Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Guys - don’t you see - the Democrats see them as an addition to their base - along with illegal aliens and convicts!! As they say - this ain’t your grandpa’s Democratic Party !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• only someone who has never had 16 year old children would ever think they are ready to vote

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• This gal's really rocking the boat

Now shes slamming Obama's policies

This new congress is going to be fun - - I may have to pop some corn to watch this 8o

• Edward Neal & SoCal - ya gotta explain this to me....

https://apple.news/ALpayulnpT8usBsB99Z2wpQ

As liberal as California is - how the hell is a bikini barista over the line ????? :00008172::00008172:

I will admit it does seem a bit out of step with California's generally Liberal outlook - It it is possible that this particular town is one of our more conservative pockets, but being near the Bay Area as it is that seems unlikely

seems more likely that the owner might be a conservative capitalist pig and they want to put him out of business

Edit: - actually now that I think about it its probably because the cows that push for woman's rights just cant stand the idea of good looking young ladies using their natural gifts to make money - - same cows that dont think looks should be a part of beauty contests - you know the type I'm sure

• I'm sorry, but I'm starting to wonder if while I'm getting older, I'm also losing common sense, intelligence, reason or the ability to understand the other side of a debate. But how the (EXPLETIVE DELETED) can anyone who knows the laws of this country vote to allow this to happen? The democrats complain long and hard that the Republicans are buying votes by rewarding the rich - I've news for you - The rich ALREADY vote. So the actions of the Democrats today brings them to an all-time low for so called leadership/

Read this article and decide for yourself just how attempting to pass this law is a good thing. And once you've done that, ask yourself if this was the most important piece of legislation that you fools in Congress had in front of you. Maybe you just needed a break from Bashing Trump and his putting AMERICA first agenda.

https://www.washingtontimes.co…illegal-immigrant-voting/

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I'm sorry, but I'm starting to wonder if while I'm getting older, I'm also losing common sense, intelligence, reason or the ability to understand the other side of a debate. But how the (EXPLETIVE DELETED) can anyone who knows the laws of this country vote to allow this to happen? The democrats complain long and hard that the Republicans are buying votes by rewarding the rich - I've news for you - The rich ALREADY vote. So the actions of the Democrats today brings them to an all-time low for so called leadership/

Read this article and decide for yourself just how attempting to pass this law is a good thing. And once you've done that, ask yourself if this was the most important piece of legislation that you fools in Congress had in front of you. Maybe you just needed a break from Bashing Trump and his putting AMERICA first agenda.

the answer is very simple - the people in Congress no longer believe that their job is to work for the people - They are no longer any different than any corporate employee trying to clime up the corporate ladder - its all about getting and keeping wealth and power

they are the political elite and they want to be above everyone else and they will do anything to make that happen - - oh, and its not just "the other side" its all of them - every single last one - - - period!

Now you know why they do not want a wall. They are looking for new voters to help them pass this crazy shit. Because the rest of their base has them figured out.

• Citizens are pissed, their freedom is being taken from them, and they are told illegals have the same rights or more. THEY DON'T! Business owners are told they can have a business if they run it the way the government wants. People are hired to work for ethnic reason and not knowledge of the job. Where you live is under attack with people telling you when, what and where you can do with your property,.. to include the color of your house! Parents can't be parents or some state child protective service will step in. It goes on and on and it's going to boil over at some point,... sooner or later

• That article was interesting Funinthesun . People get mad before realizing what they are mad about. This was near the end of that article, "Experts say as many as 40 states or territories allowed noncitizen voting dating back to the nation’s founding".

Kinda takes the wind out of, "the country is changing so much", in regards to Bill HR 1.

I haven't read all 700 pages, which is a scary number of pages. Some things in there I am for, and any true American should be for:

I am for allowing felons that served their time the right to vote.

I'm for automatic voter registration, as it should lock out fraud and automatically register people with jobs that keep them there all day, everyday, with no payed sick or vacation time.

I'm for making election day a national holiday. Voting is the foundation of our democracy and every American regardless where they work should be given the time to vote. Get rid of Presidents day, if we need to get rid of one to get one because another paid government day off would be offensive to you.

I'm for all states eliminating Gerrymandering, because that is a clear assault on democracy.

"Dark money" groups should have to disclose how much and to which candidate they donated to.

Candidates should have to disclose their list of donors that donated $1000+.

Why not allow people running for office the ability to write off child care, travel and some other small things so that non-wealthy people can have an easier chance of running?

Not sure if this is in there, but SuperPacs need to be illegal also. That much unchecked money pumped into campaigns invites corruption.

• "Experts say as many as 40 states or territories allowed noncitizen voting dating back to the nation’s founding".

Fact check bud, name the 40 that allow federal voting? Local voting sure,... who cares,... even though I disagree, why should a noncitizen have a say in even what a school board has to say,... they are illegal! and should be running from officials and the cops so they don't get deported

• Fact check bud, name the 40 that allow federal voting? Local voting sure,... who cares,... even though I disagree, why should a noncitizen have a say in even what a school board has to say,... they are illegal! and should be running from officials and the cops so they don't get deported

Fact check bud? You already did. Local is what they were referencing. Local is what the bill today referenced.

I do agree illegals are illegals and should go home and come back legally. Federal law should trump state law, but all these stupid "states rights" people screwed the pooch. Marijuana is legal in some states, guns are mostly illegal in some states and some states set up sanctuary cities. It's that old, "cake and eat it too" thing biting "states rights" people in the butt.

• If I were to be president the first thing I would do is to lower the corporate tax rate to bring back manufacturing to this country. This would also allow domestic company's (including foreign companies operating here) to invest some of there money into updating outdated manufacturing practices to become more completive and hire more people,

Then I would secure the energy sector so the manufacturing base can purchase the energy it needs from domestic sources creating more jobs.

Then I would lessen the (unnecessary) choking restrictive regulations that inhibit growth.

Then I would level the playing field on foreign countries that undercut Americas products by paying there workers pennies and placing huge tariffs on our products such as steel. That way when the companies invest in growth they'll buy American products creating more jobs here.

After these are in place I would come up with a plan to develop this countries infrastructure. That way the companies now encouraged to operate right here in the United States can competitively supply the products needed to bring the countries infrastructure back to competitiveness and supply those products creating even more jobs.

That's what I care about. That's what is good for all people in this country!

• I think that's what Trump is or trying to do and he's getting push back