Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I personally think the companies/banks that give student loans should use the degree being pursued and the potential income in that field that would be available to repay the loan as one of the main factors in deciding to grant a loan or not.. I dont think money should lent for the purpose of studying subjects that dont have any income generating potential and I am tired of hearing snowflakes bitching about not being to repay their student loans when they spent 4 or more years to get a degree in theater arts or something like music or Latin

I am sure they had fun, but what the heck did they really expect?

That is what I am talking about, they do not even have enough paper to wipe their A@@

• We all better stock up on ammo and all the firearms you want (not trying to be an alarmist) now. If the Dems get the House, Senate, and Presidency you can believe they are coming after the guns. Only saving grace will be the conservative Supreme Court. Without the efforts of the NRA trying to keep pro gun politicians in office - the pendulum could swing toward amending the 2nd Amendment to the government deciding who should have ammo and firearms. SUPPORT THE NRA !!!

Bush senior use to think like you, but not anymore.

Michael E. Diamond: George H.W. Bush's public rejection of the NRA exemplified his commitment to 'duty, honor and country'

The NRA is part of the problem, these jackass politicians only understand something if someones putting money in there pockets. The second amendment does not put money in their pocket so they pretend not to understand it. Get rid of special interest and you get rid of the problem.

• it isnt brain surgery - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

so - the right of people to keep and bear arms is necessary so that if needed they can form militias to protect the free State

isnt this exactly what happened in the civil war? the people, farmers, ranchers and towns people bringing their own guns as they formed into the militias that protected those towns?

if the people are not allowed to freely keep guns how will they ever be able to form well regulated militias if or when the S.H.T.F.?

oh and if you think the guns the people are allowed to keep should not be equal to what the government keeps then please tell me how the people could ever protect themselves against a rogue government? - - - the people have to have access to equal weapons. Only a dreamer would think the people will never have to turn back an out of control government - - history shows that the chances are very high that we will and history has a very nasty habit of repeating itself usually because of the complacent idiots that think it wont ever happen

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Your preaching to the choir, try sending these thoughts to your congress men and women. I am not your enemy, they are.

• Your preaching to the choir, try sending these thoughts to your congress men and women. I am not your enemy, they are.

No shit!

I live in California

• I really respected George HW as he was a man of extinguished service to his country and an extraordinary patriarch to the Bush family. That being said does not make him infallible. It is very easy to attack a pro gun organization when he has 24/7 armed Secret Service protecting you from any intruder. Like Edward Neal indicated in his previous posting the 2nd Amendment is very clear and concise. If the anti gun folks would quit their continuous assault against it trying to skirt the Constitution there would be no need for an NRA. How can you call out a named group like the NRA when there are 100’s, possibly 1000’s of folks out there working every day to curtail gun rights. Besides there is already an estimated 393 million guns in the US already - be kinda hard to put the toothpaste back in the tube wouldn’t it ??!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I really respected George HW as he was a man of extinguished service to his country and an extraordinary patriarch to the Bush family. That being said does not make him infallible. It is very easy to attack a pro gun organization when he has 24/7 armed Secret Service protecting you from any intruder. Like Edward Neal indicated in his previous posting the 2nd Amendment is very clear and concise. If the anti gun folks would quit their continuous assault against it trying to skirt the Constitution there would be no need for an NRA. How can you call out a named group like the NRA when there are 100’s, possibly 1000’s of folks out there working every day to curtail gun rights. Besides there is already an estimated 393 million guns in the US already - be kinda hard to put the toothpaste back in the tube wouldn’t it ??!

Depending on special interest groups to protect you is pretty infallible as well. It's all about the money not your rights. Your rights are just the excuse to get your money. It's basically a quagmire of political muck. If you support special interest do not expect any change that will benefit the people. Ain't going to happen.

• just read this in the local news - for you who are unfamiliar with California Cathedral City is just to the east of Palm Springs

Cathedral City to host naked bike ride

and we wonder why the rest of the country thinks California is nuts?

• just read this in the local news - for you who are unfamiliar with California Cathedral City is just to the east of Palm Springs

Cathedral City to host naked bike ride

and we wonder why the rest of the country thinks California is nuts?

LOL - at least it said it was younger folks easier on the eyes. I feel for you conservative Californians as your state leads the pack but you can find that kinda craziness everywhere.

It is scary yet funny if you think about it :00008172:

• I just figured it out - Trump should go ahead and meet Mueller for a face to face questioning. If Comey can say he doesn’t remember or doesn’t know almost 200 times during questioning - Trump should do same and we all get to watch the Democrats heads all explode :00008172:

• I just figured it out - Trump should go ahead and meet Mueller for a face to face questioning. If Comey can say he doesn’t remember or doesn’t know almost 200 times during questioning - Trump should do same and we all get to watch the Democrats heads all explode :00008172:

His lawyers would never allow it. They stated, "he is incapable of telling the truth". Trump would also have to prove his, "great brain" works "better than everybody's", making it impossible for him to say, "I don't recall". You really don't want that.

It is annoying how many people side step legal issues with a simple, "I don't recall". Sadly, nobody can prove they remember anything. Me personally, I assume the most damning situation when anybody uses, "I don't recall" during questioning. I just think, "yep, you are guilty".

• His lawyers would never allow it. They stated, "he is incapable of telling the truth". Trump would also have to prove his, "great brain" works "better than everybody's", making it impossible for him to say, "I don't recall". You really don't want that.

It is annoying how many people side step legal issues with a simple, "I don't recall". Sadly, nobody can prove they remember anything. Me personally, I assume the most damning situation when anybody uses, "I don't recall" during questioning. I just think, "yep, you are guilty".

Gotta agree with ya that Trump should NEVER go into a deposition - if I was representing him I would be terrified he would go off script and get himself in a bind that he couldn’t get out of. As far as Comey, he is a freakin disgrace. Where it counts he does not recall but when he gets in front of cameras he seems to have a photographic memory. The Mueller investigation is a freaking joke. According to the DOJ & Politico he has spent in excess of 17 million dollars to uncover tax cheats and liars - what a bargain for the tax payer. Now that the star that the Dems have hung their hat on, Russia collusion, is turning up empty it looks like breaking campaign finance laws will be next - what a return on our investment!’ Washington is such a snake pit with biased news being topping on the cake it really shows why the country is so divided and people are sick to death of what they read and see from both sides. Sadly it looks as if nobody has ever done anything wrong — if they got enough political clout .