on and on. Then on the other hand I have an cherry tree that is a direct descendant of the cherry tree George Washington enslaved and heartlessly murdered - I SHOULD BE PAID BY SOMEBODY !!!!:00008172::00008172:

• It seems to me the reparations thing is really gaining traction with the Democratic candidates. It is an obvious pander for the black vote but I got real issues with this. We can’t afford to pay for all the illegals pouring into our country as it is and yet these idiots want to figure out how to pay for mistakes our ancestors made 200 years ago. Should whites have to pay if no one in your bloodline ever owned slaves (how the hell ya gonna prove that)??? Should blacks that never had any slave ancestors be entitled to reparations (how the hell ya ever gonna prove that)??? Should Hispanics and Orientals have to pay because at one or another time we have all enslaved each other throughout history - the strong preying on the weak. I know posting this anywhere but here I would be attacked for being racist — but it’s not - it’s fairness. Should Germans start paying Jewish people for Nazi atrocities??? You could go on and on. Then on the other hand I have an cherry tree that is a direct descendant of the cherry tree George Washington enslaved and heartlessly murdered - I SHOULD BE PAID BY SOMEBODY !!!!:00008172::00008172:

Well Germany pays restitution still. https://www.quora.com/When-did…aying-reparations-for-WW2

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

Edited 2 times, last by mytoy ().

• Well Germany pays restitution still. https://www.quora.com/When-did…aying-reparations-for-WW2

Maybe I should have been more specific - would you as a legal German immigrant and now a US citizen be OK with our government giving your hard earned tax dollars to European Jews. US slavery and the Holocaust were really low points in world history but I can’t see where subsequent generations should be held responsible for the sins of the father.

• Maybe I should have been more specific - would you as a legal German immigrant and now a US citizen be OK with our government giving your hard earned tax dollars to European Jews. US slavery and the Holocaust were really low points in world history but I can’t see where subsequent generations should be held responsible for the sins of the father.

Not much different then G W Bush wanting to give all of our SS benefits to the Mexican illegals.

• Not much different then G W Bush wanting to give all of our SS benefits to the Mexican illegals.

Can’t just blame Bush - the government has been raiding that fund so long all the ones wanting free college, healthcare, to support millions of illegals, etc., etc can’t see that there will be nothing left to live on in old age. But even if SSI was sustainable what can you do on $1200 month with no other income ??? - try to keep the lights on, a small roof over your head and not starve. God forbid you get sick - might as well go lay down in the funeral home’s waiting room and wait for the inevitable. These politicians think they are saving our youth when in reality they are setting up the mass deaths of our grandchildren. Massive changes still need to be made for our civilization to survive. The current government certainly cannot do it all. If the Democrats take control again who knows what yellow brick road we could be led down. Could the next hat in years to come read “Make America Survivable ” ???