Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Grasshopper!!! Don’t you see the play here - Democrat’s are terrified Roe vs Wade will be overturned so they are supporting infanticide in hopes of a constitutional amendment protecting abortion. You think the right has extreme ideas - Yeah - how bout at the very least when a baby draws a breath it has the same rights as you or I ?? Call me extreme all you like - this new Dem Party is completely off the chain !!!

I have my position on abortion, I can't help you beyond that.

Why are so many Republicans cool with defunding or eliminating programs that would take care of these children after birth? Trump got rid of quite a few and you all cheered.

It's like you're saying, "You evil fucks better have them babies. Can't afford a baby? Not my problem. Don't have the mental capacity to raise a child? Not my problem. Somebody will look after them or not, not my problem. Just make sure you take that baby to term. If it dies from drugs, abandonment, getting shot, exposure... NOT MY PROBLEM you sick fucks, how could you even think of abortion".

• I have my position on abortion, I can't help you beyond that.

Why are so many Republicans cool with defunding or eliminating programs that would take care of these children after birth? Trump got rid of quite a few and you all cheered.

It's like you're saying, "You evil fucks better have them babies. Can't afford a baby? Not my problem. Don't have the mental capacity to raise a child? Not my problem. Somebody will look after them or not, not my problem. Just make sure you take that baby to term. If it dies from drugs, abandonment, getting shot, exposure... NOT MY PROBLEM you sick fucks, how could you even think of abortion".

Being a men, who we to say if a woman decides after a drunk nite of sex, accident, rape or for whatever reason she should not have a child. However, I figure if after 3 months the decision should be made other than cases to save the mother’s life. I don’t think we are that far apart here - you ain’t never gonna make me believe you would support aborting a fully formed living baby no matter what the Reps or Dems say.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I have my position on abortion, I can't help you beyond that.

I have a solution to your problem WOLF

1. Can't afford a baby?...... Don't Fuck

2. Don't have the mental capacity?..... Don't Fuck

3. Don't have a baby sitter?.....Don't Fuck

4. Are you a drug addict?.....Don't Fuck

5. Still want to Fuck?.....Use Protection

6.. Still Fuck and don't use protection?......Morning after pill.

7. Cant afford a baby or morning after pill?..... Birth control pills and rubbers are FREE at clinics

8. And you are right, their stupidity is NOT our financial problem, it is theirs.

9. Want our financial help anyway?.....Mandatory Norplant birth control or monthly birth control shot when you pick up your check, no credit card bullshit.

It's our money, not theirs, don't want to meet our requirements? Then don't ask for our money!

Or another words..... NO PLAY TO GET PAY

• #THEMTOO .....

"Republicans proposed exempting federal workers disciplined for sexual misconduct from a bill sponsored by Democrats that would give the 2.6 percent pay rise to all federal employees.

“During calendar year 2019, no increase in pay as authorized under this Act may be provided to any Federal employee who has been disciplined for sexual misconduct under chapter 75 of title 5, United States Code, or any other provision of law,” the GOP proposal text read.

But most of the Democrats rejected the suggestion, with only 17 Dems defying the party and voting in favor of the GOP plan.

Progressive Democrats such as Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib, and Ilhan Omar – while making #MeToo a campaign issue – voted against the proposal.

Rep. Tony Cardenas, D-Calif., who was sued after being accused last year of sexual misconduct with a 16-year-old girl, also voted against the measure"

house-dems-block-gop-proposal-to-exempt-sexual-harassers-from-receiving-federal-workers-pay-rise

------------

They voted against a measure that they claim to stand for just because it was proposed by the minority ......The new Democrat majority House is like a bus full of underage back seat drivers.... whining whining whining... want to take the wheel. When they get there... their feet can’t reach the pedals …..

..... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• you can't be serious. you actually expect people to be responsible people?

how dare you

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Thanks for once again proving my point.

Many Republicans are pushing for abortion to be abolished. The same ones are calling for the morning after pill to be pulled from shelves. The same ones are pushing for all the programs that help those families and children to be defunded or cancelled. Where is the logic there? They want to paint people into a corner and then blame them for being on the government teat.

Edward Neal it is responsible to have an early abortion if they don't make enough to raise a kid on their own and the condom broke, pill didn't work, internal contraceptive shifted...

• you act like pregnancy happens accidentally - whats wrong with expecting people to be responsible BEFORE they get pregnant if they cant afford or dont want a child

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• It's called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

IF you are responsible enough to decide to have unprotected sex, you are responsible enough to know that it COULD result in pregnancy.

I think the main problem is the LATE TERM abortion thing.

Once the fetus has a head, body, arms, legs and a beating heart, then no, not unless the mothers life is in jeopardy.

IF it is that far along, then adoption if you dont want it.

IF I play an imaginary lawyer in my dreams, if the mother is killed in a auto accident by a drunk driver and they charge the drunk with the fetus death, then abortion at that point should also be murder.

If the boyfriend/husband/lover wants the mother to get an abortion and she refuses so he punches her in the stomach and she loses the baby, if he is charged with the infant death, then abortion should be murder.

Thats just my non left wing nut case opinion.

Kind of like those that are opposed to the wall should not be allowed to have door locks on their house or vehicles or walls or fences around their property.

If we can't secure our country why should we secure our houses or cars?

• Pretty good argument from an imaginary lawyer - being one I have seen a lot worse — well said Sir !!

• you act like pregnancy happens accidentally - whats wrong with expecting people to be responsible BEFORE they get pregnant if they cant afford or dont want a child

You act like accidents don't happen. Maybe you could speak to AllIn5450 because he knows accidents can happen. See his pretend lawyer analogy, which is actually not even covering anything in New York's new law.

AllIn5450 how many houses are there in the U.S. that criminals can choose from which to rob?

AllIn5450 how many United States of America are there for people to choose to come to?

Do you see how a fence around your yard could deter a criminal to seek an easier house?

Do you see how a wall will deter people to go the other U.S.A.? Ooops, there is only one. =O

• Or, you know, you could not let your dick magically fall out of your pants, into a waiting vagina, and accidentally keep thrusting until orgasm while complaining that "condoms dont feel as good, and don't worry I'll pull out to be safe." But sure, it's all the girl's fault. :rolleyes:

NO FAIR !! I musta told ya about my bride takin advantage of me when I was so young.............

# ME TOO :00008172::00008172::00008356::00008356:

PS. I know a good Navy man would never ....

• AllIn5450 how many houses are there in the U.S. that criminals can choose from which to rob?

AllIn5450 how many United States of America are there for people to choose to come to?

Do you see how a fence around your yard could deter a criminal to seek an easier house?

Do you see how a wall will deter people to go the other U.S.A.? Ooops, there is only one.

Lets see here................ you are making it so easy for me.

There are a bunch of houses that criminals can choose to rob.

And there is ONLY ONE USA, Our ancestors fought to make it, They died to make it great. It's citizens worked their asses off to make it prosperous and the greatest country in the world. Our Officers live and die to keep it great.

SO WHY IN THE FUCK do you think we ought to just let any and every low life gang banger criminal rapist just walk in AGAINST our own LAWS and then PAY them to live here and PROTECT them so they can gang rape, shoot, kill, rob, traffic humans, run dope, ect, ect, ect.

Do you see how a fence around your yard could deter a criminal to seek an easier house? ........ YES I DO. criminals are not known to be very smart, but I think they might be smart enough to know that fences are NOT used to just keep people OUT of an area. They also are used to keep things INSIDE an area, which is my case.

My yard has a 4 foot tall chain link fence going ALL THE WAY around my little 1 acre.

If you feel good, and can run VERY FAST, feel free to jump it and come on in. You will find out that the fence is there to protect the US citizens on the OUTSIDE of it, not to protect me on the inside of it. :thumbsup: Because what I am keeping inside that fence can run VERY fast, and has rather LARGE teeth and just LOVES HIS PROPERTY and will defend it to the death. And the human that is inside that fence LOVES that fast toothy thing and will defend it to the death also and is VERY well armed and capable of doing it. SO fences DO WORK, just ask the convicts in prison.

Do you see how a wall will deter people to go the other U.S.A.? Ooops, there is only one.......... If there is a wall 100 miles long and 30 feet tall, with razor wire on top and guys with guns on the other side of it that will shoot your ass if you climb it, then YES, that wall will convince them to NOT try to climb it but to just maybe just go to the FUCKING GATE that is there and ask to come in?

And yes, there is only one, and we the people will defend it to the death, anytime, any place, and if you won't then you do not deserve to live in it and prosper from it.

• Did I ever say we should just let them come in? NO!!! I did not.

Are there guys with guns waiting to "SHOOT" everyone that comes over or through every inch of the border wall? NO!!

Will there be? NO!!!

Are every inch of prison walls watched or monitored 24/7 , as well as the prisoners? YES!!!

If you walked 2000 miles to get to the U.S.A. and you had to walk an extra 200 miles to go around a wall would you? YES!!!

Yes, your fence, dog and very confident , gun owning self act as a deterrent for one of billions of properties to choose from. That does not prove a border wall works. Please remember that if you underestimate your opponent, they will give you nothing, and take from you, everything. If some highly motivated individuals wanted your house, your fence, dog and guns will be planned for and dealt with. Do you leave your house? If so, you may have to get past your fence, their dogs and guns to get back in.:00008172::00008356:

As an Army veteran I swore an oath to protect this country from ALL threats foreign and domestic. Building a useless wall isn't going to protect anything.;)

Yes, in the Army you build a barrier and protect every inch with overlapping firing lanes. That is not what is, or ever will be at the southern border.

Just the other day 40 people went over the wall and a little girl was hurt because she fell onto U.S. side. They were all apprehended, NOT because of the wall. They were apprehended because Border Patrol agents caught them with infrared vision from a helicopter.

For the record, that is twice the fetus loving Republicans have called for shooting, murdering, executing every man, woman and child that comes over the border illegally. (That is how stupid it sounds when people link a whole party to one/couple member's ideology).8o

Edited once, last by WOLF ().

• Here is my proposal

Every birth certificate by law needs to name a mother and father (who will be held financially responsible for that child until 18 years of age.)

Unless you can legally prove with an arrest and conviction, rape or incest. Only exemptions.

Can’t name a father you are not eligible for welfare, food stamps or any other public assistance.