Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• You misspelled Commiefornia. Oh and there going to put little serial numbers on all the bullets too. Your #'s will start with Ed007.5

meh - I have enough to last a pretty long time - - - saw this coming and figured it would be a good idea to stock up

plus with all the libs here I am pretty sure this is where the Zombie Apocalypse is going to start ;)

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• We all better stock up on ammo and all the firearms you want (not trying to be an alarmist) now. If the Dems get the House, Senate, and Presidency you can believe they are coming after the guns. Only saving grace will be the conservative Supreme Court. Without the efforts of the NRA trying to keep pro gun politicians in office - the pendulum could swing toward amending the 2nd Amendment to the government deciding who should have ammo and firearms. SUPPORT THE NRA !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• We all better stock up on ammo and all the firearms you want (not trying to be an alarmist) now. If the Dems get the House, Senate, and Presidency you can believe they are coming after the guns. Only saving grace will be the conservative Supreme Court. Without the efforts of the NRA trying to keep pro gun politicians in office - the pendulum could swing toward amending the 2nd Amendment to the government deciding who should have ammo and firearms. SUPPORT THE NRA !!!

Life Member thank you

• Do any Republicans care that Republicans are gerrymandering voting districts, making it hard for minorities to vote by limiting voting location in historically Democrat voting areas and other precisely targeted methods , stripping power from incoming Democrat Governors and state Attorney Generals and also passing laws before elections so such laws don't get voted into law by the people so that they can reverse them right after the election?

Do Republican voters like the fact that their party is very actively silencing the voice of the voters more each cycle in the name of winning?

Is that the America all the patriotic republicans want?

If the Dems were doing such things, you guys would go ballistic, as you should.

Did you not know all this or are you content with party over country as long as it's your party?

• My only response to that is why do Democrats support open borders and immigrant rights over US citizen rights — to increase their voter base. Is that any better than what the Reps are doing to get an advantage??? Not only does Politics Suck - so do politicians :00008359:

• My only response to that is why do Democrats support open borders and immigrant rights over US citizen rights — to increase their voter base. Is that any better than what the Reps are doing to get an advantage??? Not only does Politics Suck - so do politicians :00008359:

Immigrant rights as well as US citizen rights, Bill. It's in the constitution Republicans claim to want left alone.

To my knowledge no Democrats advocate "open boarders", as in , "all are welcome, no need to be processed, come on in". If you are referring to an unwillingness to raise a wall. Yes that leaves the boarder "open", but not much more open than a wall. You can watch the news and see people scaling the wall in high visibility areas. Would a wall do much in a secluded area to stop motivated individuals?

LGBQ rights, woman's rights, equal pay, living wage, fair voting practices, safe work environments, clean air and water, affordable health care, non profit public education are some of the rights Dems fight for on behalf of US citizens.

Besides the right to vote, what other constitutional rights are you willing to let get destroyed so your party can win?

Freedom of speech? Make it that Dems or anyone that doesn't agree with Republicans can't speak their mind under penalty of law?

Freedom of the press? Call all news that speaks poorly, accurately or not, of Republicans fake news and ban them from covering government functions?

Right to bear arms? Ban all none Republicans from owning guns, "they don't want them anyway".

Freedom of religion? Ban any non christian religion from putting their religious holiday tributes on government property. If they try to fight for that right, call it a war on Christmas?

Maybe vilify an entire religion like Muslims...?

• Immigrant rights as well as US citizen rights, Bill. It's in the constitution Republicans claim to want left alone.

Immigrants have the right to apply to come to the US LEGALLY and get in line behind the rest of legal immigrants. I believe Trump wanted to make a deal on the Dreamers but Dems turned it down because the wall would stop the unending flow of illegals.

“To my knowledge no Democrats advocate for open borders”

Have you heard of a state called CALIFORNIA !! Nuff said!’ As far as the criminals scaling the existing walls - constantina wire on the top - cheap and effective.

All the groups you say Dems are for - equal rights, clean air and water (they don’t use it) affordable health care, free education (have you been drinking Ocasio-Cortez tea?)

Yep Obamacare was such smashing success - well done Dems !! Reps don’t want equal rights, clean air

Constitutional rights to give up to win

Your gonna have to be a little more specific - unlike Nancy Pelosi I don’t let it pass then read it.

Make it where Democrats can’t speak if they don’t agree with Republicans

What planet were you on during the Bret Kavanaugh confirmation hearings??

Freedom of press??

I believe Trump has made himself more available to the press than any President in history. Reps and every politically astute citizen know the liberal media is biased against Reps long before Trump came along - they don’t like it he calls em out on it. The only ban was a single grand standing CNN reporter who was way over the top disrespectful causing new rules for conduct to be initiated.

Ban non Republicans from owning guns

You just really got me scratching my head on that one. I say keep em armed - they would make good target practice if need be :00008172:

Freedom of religion

Just saw the left wants to do away with candy canes because they form a “J” which could stand for Jesus - at least I know I won’t be at the head of the line at the gates of hell. Yes by all means let’s do away with generations of tradition to accommodate everybody. Maybe we could have unicorns pulling a sled over the rainbow with a transgender Muslim singing Feliz Navidad over and over.

Dasvidania from the Republicans

PS - whistleblowers are about to bring down the corrupt Democrat Clinton Foundation - maybe my dream of “LOCK HER UP” could be in my stocking on Christmas morning :00008356:

Throw no stones if you live in a glass house!!

• Did those constitutional infraction scenarios ring true to you? I was putting forth hypothetical scenarios.

When the Republicans stop corrections of Obama care, then take the legs out from under it. It is hard for me to see where it failed because of Dems.

Don't think I mentioned "free education".

Constantina wire can be ripped off when hooked to a truck or covered with blankets or just cut.

• When the Republicans stop corrections of Obama care, then take the legs out from under it. It is hard for me to see where it failed because of Dems.

Just because Republicans can’t get their shit together does NOT mean the Affordable Care Act was affordable and would have eventually collapsed under its own weight anyway!!

Non profit education

= tax payer funded education - if I’m not mistaken grades 1-12 are non profit education - why not fund college for four or more years so some one can go for a Masters Degree in Liberal Arts so they can bitch cause they can’t find a job.

Constantine wire can be cut or blanket cover it

Bout 220V should eliminate that problem

Keep em comin - I’m on a roll this morning :00008040:

• rubber gloves and rubber mats 220v negated.

Dems are fighting the spread of private charter schools that take government money and are in it to make money(profits) over teaching the kids.

A year into Obamacare, the Dems seen issues and tried to pass corrections. Mitch McConnell openly stated they would "block everything and cause it to fail". Trump came in and took away the individual mandate, basically defunding it.

By disenfranchising certain voters, Republicans have shown they don't want equal rights.

Republicans want clean air and water, just not through regulating the pollution caused by factories, cars, farming, mining, drilling, fracking...because "all regulations are bad".

• I wonder why we never see a comparison of the education levels of the private schools compared to the public schools? It is just a question to make you think. Education level is way up on one and way low on the other. South Carolina has taken over some public schools in the state because the levels are so low. I do not think that will work either.

• I don't know the answer FunCycle , but I do know that they can make a case for either option being better than the other if the pick the best of one against the worst of the other. Sadly, that is how a lot of comparisons work.

I know around here that even some of the teachers that are supposed to be teaching our kids cannot read or do math

• WOLF - you know I enjoy our debates immensely. On the education issue I think we are overlooking something very important. We as a country should get behind trade schools again. We all know not everybody is cut out for higher learning. We need plumbers, electricians, iron workers, welders etc. with the knowledge to build things. I could support higher learning non profit education IF it has only a marketable skill curriculum. Paying for snowflakes to follow their dream of majoring in Philosophy or Fine Arts then putting them on welfare and food stamps cause they can’t get a job is freaking ridiculous. What little I know about carpentry - most of it I learned in a high school shop class. I know my grand kids looked at me like I was stupid when I asked em what vocational classes were offered.

I read this article recently and found it to be incredible that ultra high tuition schools are offering courses like this

https://amp.dailycaller.com/20…y-liberal-college-courses

There are fixes to a vast amount of America’s problems but we gotta have leaders with common sense and citizens need to realize the government is not there to take care of you from cradle to grave - ya gotta help yourself.

• I have NEVER believed in college for everyone, it is one of the biggest waste of money that we have. Even when the money is figured in the pay back was something like 20-30 years. It has been at least 40 years since I have seen those numbers and I do not know what the payback is now. Even 30 years ago there were many people working around me with college educations that were not getting anything from their so called higher education.

• I have NEVER believed in college for everyone, it is one of the biggest waste of money that we have. Even when the money is figured in the pay back was something like 20-30 years. It has been at least 40 years since I have seen those numbers and I do not know what the payback is now. Even 30 years ago there were many people working around me with college educations that were not getting anything from their so called higher education.

I personally think the companies/banks that give student loans should use the degree being pursued and the potential income in that field that would be available to repay the loan as one of the main factors in deciding to grant a loan or not.. I dont think money should lent for the purpose of studying subjects that dont have any income generating potential and I am tired of hearing snowflakes bitching about not being to repay their student loans when they spent 4 or more years to get a degree in theater arts or something like music or Latin

I am sure they had fun, but what the heck did they really expect?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies