Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• It appears she was accurate with her percentage. Just shitty at math. Damn that is high.

Sounds to me like what it would be if AOC and the Democraps win 2020 with their far fetched Global Warming/Global Cooling/Climate Change/Ceiling is falling Green New Deal / Global Environment Tax.

• I’ll give you that and I believed that until that small faction killed 3000 Innocent Americans one day in September long ago. It just takes one of this “small faction” to smuggle in a dirty bomb and murder unknown thousands again. Guess that is what it will take to make some realize open borders might not be such a good idea...

Could not Agree More, its like being in a dark room and you hear the other shoe drop and some dumb ass says; “ Why Are There Such Bad People Out There?” We have locks on our doors for our security and they only to keep Honest People out. If we don’t have security in our homeland, then we should get rid of our locks also.

• Morning coffee

i-bxL7gsd-X2.jpg

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Could not Agree More, its like being in a dark room and you hear the other shoe drop and some dumb ass says; “ Why Are There Such Bad People Out There?” We have locks on our doors for our security and they only to keep Honest People out. If we don’t have security in our homeland, then we should get rid of our locks also.

Is that the same type of "dumbass" that thinks a wall partially blocking one direction doesn't still leave a whole lot of open border?

You are right, locks only keep honest people out. Kinda like putting a 300 mile wall up to "secure" approximately 13,000 miles of USA perimeter won't stop those you hope to stop. Brilliant.

I don't care if you get your wall or not. I really don't. It's the arguments for it that are lacking logic. I just find it funny when those on the right say, "the democrats want open boarders" all sand in the panties like. When they themselves are trying to put up an "all securing, crime stopping, super wall" that will be just as effective as locking one door on your house or car and leaving all the other doors and windows open.:/:00008356::00008172:

• Is that the same type of "dumbass" that thinks a wall partially blocking one direction doesn't still leave a whole lot of open border?

You are right, locks only keep honest people out. Kinda like putting a 300 mile wall up to "secure" approximately 13,000 miles of USA perimeter won't stop those you hope to stop. Brilliant.

I don't care if you get your wall or not. I really don't. It's the arguments for it that are lacking logic. I just find it funny when those on the right say, "the democrats want open boarders" all sand in the panties like. When they themselves are trying to put up an "all securing, crime stopping, super wall" that will be just as effective as locking one door on your house or car and leaving all the other doors and windows open.:/:00008356::00008172:

They even admitted on Bill Maher’s show upwards of a MILLION Central Americans are going to try and come to our country illegally this year. I’m starting to think your right - we don’t need a wall. Trump has it right again - SHUT DOWN THE SOUTHERN BORDER till Congress acts!!! MAGA !!!!

PS - what if you mail all the doors shut :00008172::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Is that the same type of "dumbass" that thinks a wall partially blocking one direction doesn't still leave a whole lot of open border?

"leaving a whole lot of border open" does not mean the wall inst needed in other areas or that it wont work - - just the geography of many areas makes a wall unnecessary in those areas as they are either very easily patrolled of physically impassable.

Head of the border patrol union when speaking to congress:

"We don't need a great wall of the United States. We do not need 2,000 miles of border wall. I will tell you, however, that a wall in strategic locations is absolutely necessary."

"If we do a wall and we do it properly on the border, we can in fact effectuate a better arrest rate and we can in fact secure the border,”

The link

This is the head of the union of the boots on the ground who's job it is to secure our border and he says that his people can secure the border if among other things they get a partial wall in strategic locations

If this guy doesnt know what his men need - who else would? certainly not anyone here, certainly not me or you

Considering this I say we should listen to him and give him and his men the wall they want exactly where they want it and also give him the man power and other things they need.

• WOLF - I couldn’t believe you didn’t comment on Trump threatening to close the border (I’m not sure of all the ramifications of such a move either) but you as anti vertical structure what say you ???

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• WOLF - I couldn’t believe you didn’t comment on Trump threatening to close the border (I’m not sure of all the ramifications of such a move either) but you as anti vertical structure what say you ???

I've said many times, I am not "anti vertical structure", not quite in those words.;)

Do I think the hype for the wall is overblown and a wall will do little to stop those that Trumpies want it for? Yes.

Do I care at all if Trump gets his wall? No.

Like I said before, I think my wife spending almost a grand on a pair of shoes is a stupid, waste of our money. However, me buying watches and guns is a stupid, waste in her eyes. We both think the others spending is stupid, but ultimately couldn't care less because both sides should get a win now and then.

Now, when it comes to the dumbass you helped put in office, I can't come here and complain about every stupid thing he says and does. I may as well just set up a link to his Twitter with the statement, "Everything that happens here is appalling, disgraceful, embarrassing for the country, reckless, ill advised, not thought out very well and probably at best partially true and I disagree with 99.7239% of it":00008356::00008172:;(:00008862::00008862::00008862::00008862::00008862::00008862::00008862::00008862::00008862:X/

• Our entire government seems bent on destroying itself, maybe it's best we let it. Starting over with a clean slate would be great for our country if we can get rid of all the old nags running it at the same time.

• Our entire government seems bent on destroying itself, maybe it's best we let it. Starting over with a clean slate would be great for our country if we can get rid of all the old nags running it at the same time.

trust me, being 65 I have thought about just letting the snow flakes have their way. If they were to get all of the social programs they seem to want I would probably be a huge beneficiary and by the time it all catches up and falls apart I will probably be gone.

but when I think about my grandchildren I realize that I need to keep fighting and voting so they dont get stuck with the bill

• trust me, being 65 I have thought about just letting the snow flakes have their way. If they were to get all of the social programs they seem to want I would probably be a huge beneficiary and by the time it all catches up and falls apart I will probably be gone.

but when I think about my grandchildren I realize that I need to keep fighting and voting so they dont get stuck with the bill

I am like you. Just glad that hopefully I will not see all of this crazy stuff come to pass

• I just got back from the West Coast and I need to see my eye doctor immediately tomorrow morning. I hope it's not too late. i can't get this image out of my head and I'm going nuts!! Please people, do NOT visit the beaches in California when Congress is not in session

Fair warning to you all - DO NOT SCROLL DOWN THIS PAGE

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• trust me, being 65 I have thought about just letting the snow flakes have their way. If they were to get all of the social programs they seem to want I would probably be a huge beneficiary and by the time it all catches up and falls apart I will probably be gone.

There's a TV show called Designated Survivor in which the house of congress is bombed and everyone killed. The Designated Survivor (an independent) takes over the white house. Not much changed as to how DC was run, same old crap all over again. Gives us all real hope don't it.... :S

• I can't believe this crap they are pulling with Biden

He was campaigning for this gal and when he was behind her he put his hand on her shoulder and kissed her head on her hair - - - - thats it

And she is saying:

"The vice president of the United States of America had just touched me in an intimate way reserved for close friends, family, or romantic partners — and I felt powerless to do anything about it,"

maybe I am just a weird old man, but I see nothing romantic about it - I picture an older guy acting like a father figure and giving a kiss on the head and saying "good Luck" - "go knock um dead" or something like that

The things that are now being called inappropriate blow my mind - - Shit at the end of our first date I asked my wife if I could have a hug - - I sure as shit better not run for public office

I dont want Biden to run - he is the only somewhat mainstream person they have and people like "Uncle Joe", but if this knocks him out all of us men over the age of 50 who grew up back when we thought it was normal normal for men to pursue women better lock our doors and hide