Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• It's sad that soooo many people "know" what Mueller found, when all the damning stuff was redacted. It's also sad that sooo many people think the only job Mueller was tasked with was "Russian collusion". He was tasked with finding any and all Russian election tampering, Russian collusion and to follow ANY OTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITY DISCOVERED THROUGH THE INVESTIGATION. So yes, while investigating shady people he found more shady activity outside of collusion and election tampering.

It is unwise to state that the redacted lines and Mueller investigation found no signs of collusion. It is just as unwise to conclude they did. Patience.

• It's sad that soooo many people "know" what Mueller found, when all the damning stuff was redacted. It's also sad that sooo many people think the only job Mueller was tasked with was "Russian collusion". He was tasked with finding any and all Russian election tampering, Russian collusion and to follow ANY OTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITY DISCOVERED THROUGH THE INVESTIGATION. So yes, while investigating shady people he found more shady activity outside of collusion and election tampering.

It is unwise to state that the redacted lines and Mueller investigation found no signs of collusion. It is just as unwise to conclude they did. Patience.

Don’t be naive - if he had anything to throw at Trump on illegal collision with Russia it would have been highlighted not redacted!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Or part of an ongoing investigation as stated by Mueller's team Bill Martin . You can label naive if you like, I am patient and logical. I actually made no claims to it's content. I merely stated it is unwise, foolish and possibly setting ones self up for disappointment and anger to assume they know what's been found or not found. Be patient, Mueller isn't the bad guy Trump says he is. ;) You really think a man that kept the lid on his investigation for two years is going to reveal anything before it's do time? I'm so naive.

Don’t be naive - if he had anything to throw at Trump on illegal collision with Russia it would have been highlighted not redacted!!

• Don't be offended by my, "followers" tag. Trump says, "Drain the swamp", they chant, "Drain the swamp. Trump says, "lock her up", they chant, "lock her up". Trump says, "build the wall", they chant, "build the wall". Trump says, "fake news", they chant, "fake news". Trump says, "no collusion", they chant, "no collusion". Trump says, "witch hunt", they chant, "which hunt"... They are by definition followers, parrots and dare I say sheep.

• Don't be offended by my, "followers" tag. Trump says, "Drain the swamp", they chant, "Drain the swamp. Trump says, "lock her up", they chant, "lock her up". Trump says, "build the wall", they chant, "build the wall". Trump says, "fake news", they chant, "fake news". Trump says, "no collusion", they chant, "no collusion". Trump says, "witch hunt", they chant, "which hunt"... They are by definition followers, parrots and dare I say sheep.

And this is the best the Dems have to offer ????? I guess I am a

47EDA0AF-CF51-4BD0-80F7-B977953B963F.gif

• And this is the best the Dems have to offer ????? I guess I am a

47EDA0AF-CF51-4BD0-80F7-B977953B963F.gif

That isn't their best. Voting for Trump doesn't make you a follower, supporting Trump doesn't make you a follower. Blindly repeating and believing everything he says makes you a follower, parrot and sheep.

I would hope you haven't fell prey to every fear mongered lie he has thrown out there. Or to every lie he tells to misdirect from or discredit people that speak negatively of or are investigating him. Trump may very well be innocent of all charges, I wouldn't know either way with how closed to the public the investigation has been, but he sure acts like a guilty person.

• I think to understand Trump you have to examine his background. He has been at the helm of the Trump empire for going on 50 years. His power in that company was absolute. Never having held public office making the transition to President with all the governmental procedures is very difficult for him IMO. To be a builder in NYC from my experience takes a very rough an tumble guy that can take punches and come back swinging. This is Trump’s style. If you don’t like his style - ignore that and look at his results. He has tried harder to make good on his campaign promises better than any politician I can think of which is why I still support him - even if he does things from tine to time that make me chew my knuckles in anxiety !!!:00008359:

• You should have supported Obama if "tried harder on campaign promises" is your loyalty trigger. Mitch McConnell stated publicly, "We will vote no on everything and make him a do nothing President" and he still kept most of his promises.

Oh, you forgot, "that I agree with" as a qualifier in your original statement. Never mind.

• You should have supported Obama if "tried harder on campaign promises" is your loyalty trigger. Mitch McConnell stated publicly, "We will vote no on everything and make him a do nothing President" and he still kept most of his promises.

Oh, you forgot, "that I agree with" as a qualifier in your original statement. Never mind.

He said “SUPPORT OBAMA” :00008862::00008862::00008862:

• Not a shocker - Pelosi and Schumer were never gonna make a deal - meeting was a waste of time - might be better to turn the lights off in DC and start over somewhere else with ALL new folks :00008359:

• Not a shocker - Pelosi and Schumer were never gonna make a deal - meeting was a waste of time - might be better to turn the lights off in DC and start over somewhere else with ALL new folks :00008359:

I agree with that, we would be a lot better off when the politicians start working for what is best for the people of these United States

it will be interesting. I am sure the democrats and media will blame the Republicans, but if it stays shutdown will they be able to keep blaming the Republicans when the Democrats take over the house?

also it will be interesting to see who the people blame. or if it even matters

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies