Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• There are times that I wish we would have a government SHUT UP so the stock market can do what it does best - MAKE US MONEY!!

yes - it does appear as though investors didnt much care for today's exchange

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Gotta love this state- there is not a tax that Dem's don't love:

California considers charging residents a tax for sending text messages

This allegedly will help pay for the "phones for low income program". According to the article:

"the budget for subsidizing poorer users has risen by almost half, from $670 million in 2011 to $998 million in 2017"........ doesn't surprise me any. sad-squared

• Gotta love this state- there is not a tax that Dem's don't love:

California considers charging residents a tax for sending text messages

This allegedly will help pay for the "phones for low income program". According to the article:

"the budget for subsidizing poorer users has risen by almost half, from $670 million in 2011 to $998 million in 2017"........ doesn't surprise me any. sad-squared

You could pay for the wall with one year of the money that Cali. gives away

• You could pay for the wall with one year of the money that Cali. gives away

California is now the world's fifth-largest economy, according to data released Friday morning by the U.S. Department of Commerce. Its 2017 Gross State Product was $2.747 trillion, surpassing the United Kingdom's $2.625 trillion Gross Domestic Product. (May, 2018)

And yet- every time I turn around, they are raising taxes and fees for anything and everything they can think of......... To say nothing of how far outstretched their hands are to Washington, anytime something happens here....... I keep hoping that someday, the liberal elite of CA will get their comeuppance............. Two years ago, I thought Trump had a chance to do it.................

• California is now the world's fifth-largest economy, according to data released Friday morning by the U.S. Department of Commerce. Its 2017 Gross State Product was $2.747 trillion, surpassing the United x

Kingdom's $2.625 trillion Gross Domestic Product. (May, 2018)

And yet- every sz I turn around, they are raising taxes and fees for anything and everything they can think of......... To say nothing of how far outstretched their hands are to Washington, anytime something happens here....... I keep hoping that someday, the liberal elite of CA will get their comeuppance............. Two years ago, I thought Trump had a chance to do it.................

I feel sorry for sane folks like you having to deal with the crazy left wingers in California.I have always said that California should be a focal point for conservative vs liberal politics. Highlighting the billions of dollars they take in and squander on social programs leaving working folks where they can no longer afford housing or the cost of living. After all - California is the only place in the world where politicians like Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters keep getting reelected year after year.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I don’t know if any of you guys have seen this but please tell me the California loones are not assaulting the First Amendment

https://www.realclearpolitics.…_the_long_run_not_to.html

I NEVER in my life thought that an elected Comgressional member espouse such absolute bullshit and not be run out of DC on a rail. He doesn’t believe the government can control free speech but he would love too. WOLF - it are things like these that make me support Republicans even if they were passing out hookers for votes at least you would have a smile on your face when you get screwed. It is becoming more and more clear on a daily basis - the Dems and left do not like the US and it’s long standing values and want to fundamentally change it .

• I don’t know if any of you guys have seen this but please tell me the California loones are not assaulting the First Amendment

I NEVER in my life thought that an elected Comgressional member espouse such absolute bullshit and not be run out of DC on a rail. He doesn’t believe the government can control free speech but he would love too. WOLF - it are things like these that make me support Republicans even if they were passing out hookers for votes at least you would have a smile on your face when you get screwed. It is becoming more and more clear on a daily basis - the Dems and left do not like the US and it’s long standing values and want to fundamentally change it .

Not trying to start anything or being labeled as an elitist, but he was born in Taiwan and came to this great country with his family. It could be inferred that his parents wanted him to be raised in a country that has the freedom of speech. Now that's he's an adult and is free to make his own choices, you'd think he would move back to his native homeland where spech can and is controlled in a manner that would make him happy. It's a whole lot easier to change one person with a sing;e move than to change 3250 MILLION people who actually like it the way it is!!

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Come on Bill, you are reaching on this one. Also the title of the article, is a misquote. In context (internet) is it any different from saying you can't use curse words on t.v.

He's talking about companies like Facebook and Twitter, taking more control over violence and anger inciting lies and truly fake news that gets spread.

I say to keep everyone happy. Don't delete or censor posts. Just put big, bright, bold "False", "Lie", "Racist", "Russian Bot"...) on easily defined posts. The poster will either keep posting lies or correct thier behavior. Either way, everyone can see how they are.

• Come on Bill, you are reaching on this one. Also the title of the article, is a misquote. In context (internet) is it any different from saying you can't use curse words on t.v.

He's talking about companies like Facebook and Twitter, taking more control over violence and anger inciting lies and truly fake news that gets spread.

I say to keep everyone happy. Don't delete or censor posts. Just put big, bright, bold "False", "Lie", "Racist", "Russian Bot"...) on easily defined posts. The poster will either keep posting lies or correct thier behavior. Either way, everyone can see how they are.

Sorry pal - it is the whole slippery slope thing - who decides what is right, wrong, false, true?? You can say “it’s daylight out” - I say no it’s overcasr, rainy, snowy - who decides which of us is telling the truth?? If you are for taking a chip out of the 1st Amendment then you are for giving one of your most important freedoms. I for one would be really upset if somebody infringed on my right to give you crap :00008172::00008172::00008172:

• Sorry pal - it is the whole slippery slope thing - who decides what is right, wrong, false, true?? You can say “it’s daylight out” - I say no it’s overcasr, rainy, snowy - who decides which of us is telling the truth?? If you are for taking a chip out of the 1st Amendment then you are for giving one of your most important freedoms. I for one would be really upset if somebody infringed on my right to give you crap :00008172::00008172::00008172:

Bad example Bill. Daylight is when you can see without lights during daylight hours. That can exist while it's overcast and the definition of "sleet" is rain and snow mix.:*

Any other FACTS confuse you? I may be able to help.;)

P.S. Just like, "reverse racism" doesn't exist, "alternate facts" don't exist. There is racism and there are facts(.)

Who decides? People that don't buy into conspiracy theories(stories thrown out there as fact, with not one single piece of concrete evidence) and people that believe facts aren't open for interpretation. Unless your talking paint colors. Is it a bluish green or a greenish blue?:P