Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I would also be willing to bet that 2016 was not the first time Russia did things to try to affect one of our elections - - would bet its been going on just as long as the U.S. has been doing it in other countries

first time caught does not equal first time done by a long shot

True, but when we find it, we should do everything in our power to prevent it.

When you find a small leak in a waterline at your home that has rotted some wood, you fix it. You don't go, "Well it has obviously been leaking for years and the house hasn't collapsed, leave it be".

• so much for women's events in the Olympics - looks like they will now have to compete against men

Olympics to allow transgender athletes to compete as other sex

and no gender reassignment surgery is necessary which means that after they win their medals they are free to be men again if they so choose

I wonder how the real ladies in the more physical events are going to feel when they start losing to 6+ foot tall muscular men who say they identify as a woman that day

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Think they will be happy with a participation trophy ???:00008172::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• For two years I have witnessed constant attacks on President Trump and indications of Russian influence on the election. This Russian influence must have been very dramatic, can anyone here please inform or quote specifically what Russia has said/done/printed that changed their vote against any democratic vote in favor of President Trump???

• For two years I have witnessed constant attacks on President Trump and indications of Russian influence on the election. This Russian influence must have been very dramatic, can anyone here please inform or quote specifically what Russia has said/done/printed that changed their vote against any democratic vote in favor of President Trump???

And I quote, ;)

https://www.intelligence.senat…ence-community-assessment

• Wolf, I'm open to different views, but I'm specifically interested on what would have changed your vote or anyone else's? I'm not a member of the intelligence committee so this whole report is nothing to me. It informs of something that Russia did. But what specifically did they do to influence.

The most important point I'm trying to make it that since it is in past tense everyone must know what so dramatically influenced the vote?

I honestly don't know and at this point its a blanket statement/report. So... because everyone is pointing a finger. At what?

• Frankie55 the first link is a PDF of our intelligence communities original assessment and what led to the long investigation.

https://www.google.com/search?…id=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

I think, with Comey's help the Russians succeeded. If you paid attention to the polls during the election, Hillary's numbers went down Everytime an investigation was opened and up when "no wrong doing was found". If I recall, the last re-opening (Emails on Weiner's computer) was about a week before election day.

These were all emails stolen by the Russians and given to Wiki Leaks to disperse at key moments.

• I would also imagine quite a few, less than diligent voters were confused, scared and influenced by all the Russian trolls and bots bombarding social media with lies.

Why fact check when it sounds like your preconceived ideas and it is echoed on all your favorite websites? Now your pissed nobody is doing anything about all these, FAKE, things and by golly you won't vote for Hillary, that will be your part. If you take it a step further, you may even raid a pizza joint because Hillary is selling kids as sex slaves in the basement.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/w…ews-consequences.amp.html

• If you don't think bombarding the American public with influential, digital leaflets can be effective, you are lying to yourself. Why did/does the US military use that tactic with leaflets dropped from planes into war zones? Because it is a proven, effective tactic.

• Personally I think Bernie did far more damage to Hillary than anything the Russians may have done - - and when it came out that the DNC had colluded with the Clinton campaign to thwart Sanders attempt at the nomination Hillary lost a good chunk of his supporters who decided to stay home instead of voting for her.

I truly believe that collusion cost Hillary the election, but it was her own campaigns collusion with the DNC & Wasserman Schultz, not Russia that was the problem

Also as to the leaked e-mails I think its great they leaked - what was in them was things the voters should have known - bitching because you dont like how the truth got out does not make it any less true and those e-mails were real and very damning

• These were all emails stolen by the Russians and given to Wiki Leaks to disperse at key moments.

So if the e-mails were on a secure network, you're saying that info would not have been available.

There-fore they might not have contacted anyone about the election,... and this so called investigation would never happen. So we came full circle with Killary.

• "no wrong doing was found" it is illegal to transmit any classified information using a private server. Transmitting even sensitive info is reckless and the third in command (secretary of state) didn't know this? How did Weiner get this info? Did he have a need to know or did he get it because of illegal reclass behavior? He had to get them somehow? How did he get them?

Wolf, I'll gladly but you a beer and call you a friend but it still doesn't answere what Russia said/did that so dramatically changed your opinion.

• So if the e-mails were on a secure network, you're saying that info would not have been available.

There-fore they might not have contacted anyone about the election,... and this so called investigation would never happen. So we came full circle with Killary.

the e-mails were very damning and they contained information that might have been important to some voters.

people are complaining that these e-mails got leaked, but no one is saying what was in them wasnt true

its a smoke screen - lets complain on how the information came out and get people to look at that because if we do perhaps they will ignore the information itself

The e-mails were real and they contained information that voters should have a right to know before voting and I think complaining because the truth was leaked is BS - voters should know the truth and if its something a candidate needs to hide then all the more reason why the voters should know it

• the e-mails were very damning and they contained information that might have been important to some voters.

I 100% disagree with this. What the e-mails say mean nothing to the voters. They were classified and do not need to be posted and no one, the voters , need to know what was in them. What's important is that they were handled incorrectly. I have multiple e-mails, 1 for personal use,.. don't care if it's hacked because they are nothing. Another for work, more secure but nothing I wouldn't be concerned if the newspaper got. 1 secure for work that you don't need to know, law enforcement only,.. and 1 that "IS" at a level that very few have a need to know access to. Not to be demeaning but no one here would have access to it.

• "no wrong doing was found" it is illegal to transmit any classified information using a private server. Transmitting even sensitive info is reckless and the third in command (secretary of state) didn't know this? How did Weiner get this info? Did he have a need to know or did he get it because of illegal reclass behavior? He had to get them somehow? How did he get them?

Wolf, I'll gladly but you a beer and call you a friend but it still doesn't answere what Russia said/did that so dramatically changed your opinion.

Yeah, so, I put, "no wrong doing was found" in quotes because I didn't say it, Comey did. Take your explanations of the law to him.

I do my research. I form my own opinions. I believe our entire intelligence community when they warn of things. I was not influenced by anything the Russians did. I voted for Evan McMullin.

I childishly changed my vote to Hillary, only because Trump said, "If you live in one of these six states and voted early, you can change your vote". I figured, "Hey, I didn't know that was a thing. If we are gonna play stupid games, I'll play". I then went to my city hall and requested to change my vote, of which when I voted for McMullin never even knew was possible.

• Why are so many against the Mueller investigation? If the FBI are seeking and finding the truth on all Trumps criminal associates and possibly Trump, why are so many people complaining about a lawful investigation if it will only turn up the truth? Hmhm Ed, hmhm.

This is where they cry, "witch hunt", "bias" while blasting the FBI, CIA, NSA and then defend the honor and truthfulness of Wiki Leaks and Russian intelligence.:00008862:

True Patriots?

• So if the e-mails were on a secure network, you're saying that info would not have been available.

I didn't know Hillary owned the secure DNC servers that were hacked also. If so, you are correct.