Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• WOLF - I will give you this - I wish that the Rep’s had had a more polished candidate with the EXACT same policies as Trump. I don’t know - maybe it took a Trump to turn Washington upside down to get away from “more of the same”. I do know this - with Hillary as the other choice we would certainly be up shit creek further than ever before.....

You and me both Bill, except instead of "exact same" I would say, "some of the same";). If Mueller found any IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES on Trump and the Dems (I would be sad if they had to do it without Republican support) impeach him. I will be perfectly fine with Republican Mike Pence holding the reins, so I have another shot at electing Republican John Kasich.:thumbsup:

I don't fault anyone for ultimately voting for Trump. Being that there are two major parties, most people pick one.

I find fault in those that say, "it was Trump or Hillary and I would never vote for Hillary", if they voted for Trump in the Primaries.

I don't fault people for supporting Trump, he has done some good things. Every President does, even Obama for those that found fault in everything he did yet find no fault in Trump:rolleyes:.

I find fault in those that refuse to say one bad thing about Trump and I find even more fault in those that defend his most horrible behavior, words and actions.

I find fault in those that call every negative news story about Trump, "fake news". Negative and fake are not the same.

Most Republicans aren't Trumpies(by my definition) or Fox Parrots.

Most Trumpies and Fox Parrots are Republican.

Trumpies are always Fox Parrots

Fox Parrots are always Trumpies.

Fox Parrots are the Republican equivalent to Democrat sheep. They blindly follow, cheer and support all things "their team" does. They also vilify every single thing the "opposing team" says, does and thinks. They believe they are free thinkers and never notice they repeat verbatim everything their favorite pundit said that day.

The scariest thing is, President Trump is both a Trumpie and a Fox Parrot.

• Broward County got their recount done and the Republican actually gained points, but it doesn't count because it wasn't sent in time. Anyone who doesn't see corruption there simply isn't looking.

By almost 800 votes in Broward alone .. not a small mistake in a 2/3 D county ...

What's worse is that our Agricultural Commissioner (again a powerful position in FL) election was flipped from its election night decision by a very small margin after late counts from PB and Broward counties posted days later ..... since neither of these counties made the deadline the new counts will not be considered ... waiting on verification but the new numbers are said to have also favored the candidate who was originally given the win .... this is going to get worse before it gets better .....

Military and overseas certification deadline for all races is today ... final recount due Sunday ..... certification by State AG on the 20th .....

At least the Governors race is now locked in .....

...... peanut-butter-jelly-time-28.gif

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Broward County got their recount done and the Republican actually gained points, but it doesn't count because it wasn't sent in time. Anyone who doesn't see corruption there simply isn't looking.

I don't care who wins and know that deadlines are there for a reason, but 2 minutes shouldn't negate anyone's vote on a recount. I don't care if Republicans win every race after recounts. I think every legal vote that was placed on election day/deadline should count and be counted, even if it takes a month. They don't take positions until January.

• I don't care who wins and know that deadlines are there for a reason, but 2 minutes shouldn't negate anyone's vote on a recount. I don't care if Republicans win every race after recounts. I think every legal vote that was placed on election day/deadline should count and be counted, even if it takes a month. They don't take positions until January.

You used to work in elections - in your opinion does it stink to high heaven that they “missed” the deadline because it increased Scott’s lead?? I’m with ya 100% on this one - if we have sunk to where the actual voting process is corrupted it makes our democracy a complete farce !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• You used to work in elections - in your opinion does it stink to high heaven that they “missed” the deadline because it increased Scott’s lead?? I’m with ya 100% on this one - if we have sunk to where the actual voting process is corrupted it makes our democracy a complete farce !!

I never had to deal with a recount. The one county having machines overheat seems like a legit reason for a delay. It was only 2 minutes late at that one, if they didn't coordinate watches, it seems easy to miss by 2 minutes. Grant you if the recount in a Democrat run county was going to increase Scott's lead, it at minimum looks very bad. But again, 2 minutes doesnt sound like a very big attempt to mess things up.

I haven't watched much on the recount, but if the 2 minute late person isn't fighting for their recount to count, arguing, " it was only two minutes", that to me speaks to some nefarious intent. A honest person would argue the two minute point and want their hard work recognized.

• I waited a while to reflect on your post. For debate purposes let’s say I agree with you on the “Trumpies and Fox Parrots”. I never hear you say anything about the “Never Trumpers and the CNN Puppeteers”. By your own admission all Presidents do some good. Trump coverage by the media is 90% negative so do you expect him not to fight back to highlight his successes?? You blame people that voted for Trump in the primaries - with Hillary stealing the nomination from Sanders being the clear Democratic nominee what were people that detested Hillary just as much or more than you do Trump to do?? I’ll tell you - support WHOMEVER was as politically opposed to her as possible. The battle lines were drawn in 2016 with both sides firmly entrenched in their party camps and the war is still being fought today. You cannot blame the voters for voting their own personal convictions. Liberals are gonna be liberals and conservatives are gonna be conservatives - much like mixing oil and water. Right now the pendulum has conservatives winning - who knows when it will swing back the other way.

• I waited a while to reflect on your post. For debate purposes let’s say I agree with you on the “Trumpies and Fox Parrots”. I never hear you say anything about the “Never Trumpers and the CNN Puppeteers”. By your own admission all Presidents do some good. Trump coverage by the media is 90% negative so do you expect him not to fight back to highlight his successes?? You blame people that voted for Trump in the primaries - with Hillary stealing the nomination from Sanders being the clear Democratic nominee what were people that detested Hillary just as much or more than you do Trump to do?? I’ll tell you - support WHOMEVER was as politically opposed to her as possible. The battle lines were drawn in 2016 with both sides firmly entrenched in their party camps and the war is still being fought today. You cannot blame the voters for voting their own personal convictions. Liberals are gonna be liberals and conservatives are gonna be conservatives - much like mixing oil and water. Right now the pendulum has conservatives winning - who knows when it will swing back the other way.

You are right, I never have called out "Never Trumpers", most of which fall under the "sheep" tag, as they see only bad because they are told to only see bad. If you notice, I am primarily reactive in this thread. Seldom do I start a topic. Seldom do I post about agreeing somebody, I hit the "like" tab and leave it at that. I am a "very rarely Trumper", which you know from early in the Primaries. I didn't, don't and from what I've seen from him as President will never like the guy. That doesn't mean I don't recognize his good accomplishments, some of which I gave him accolades in this thread.

You missed a bit in reference to me "blaming those that voted for Trump in the Primaries". I stated, "I fault those", if they say, "there were two choices" as an excuse for electing Trump. There were 20+ in the Primaries. Using the go to line, "there were two choices" is false in the case of somebody that voted for Trump in the Primaries.

• In the primaries I liked Marco Rubio. Thought he had the best knowledge when it came to international affairs. Unfortunately by the time the primaries came to California Marco had already dropped out and it was basically down to Cruz or Trump (there was no libertarian primary) I cant stand Ted Cruz so I held my nose and voted for Trump - As you already know in the actual election I voted for Gary Johnson

As a side note I really wish all of the states had their primaries on the same date - I dont like that the later states like California do not get all of the options that the early states get - it just seems wrong

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I can wait for the Democratic Primary - you think the 2016 Primary was a show - watching the left and the farrrrr left battle it out will be a shit show of epic proportions :00008359:

• How stupid can people get?

President Trump called "racist" for honoring Elvis Presley

The political correctness in this country is going to destroy us if we do not rein it in and get it under control.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies