Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I have 3 of the “29” coins on my drawer🤪

My wife was a table games dealer at Spotlight 29, but that was before Trump came in - she has been at the Agua Caliente since they opened in 2001

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Trump is self made ( most of us got help from family - he did very well with it) he was smart enough to get elected the first time- most in Washington have been trying their whole life-with no luck. Good or bad-he has no filter. He can go toe to toe with anyone- the left has found out to their dismay. Trump loves this country and it’s founding- the far left ( I did say “far”) does not. He has upset the Washington apple cart and pissed off those that were comfortable at the feed bag. He is a capitalist and proud of it. I am sure Trump takes pleasure tweaking a Bureaucracy That he had to endure as a business man. He has a beautiful wife, successful disciplined children, is self financed, and realizes his time is short. And most of all -has balls. Means what he says and to the best of his abilities does what he says. A rugged individualist in a time of nanny state cry babies. These are but a few of the reasons the left and many on the right dispise him.

I for one think he came along in the nick of time.

"Self made"(daddy's millions)

"toe to toe with anyone"(yeah, like a 5 year old)

"good or bad he has no filter"( oh, it's just bad)

"smart enough to get elected the first time"(he is a con man, with straight ticket voters and gullible people...well)

"means what he says"?:00008356:

You must have missed all the times he has said something then, sometimes within an hour, pulls a 180.

"rugged individualist...time of nanny state crybabies" You've seen his Twitter feed, right? That is a daily/hourly complaints list. Sounds like crying to me(this isn't fair, crooked, witch hunt, fake news, biased, stop this, stop that, I don't like, why can't we get rid of...Wah, wah, wah)

He means to distort reality to fit his agenda, which unfortunately isn't in our best interest. I'm not talking about the agenda he tells you he is seeking, it's the one he is distracting us from and in some cases getting believers to cheer him on. Don't worry though. While the sheep gather and cheer, true patriots are protecting our country from bad actors.;)

• The only reason why Trump won was the fact that the option was Hillary

there is absolutely nothing likable about that woman. If the left had run Biden Trump wouldnt have stood a chance

clumsy, foot in mouth and incredibly likable sweet uncle Joe would have been our president

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• So your sayin we would have been better off with the alternative????

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• We've been over this. It was only a two person race once 20+ other people were eliminated.

Neither Trump nor Hillary should have been a final consideration.

Hmmmm you eliminate 20+ of the best each side has to offer and it’s luck? Wow! If he is such a “less than” Doesn’t say much for either side does it? Winning - ya know, like better then loosing...

Hillary was the Democrats Bob Dole / John McCain. Old Washington entitlement “it’s my turn”.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Hmmmm you eliminate 20+ of the best each side has to offer and it’s luck? Wow! If he is such a “less than” Doesn’t say much for either side does it? Winning - ya know, like better then loosing...

Hillary was the Democrats Bob Dole / John McCain. Old Washington entitlement “it’s my turn”.

I never said it was luck. Don't know where you came up with that. I said it was a well played con job.

Con men aren't smart, they just prey on hopeful, gullible and easily manipulated people by selling a dream. Selling ice to Eskimos doesn't require smarts, it requires the right Eskimos.

• Ok Brother WOLF let’s quit dancing here - once and for all - don’t matter how it got to be Trimp vs Hillary - they were the choices. A simple yes or no is required here - Do you think Hillary would have made a better President than Trump??

PS....and please - if yes - WHY??

• Ok Brother WOLF let’s quit dancing here - once and for all - don’t matter how it got to be Trimp vs Hillary - they were the choices. A simple yes or no is required here - Do you think Hillary would have made a better President than Trump??

PS....and please - if yes - WHY??

Asked and answered several times over the years counselor, most recently in the pic I recently posted of a post I posted in Aug. 2016.;)

• Yes you did BUT how can you say Hillary could have been “corrected” - how is that ??iIf the people are so inclined why not Trump? If you think the economy wouldn’t have been in the tank worse than under Obama - think again. Does she lie less than Trump - hardly. And finally with 40 years experience in corruption she would have had a more honorable administration?? She was and is a power hungry swamp creature of DC that has had her eye on the Presidency since her impeached husband left office. IMO the only reason she has not been indicted is she would truly drain the swamp taking them all to jail with her as she knows where all the bodies are buried and the powers that be are afraid. If your only reasoning is Hillary could be corrected leaves your argument severely wanting!

• Yes you did BUT how can you say Hillary could have been “corrected” - how is that ??iIf the people are so inclined why not Trump? If you think the economy wouldn’t have been in the tank worse than under Obama - think again. Does she lie less than Trump - hardly. And finally with 40 years experience in corruption she would have had a more honorable administration?? She was and is a power hungry swamp creature of DC that has had her eye on the Presidency since her impeached husband left office. IMO the only reason she has not been indicted is she would truly drain the swamp taking them all to jail with her as she knows where all the bodies are buried and the powers that be are afraid. If your only reasoning is Hillary could be corrected leaves your argument severely wanting!

I was talking big picture, world order things, not economy...so?

BTW, again, poor dead horse, the market was hitting record highs a year before Trump took over, unemployment rates were going down before Trump took over, the house market was growing before Trump took over.

I know deep in the hearts of Republicans, they are happy the Dems took the house. It sucks when things don't happen or go south when you have complete control. Who can you blame.

• I was talking big picture, world order things, not economy...so?

BTW, again, poor dead horse, the market was hitting record highs a year before Trump took over, unemployment rates were going down before Trump took over, the house market was growing before Trump took over.

I know deep in the hearts of Republicans, they are happy the Dems took the house. It sucks when things don't happen or go south when you have complete control. Who can you blame.

OK - World order?? Little Rocket Man has stopped shooting off missiles and we gave up nothing - renegotiated trade deals that the US has been getting screwed on for years, pulling out of the Paris Accord where France is now in a state of anarchy due to it. Trying to let the world know the US has borders and is trying to stop illegals from pouring in. And yeah - I get it the economy was in the toilet for 8 years under Obama due to copious regulations - just a coincidence I guess Trump wins and in less than 2 years unemployment is at an all time low. Your arguments are pretty weak today buddy!!

• World order: Some of our biggest Allies in chaos(yay? what?), Russia(dictatorship) making more unchecked land grabs, Saudi's (dictatorship) unpunished killing of an American, China (dictatorship) placing tit for tat tariffs on american goods, North Korea(dictatorship) producing nuclear missiles while keeping Trump at bay with lip service(no need to fire anymore tests, Kim said they had all they needed prior to agreeing to stop and his research facility imploded). Isis (Terrorists) alive and well in Afghanistan.

Yep, I was way off in my prediction Bill Martin .

Edited once, last by WOLF ().

• Well, not really. Trump lost the popular vote. In the primaries, neither Trump nor Hillary had more votes than the total votes not for them.

according to your chart, you still have the same 2 choices in the general. I guess you need to teach me master, I've been conned and too gullible to know the difference. I feel like I was raped,... maybe I can join the the me too movement. Please save me from all this madness=O