Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• It should not be about a wall or barrier- I believe the conversation should be about WHY those people feel the need to leave.

Let’s start shineing a bright light on the horrible, self serving corruption that is marginalizing and destroying so many potentially incredible lives. The country(s) south of us and the people in them are amazing. It is the gangsters running those countries that are the problem.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• It should not be about a wall or barrier- I believe the conversation should be about WHY those people feel the need to leave.

Let’s start shineing a bright light on the horrible, self serving corruption that is marginalizing and destroying so many potentially incredible lives. The country(s) south of us and the people in them are amazing. It is the gangsters running those countries that are the problem.

We have the same problem here.

• The Right doesnt really want to stop illegal immigration because business loves the cheep labor, the Left doesnt want to stop illegal immigration because they like all of the new democrat voters it creates.

In the end the only true way to stop people from coming here in search of a better life is to make it impossible or damn close to impossible for them to find a job - enforce the employment laws and really go after any business or individual that hires an undocumented person and fine the hell out of them and the jobs will dry up and when there are no jobs good people who only want a better life will stay home

do this and then you can focus our border enforcement on those who are coming for other reasons, the criminals, drug smugglers and people seeking protection - - this will be a much more manageable job when the good people looking for a better life are no longer a part of the issue

As long as we keep holding up the golden ticket of a better life and waving it as temptation we will never be able to stop people from trying to grab that ticket - - - hell, who among us would not do exactly the same thing if it meant a better life for our families? - I would!

oh - I also need to add that I think the idea that illegals do jobs that Americans wont do is BS - the reason Americans dont want those jobs is because the employers dont want to pay a fair wage with decent working conditions - they use the illegals because they know they wont complain because they are afraid of being deported. Offer a decent wage with good working conditions and there would be plenty of Americans willing to work those jobs - - but then again we also have to be willing to pay the higher prices that would be required to support those jobs - we cant demand low prices for produce and then bitch when the farmer hires illegals to pick that produce

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• 51110299_2182208308467123_5395378294222749696_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.xx&oh=3f0610e2fba6088077666e997c108351&oe=5CB5E786

• someone I know just posted this of their facebook - - - do people really believe this shit?

51661758_10218045285744781_3116865570662776832_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.xx&oh=b4e5982f25cb5984451e6c2bfb108cd6&oe=5D009BC3

• someone I know just posted this of their facebook - - - do people really believe this shit?

51661758_10218045285744781_3116865570662776832_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.xx&oh=b4e5982f25cb5984451e6c2bfb108cd6&oe=5D009BC3

Yes, everything went to hell when they started telling everyone that they needed a college education. You do not need a college degree for a trade job, and also more than likely you will always have a job. Maybe not for the money that you want or the location, but if you want to work you can find you a job. Unlike these college educated people than cannot not even wipe their a$$ now. Even Paul Harvey had it right, back in the late 60's. Someone has to do the actual work. Paul Harvey's future jobs back in the late 60's is the reason that I got into electronics

• What happens when you decide to tax the rich?

The rich leave

Duhhh

• The Virginia Governor has sank himself - not from the yearbook pic - but his ill thought out explanations. The thing I find most interstate is another blatant hypocrisy of the media. They tried to nail Brent Kavanaugh to the wall and barely mention the VA lieutenant governor’s sexual harassment case. Our government, the press all think we are stupid. Schumer is already criticizing the State of Union address and doesn’t even know what he is going to say. Perfect timing though with Mexican police in riot gear at border site bolsters the case for a state of emergency. This could blow up in the Dems face......if only....

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• The Virginia Governor has sank himself - not from the yearbook pic - but his ill thought out explanations. The thing I find most interstate is another blatant hypocrisy of the media. They tried to nail Brent Kavanaugh to the wall and barely mention the VA lieutenant governor’s sexual harassment case. Our government, the press all think we are stupid. Schumer is already criticizing the State of Union address and doesn’t even know what he is going to say. Perfect timing though with Mexican police in riot gear at border site bolsters the case for a state of emergency. This could blow up in the Dems face......if only....

I find it odd that you guys keep comparing Kavenaugh's situation to the Virginia governor situation. Kavenaugh's there was an investigation into possible crimes, which there were calls to let the investigation conclude before appointing Kavenaugh and other calls to replace him. The other, there is no implied crime, no investigation and Dems are saying he should step down/ be replaced.

Where could there be a double standard?

Where is there a bias?

What is your gripe, exactly?

• “Hypocrisy of the media” - did you just skip over that ????

FOCUS DANIELSON !!

• “Hypocrisy of the media” - did you just skip over that ????

FOCUS DANIELSON !!

The National Media spent more time on a criminal investigation into a possible United States(National) Supreme Court Justice than a States(local) governor having worn "black face" or "KKK outfit", sounds about right. Where is the bias?

Oh, that's right. You guys view everything as Left vs. Right first, rather than look at the broader picture. You are right, when viewed as Dem. vs Rep. only, it looks very bias.:/;)

• The National Media spent more time on a criminal investigation into a possible United States(National) Supreme Court Justice than a States(local) governor having worn "black face" or "KKK outfit", sounds about right. Where is the bias?

Oh, that's right. You guys view everything as Left vs. Right first, rather than look at the broader picture. You are right, when viewed as Dem. vs Rep. only, it looks very bias.:/;)

CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION???? Are you shittin me ??? Based on what??? The media tried and convicted Kavanaugh based on Ford’s vague memory. Lt Gov Fairfax stands accused of sexual assault - NY Times says it is a smear campaign - where is media screaming for his head in a stick?? Careful - YOUR bias is peeking out 8|