Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I can't see what the debate is all about. The president said Mexico will pay.

Therefore, he should just get on and do what he said he would do. No debate about how they pay... he said they would pay. It's two years now & nothing's been done.

All the best, from UK_Paul

• 580 miles of the 2,000 miles already has some type of fence/wall

• I can't see what the debate is all about. The president said Mexico will pay.

Therefore, he should just get on and do what he said he would do. No debate about how they pay... he said they would pay. It's two years now & nothing's been done.

Thats the funny/sad part - - just about every Democrat including Schumer, Pelosi, & even Obama are on the record saying a wall is necessary and that it will help - - but now they are suddenly against it

and even a blind person can see that the only reason they are against it is because they dont want Trump to get the credit.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• That’s why I’m waiting for him to address the nation this nite from the Oval Office - will be much more entertaining than the Golden Globes, Academy Awards, or any of theses movie star, music type idiots. One thing that can’t be argued - Trump is never predictable!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• That’s why I’m waiting for him to address the nation this nite from the Oval Office - will be much more entertaining than the Golden Globes, Academy Awards, or any of theses movie star, music type idiots. One thing that can’t be argued - Trump is never predictable!!

I am hoping that they will include video clips of all of the Democrats saying they support a wall

Only 8 mins though. He is very predictable as I called his actions before he was elected. He will continue to stretch truths and tell lies tonight, I'm calling it.;)

• Only 8 mins though. He is very predictable as I called his actions before he was elected. He will continue to stretch truths and tell lies tonight, I'm calling it.;)

As you predicted - ya had to give him time to learn from the Democrats how to lie correctly!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• At this point I believe that Trump is at his "read my lips" "no new taxes" moment. George H.W. said these words and when he did in fact allow a tax increase his chances for re-election went down the toilet.

Trump has said he will not make a deal without the funding for the wall, and at this time I think his supporters expect him to hold true to this. I believe that if this ends with it looking like Trump caved his chances in 2020 will go down the toilet

On a positive note for Mr. Trump I do think he knows this - - - perhaps tonight we will get a better feel about this :)

• As you predicted - ya had to give him time to learn from the Democrats how to lie correctly!!

Now,Now Bill. I said he was a lying, con man from the very beginning of his run. One more prediction for tonight.

He will blame everyone but himself. Republicans, Democrats, Mexicans...who knows maybe even Mueller and the Russians.

• Edward Neal

You say.

"Trump has said he will not make a deal without the funding for the wall, and at this time I think his supporters expect him to hold true to this. I believe that if this ends with it looking like Trump caved his chances in 2020 will go down the toilet."

I can't see that happening. The truth has already been twisted with so many things, he has or has not done, that spin will be put on whatever the outcome is and everyone will be told, "that was what was supposed to happen, all allong."

The annoying thing is that many will belive it, as if it was true and not remember what was promised.

All the best, from UK_Paul

• He will blame everyone but himself. Republicans, Democrats, Mexicans...who knows maybe even Mueller and the Russians.

How can you blame Trump for all the Illegal criminals, gang members, terrorists, drugs, diseases that are pouring in to our country?

You can not lay one ounce of the blame for any thing that is going on at the border on Trump.

It all is 100% on the backs of Democrats and California.

100%.

Trump is trying to fix it, just like Bill Clinton, Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, Shumer and others have said that it needed to be fixed.

The only difference is Trump is going to fix it, one way or the other.

At this point I don't give a shit who pays for it, but eventually with lower immigration, lower welfare, lower medical costs associated with lower immigration and less money getting wired back to Mexico from fewer illegals working here, Mexico will be indirectly paying for it by the way of savings to America.

MAGA2020

• I think its a bit different when you put your foot down and allow the government to partially shut down. and then on top of that you say you will let it stay shut down until you get what you want.

not a great deal of grey area there for spinning things if you dont get the funding and allow the government to open - - - If that happens and he can convince people he didnt cave I would be stunned

But hey - - its all politics and that by its very nature pretty much means in is all BS anyway - - so who knows :P

• I was talking about who he'll blame for the shut down, even though he, as usual, lied by saying, "I'll take the hit, I'll take the blame, I won't blame you(Schumer)".

Also, I'm not Trump. I don't blame people for shit they had no part of. I don't believe anybody has blamed Trump for Illegal criminals, gang members, terrorists, drugs, diseases that are pouring in to our country. What Fake News are you watching or listening to=O? You should stop.