Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Pics or it didn't happen.;)

moving too fast to be captured on film

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• As much as I would love a wall- it would only be a small bandaid on a gushing wound- Our uber liberal (and stupid) immigration laws. If our useless politicians can't even approve 234 miles of fence- I have no hope they would ever touch things like birthright, chain migration, catch and release, etc. I can't figure out how polls show 17-18% approval for Congress. Shouldn't even be double digit! They suck!

Mitch better hurry up and get the rest of the judges appointed- in my book- that's the only thing he will accomplish in the next 2 years. JMO

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Your tax dollars - at work subsidizing a billionaire

why do we we let this crap happen?

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• When was the last time Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been seen in public. I would think with today's technology there would be a live stream video of her making her decisions as part of the Court record. How do we know someone else isn't making her decisions for her?

• When was the last time Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been seen in public. I would think with today's technology there would be a live stream video of her making her decisions as part of the Court record. How do we know someone else isn't making her decisions for her?

Interesting thought

I wouldnt put it past the left to try to hide it if something happened to Mz Ginsburg to keep Trump from getting to name her replacement, on the other hand I may not agree with Ginsburg on the issues, but I do believe she is a good and honest person who would not allow this to happen if she were aware of it

Interesting thought

I wouldnt put it past the left to try to hide it if something happened to Mz Ginsburg to keep Trump from getting to name her replacement, on the other hand I may not agree with Ginsburg on the issues, but I do believe she is a good and honest person who would not allow this to happen if she were aware of it

No worries guys - the left says she is just fine

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• WOLF - after the Virginia governor said the baby could be delivered and kept comfortable while the Dr and mother have a “conversation” whether to kill it or not. If this is not the Dem Party supporting flat out murder I don’t know what is. Told ya when you thought it was nothing new more or less it was another far left, batshit crazy idea. I’m glad for the new Dem House members pushing the party all the way left to San Francisco values. It will help Trump to easily win another 4 years cause middle America ain’t going for all these radically left ideas and are gonna need somebody to stand in their way!!

• WOLF - after the Virginia governor said the baby could be delivered and kept comfortable while the Dr and mother have a “conversation” whether to kill it or not. If this is not the Dem Party supporting flat out murder I don’t know what is. Told ya when you thought it was nothing new more or less it was another far left, batshit crazy idea. I’m glad for the new Dem House members pushing the party all the way left to San Francisco values. It will help Trump to easily win another 4 years cause middle America ain’t going for all these radically left ideas and are gonna need somebody to stand in their way!!

Wow! So the Virginia governor comes up with a stupid idea and states it out loud and it automatically gets balled in with the NY law?

It is a damn good thing for Republicans that their whole party doesn't get balled together because of every individual Republicans actions or statements.

I know, "Hillary called some Trump supporters a basket of deplorables". Again, that was one Democrat.

You're killin' me smalls!!=O

• Grasshopper!!! Don’t you see the play here - Democrat’s are terrified Roe vs Wade will be overturned so they are supporting infanticide in hopes of a constitutional amendment protecting abortion. You think the right has extreme ideas - Yeah - how bout at the very least when a baby draws a breath it has the same rights as you or I ?? Call me extreme all you like - this new Dem Party is completely off the chain !!!

• Grasshopper!!! Don’t you see the play here - Democrat’s are terrified Roe vs Wade will be overturned so they are supporting infanticide in hopes of a constitutional amendment protecting abortion. You think the right has extreme ideas - Yeah - how bout at the very least when a baby draws a breath it has the same rights as you or I ?? Call me extreme all you like - this new Dem Party is completely off the chain !!!

better be careful what they ask for - if they push too much this just might put abortion back in front of the SCOTUS