Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• We shoot wildlife around here,.. after a while, even they are smart enough to not come in:P

Wouldn't that require constant monitoring? I thought that is what your garden fence was there to prevent. 8o

I went to war with the wildlife in my old neighborhood(rats). I tracked them in the snow, eliminated them with chemical weapons, sonic weapons, traps, guns(bb), rakes, shovels, gas and dry ice in their burrows. They took up residence in my crawl space. Under multiple neighbors decks, porches, sheds.

Had they never encroached on my property they would have ran the neighborhood. After I went in my crawl space to scare them out, I sealed every possible entry/exit point and any possible future entry/exit point. Then I put killer bait trays in the crawl space and closed the access to get any stragglers. I embarked on a 4 month campaign to seek out, root out and kill every rat that I could track through the neighborhood. I never seen signs of rats around mine or my neighbors houses in all the years after that war.

The city was paying a $5 bounty for every rat. I never knew that, at the time. I could have gotten some nice Slingmods.:)

• WOLF - you heartless bastard - the poor rats were just seeking asylum - they were being oppressed and were afraid of a vicious gang of cats that was perpetrating violence on them in their old country. You should have welcomed them with open arms giving them food and shelter. JEEZ - all they wanted was a better life. Can’t we all just get along??:00008359::00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• WOLF - you heartless bastard - the poor rats were just seeking asylum - they were being oppressed and were afraid of a vicious gang of cats that was perpetrating violence on them in their old country. You should have welcomed them with open arms giving them food and shelter. JEEZ - all they wanted was a better life. Can’t we all just get along??:00008359::00008359:

I may come off as a nice, caring and compassionate person. The truth is, I'm a man of focus, determination and possess a particular set of skills to make the lives of those(rats) that cross me a nightmare of which they never wake up from. I enjoy the hunt just slightly more than the conclusion, both are very satisfying.:evil:

• I may come off as a nice, caring and compassionate person. The truth is, I'm a man of focus, determination and possess a particular set of skills to make the lives of those(rats) that cross me a nightmare of which they never wake up from. I enjoy the hunt just slightly more than the conclusion, both are very satisfying.:evil:

Have you considered a career with ICE ?? Perfect mindset !!:00008172::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• What's it mean? Is the national emergency that Trump as our president stands alone, stuck in his own mind and won't work with anyone? It's very vague.:P:D

All those people standing on the flag to represent America, holding other nations flags because the believe in working with our allies?

No they put everyone before Americans, BUILD THE WALL

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• What's it mean? Is the national emergency that Trump as our president stands alone, stuck in his own mind and won't work with anyone? It's very vague.:P:D

All those people standing on the flag to represent America, holding other nations flags because the believe in working with our allies?

No - not quite. I hope you are not serious and some how you don't see this. Please see Chain above - He gets it.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I may come off as a nice, caring and compassionate person. The truth is, I'm a man of focus, determination and possess a particular set of skills to make the lives of those(rats) that cross me a nightmare of which they never wake up from. I enjoy the hunt just slightly more than the conclusion, both are very satisfying.:evil:

It might be time to abandon your losing ways of routing for the Dark side team of green and join the winning side of professional football and become a PATRIOTS fan once and for all. Unless of course you enjoy dreaming of what could have been more times than not. If not for you, you should think of Sterling. he deserves to cheer for the winningest dynasty in the history of football

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I don't understand what is so wrong about controlling a process? I lock my doors at night. It doesn't mean I hate people. It doesn't mean I don't let anyone in. It's just common sense to control a process. All efforts using technology, sensors and a wall will help control a process. I don't see anything wrong with that. Check and allow.

Absolutely the vast amount of people crossing the border are good people. But.... it would be crazy to blindly sign my name for full lability against the next 100 people whom I don't know or have never seen to cross the border. I wouldn't be able to sleep for fear of loosing everything I have worked for. Isn't that what is happening right now? Why is it wrong to control a process?

• I don't understand what is so wrong about controlling a process? I lock my doors at night. It doesn't mean I hate people. It doesn't mean I don't let anyone in. It's just common sense to control a process. All efforts using technology, sensors and a wall will help control a process. I don't see anything wrong with that. Check and allow.

Absolutely the vast amount of people crossing the border are good people. But.... it would be crazy to blindly sign my name for full lability against the next 100 people whom I don't know or have never seen to cross the border. I wouldn't be able to sleep for fear of loosing everything I have worked for. Isn't that what is happening right now? Why is it wrong to control a process?

Greed and money come to mine... Our government is trying to control America with a process and their doing a shitty job of it. None of them support the American people any more unless their wealthy.

• Greed and money come to mine... Our government is trying to control America with a process and their doing a shitty job of it. None of them support the American people any more unless their wealthy.

So... how is a secure boarder controlling America? What are you not free to do?