Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• The Mayor of Tijuana says some immigrants are bums and pot smokers - this is so ironic it is hilarious

Did you see the interview a while back where he was talking about some caravan members being arrested for breaking in to homes in TJ .... while he was doing the interview his neighbors house was broken into and a couple migrants where arrested climbing the wall at his property .....

..... confused-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• The Mayor of Tijuana says some immigrants are bums and pot smokers - this is so ironic it is hilarious

I do like the hat

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• The National Media spent more time on a criminal investigation into a possible United States(National) Supreme Court Justice than a States(local) governor having worn "black face" or "KKK outfit", sounds about right. Where is the bias?

Oh, that's right. You guys view everything as Left vs. Right first, rather than look at the broader picture. You are right, when viewed as Dem. vs Rep. only, it looks very bias.:/;)

Just as a point of clarification, there was no criminal investigation of Kavanaugh as the "victims" never made criminal complaints with law enforcement. The FBI was doing a background check, they would not investigate a sexual assault that didn't fall in their jurisdiction.

• Bill Martin and WOLF, you are both right. If i read your posts right, I think WOLF thought you were comparing Kavannaugh with the Gov, which is not a fair comparison. Honestly, the left have been pretty heated about calling for the good Gov's ouster.

Now, the comparison between Kavanaugh and the LtGov is a legit one. With Kavannaugh, the left/feminists came out screaming that you must always support the victim. That is not the same response we are seeing with the good LtGov.

Okay, back to your previously scheduled argument. Side note, the meme about the VA Gov struggling to come "full term" after his comments on late term abortion are pretty good.

• Bill Martin and WOLF, you are both right. If i read your posts right, I think WOLF thought you were comparing Kavannaugh with the Gov, which is not a fair comparison. Honestly, the left have been pretty heated about calling for the good Gov's ouster.

Now, the comparison between Kavanaugh is a legit one. With Kavannaugh, the left/feminists came out screaming that you must always blame the victim. That is not the same response we are seeing with the good LtGov.

Okay, back to your previously scheduled argument. Side note, the meme about the VA Gov struggling to come "full term" after his comments on late term abortion are pretty good.

DAMN !!! First time WOLF has come close to being right in 2019 :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• okay - thats a first - watching the State of the Union and I dont think I have ever seen both sides stand and chant USA, USA, USA, USA like I just did

can honestly say I wasnt expecting Trump to be able to get that response to anything tonight

• well I thought he delivered a very good State of the Union - -seemed to even get the Democrats to stand more than I would have expected - - clearly there were some topics where he took positions the left didnt like but over all it seemed to be a message of unity that was well accepted

• Thank you sideseatdriver for explaining my position better.:)

Bill Martin I used "criminal investigation" because rape is a crime and they were investigating for it. I know it wasn't a criminal investigation where he would go to court and possibly jail, but I couldn't think of a more simple way to write it. That being said, and after typing this, I should have worded it better the first time.;)

• almost forgot the most important thing about the STOU - - - the First Lady was looking good!

and in a tribute to Michael Jackson she only wore one glove - - - jk

BBTe9qT.img?h=417&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=2187&y=715