Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• You need a wall - a fence will just not work. For proof, all you have to do is to look at the white house. They have a fence securing it from the outside world. Every time there's an issue, you'll see a ton of lying politicians in the hallways just looking for a camera to look into and blame Trump for everything from burnt toast to excessive snow storms

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Back from vacation and received this from a friend....

Rebuilding New Orleans

after Katrina often caused residents to be challenged to prove home titles back hundreds of years. That is because of community history stretching back over two centuries during which houses were passed along through generations of family, sometimes making it quite difficult to establish a paper trail of ownership.

A New Orleans lawyer sought a FHA rebuilding loan for a client. He was told the loan would be granted upon submission of satisfactory proof of ownership of the parcel of property as it was being offered as collateral. It took the lawyer 3 months, but he was able to prove title to the property dating back to 1803. After sending the information to the FHA, he received the following reply

(Actual reply from FHA):

"Upon review of your letter adjoining your client's loan application, we note that the request is supported by an Abstract of Title. While we compliment the able manner in which you have prepared and presented the application, we must point out that you have only cleared title to the proposed collateral property back to 1803. Before final approval can be accorded, it will be necessary to clear the title back to its origin."

And here is the great letter the lawyer responded with:

(Actual response):

"Your letter regarding title in Case No.189156 has been received. I note that you wish to have proof of title extended further than the 206 years already covered in the present application. I was unaware that any educated person in this country, particularly those working with real property, would not know that Louisiana was purchased by the United States from France in 1803 , the year of origin of title identified in our application. For the edification of uninformed FHA bureaucrats, the title to the land prior to US. ownership was obtained from France, which had acquired it by Right of Conquest from Spain. The land came into the possession of Spain by Right of Discovery made in the year 1492 by a sea captain named Christopher Columbus, who had been granted the privilege of seeking a new route to India by the Spanish monarch, Queen Isabella. The good Queen Isabella, being a pious woman and almost as careful about titles as the FHA, took the precaution of securing the blessing of the Pope before she sold her jewels to finance Columbus 's expedition. Now the Pope, as I'm sure you may know, is the emissary of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, and God, it is commonly accepted, created this world. Therefore, I believe it is safe to presume that God also made that part of the world called Louisiana. God, therefore, would be the owner of origin and His origins date back to before the beginning of time, the world as we know it, and the FHA. I hope you find God's original claim to be satisfactory.

Now, may we have our damn reconstruction loan?"

The loan was  immediately approved.

Not only is this one of the best e-mails I have received, it is a great history lesson.

• As much as I would love a wall- it would only be a small bandaid on a gushing wound- Our uber liberal (and stupid) immigration laws. If our useless politicians can't even approve 234 miles of fence- I have no hope they would ever touch things like birthright, chain migration, catch and release, etc. I can't figure out how polls show 17-18% approval for Congress. Shouldn't even be double digit! They suck!

Mitch better hurry up and get the rest of the judges appointed- in my book- that's the only thing he will accomplish in the next 2 years. JMO

• Sad to say, but the following news was just leaked out from the Mueller investigation. I've already checked it out on snopes, so it's true

There would have definently been a good hard second look into her stuff.

What I find interesting about all the people in Trumps campaign that are getting arrested, convicted and in some cases admitting to the crimes, is that a lot of die hard, "you break the law you pay", Republicans are mad that criminals are going to prison.

And please don't give me the, "Mueller was suppose to look into Russian collusion and these have nothing to do with collusion". One, because it proves my original point that people are essentially saying let them go. Two, because it shows you either don't know, don't care to know or choose to ignore Mueller's full directive.

• As much as I would love a wall- it would only be a small bandaid on a gushing wound- Our uber liberal (and stupid) immigration laws. If our useless politicians can't even approve 234 miles of fence- I have no hope they would ever touch things like birthright, chain migration, catch and release, etc. I can't figure out how polls show 17-18% approval for Congress. Shouldn't even be double digit! They suck!

Mitch better hurry up and get the rest of the judges appointed- in my book- that's the only thing he will accomplish in the next 2 years. JMO

we have several different issues with our southern border. first is just normal illegal immigration. People who want a better life. personally I dont blame these people and as long as there are the differences in opportunity in the countries they will try to come and so would I. The only way to stop these people in my view is to stop employers from hiring them - really enforce our employment laws and put business that hire people who are not allowed to work out of business and this border problem will take care of itself

if you cut down the number of people trying to come for a better life down by making it so there are no jobs then you can concentrate all of your recourses on the remaining people who are still coming knowing that they are much more likely to be engaging in criminal activity

the problem with this idea is that the Democrats have fought the enforcement of employment laws as hard as they are fighting the wall - every time someone suggest we enforce these laws with E-Verify or other ways the left acts like you want to kill people

as a side note even the ones who come here for a better life often end up breaking our laws

95,000 illegal residents registered to vote in Texas - 58,000 of them voted

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• There would have definently been a good hard second look into her stuff.

What I find interesting about all the people in Trumps campaign that are getting arrested, convicted and in some cases admitting to the crimes, is that a lot of die hard, "you break the law you pay", Republicans are mad that criminals are going to prison.

And please don't give me the, "Mueller was suppose to look into Russian collusion and these have nothing to do with collusion". One, because it proves my original point that people are essentially saying let them go. Two, because it shows you either don't know, don't care to know or choose to ignore Mueller's full directive.

It won’t ever happen but if a special prosecutor given the power and latitude Mueller has gotten - give Trey Gowdy that same power to investigate the Clinton political machine and I would bet there would be twice as many get prosecuted as do Trump’s. Given that much power it is easy for lawyers to cast you in a guilty light especially after 2 years all they have come up with is not what they were mandated to investigate - Russia collusion by Trump. Case and point - the arrest of Roger Stone - a pre dawn raid to arrest a 66 year old man with no prior record, no guns in his name, no passport with 12 FBI agents packing automatic weapons to make the arrest —- with CNN, the only news network there, to capture it all with an explanation of “outstanding journalistic investigation”. Gimme a fuckin break!! If this was happened to a Democrat they would be crying foul across the US.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• It won’t ever happen but if a special prosecutor given the power and latitude Mueller has gotten - give Trey Gowdy that same power to investigate the Clinton political machine and I would bet there would be twice as many get prosecuted as do Trump’s. Given that much power it is easy for lawyers to cast you in a guilty light especially after 2 years all they have come up with is not what they were mandated to investigate - Russia collusion by Trump. Case and point - the arrest of Roger Stone - a pre dawn raid to arrest a 66 year old man with no prior record, no guns in his name, no passport with 12 FBI agents packing automatic weapons to make the arrest —- with CNN, the only news network there, to capture it all with an explanation of “outstanding journalistic investigation”. Gimme a fuckin break!! If this was happened to a Democrat they would be crying foul across the US.

I have always said go ahead and investigate her and lock her up if they feel it's warranted. You won't get any, "What about [name]" from me.

Why is it always a "Why don't they investigate Hillary", "If they investigated Hillary", and the false, "This wasn't even what Mueller was suppose to be investigating"? Why are good people siding with criminals?

For clarity and to help FOXies from repeating the same false defense for criminals. Here is Mueller's directive. Part (ii) should end your defense of criminals and cries that Mueller overstepped is parameters.

• If at this point you don’t believe that this is politically motivated against Trimp ya never are. The guys that have been caught with their hand in the cookie jar need to pay the price. If you think a similar investigation against the Democrats wouldn’t produce a lot more of the same - your being naive. Both sides WILL cross the line to achieve the power they so desperately seek!! I’ll admit I’m my career I got right up to the line and looked over for a client ....or was never caught:00008359::00008359::00008359:

PS previous statement for argumentative purposes only :00008172::00008172:

• If at this point you don’t believe that this is politically motivated against Trimp ya never are. The guys that have been caught with their hand in the cookie jar need to pay the price. If you think a similar investigation against the Democrats wouldn’t produce a lot more of the same - your being naive. Both sides WILL cross the line to achieve the power they so desperately seek!! I’ll admit I’m my career I got right up to the line and looked over for a client ....or was never caught:00008359::00008359::00008359:

PS previous statement for argumentative purposes only :00008172::00008172:

I'm not naive, therefore I am not confident a similar investigation into anyone wouldn't yield similar results. As I said years ago, investigate all that are under suspicion and lock them all up if warranted. Criminals, no matter what position, party, class... should be brought to justice. They shouldn't just investigate a person because people are calling for a "tit for tat".

I'm innocent of crime and a Patriot. So much so, that 2-3 years ago I was getting strange cryptic texts from a China area code. I would get two or three a week, I didn't respond to any because I didn't know the sender and it looked like gibberish. Chinese symbols, arabic symbols, numbers, $!#* mixed in. It had been happening for a few weeks. I called the local FBI office and told them what was happening. I gave them permission to look back at and monitor my texts. The strange texts stopped.

• Here is Mueller's directive. Part (ii) should end your defense of criminals and cries that Mueller overstepped is parameters.

My only problem with this directive is that it is too ambiguous.

A search warrant has to be specific, and order like this should have to be specific also, not a free pass to do anything and go anywhere to find evidence of a VERY SPECIFIC act, which he has already found DID NOT HAPPEN.

Now it has devolved into an "any type of crime", no matter how minor or even if it is not a crime, it just has to be turned into a major criminal act by the media.

And Mueller is not following the directive in any direction BUT conservatives.

He has found out WHO financed the lies, the false accusations, the fake letters with fake claims, who used them, how they used them BUT has not done a DAMN THING about it because it leads to Killery, The DNC and almost EVERY DAMN DEMOCRAT on the Hill. But Mueller hides those findings.

I think Trump should not fire Mueller, but should appoint Trey Gowdy to be his EQUAL partner in the investigation team so Gowdy could have the same powers as Mueller to investigate what was found, and will be found in the future. That way if a Democrat was found to do something wrong they could be prosecuted and forced into financial and personal ruin.

• AllIn5450 - I agree with Trey Gowdy - he is direct, to the point, no nonsense and non political. We need a bulldog like him as Attorney General as he won’t be biased against Dems or Reps. He would prosecute any lawbreaker to the fullest extent of the law no matter to whom it led !!

• "find evidence of a VERY SPECIFIC act, which he has already found DID NOT HAPPEN", hmmm?

What do you know that the world doesn't know? I haven't seen any leaks of definitive,"no collusion" evidence or statements.

"He has found out WHO financed the lies, the false accusations, the fake letters with fake claims, who used them, how they used them BUT has not done a DAMN THING about it because it leads to Killery, The DNC and almost EVERY DAMN DEMOCRAT on the Hill". Hmmmm?

I assume you are talking about the Steele dossier? I recall a whole lot of that being confirmed by every Federal law enforcement agency we have, in a big sign document with agency seals and everything. I do understand your confusion since FOX and most conservative pundits on the radio say almost daily, even now, that "Hillary funded it and it's all fake". Reminds me a lot of Flat Earther and Obama Birth certificate claims.

"And Mueller is not following the directive in any direction BUT conservatives". Hmmm?

If he is searching for collusion with Russia and the Trump campaign. Where would he run into any Dems? You think a Dem was in close contact with the Trump campaign, all buddy, buddy like? Has it not entered your mind that it might not be because Mueller is partisan, but because Dems and Republicans are partisan, this there is no cross connections to spin a separate investigation off of?

As for your Trey Howdy suggestion. I'm all for that. He has proven to be fair minded in other matters. Plus, it will be funny to watch Trumpies turn on Gowdy, like they have turned on so many other conservatives, just because those conservatives called thing how they seen them and it painted Trump in a bad light.

Seriously, if you can get Gowdy in there, do it. It will just be one more guy you will call a liar later.

• Ok WOLF ya got m

All a nothingburger <X<X<X she wasn’t protected the same way Trumo supporters protect him ??? Were you outraged then ??

Lol, you are implying I'm outraged now. I am not. You are also implying I'm a Hillary fan. I'm not. I ALWAYS think criminals should be brought to justice. I think we should trust those tasked with investigations to do a thorough job, so they don't convict innocent people and ensure criminals are undeniably criminals.

I don't make excuses for people, I let the facts condemn them or set them free. I will always argue facts when confronted with hearsay and conspiracies.:)