Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Paul let me ask you this. Why did all the others come out on the 10th? That wasn't Armistice day. Was that just convenient for the others. He went on, you know the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month.

I don't give a sh1t what day it was.!!!

He did not show any respect to the people that died, for us.
    That is not acceptable, from any president.

All the best, from UK_Paul

• An example of how US politics is perceived outside the US. (Just after the election).

One of the most popular programs, in the UK, presented by a bunch of disabled people that tel it, how it is.

Edited once, last by UK_Paul ().

• With all due respect - can you really say your leaders in UK are any better?? Plus, for the “royal family” figurehead - don’t get me started on that outdated dynasty that should have been done away with centuries ago - we sure did !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• With all due respect - can you really say your leaders in UK are any better?? Plus, for the “royal family” figurehead - don’t get me started on that outdated dynasty that should have been done away with centuries ago - we sure did !!!

Read the postings fully. I never said ours are any better (or worse) and I have criticized both the left & the right wing politicians.

It is not a slur at any one party or policies. It is offence that the US president could not stand in the rain with other world leaders.

Excuses about helicopters, not being up to the job or secret service people telling him to stay in bed, just don't wash, when all the others were able to attend (on the 10th) and then return to their own country's for the 11th.

• Read the postings fully. I never said ours are any better (or worse) and I have criticized both the left & the right wing politicians.

It is not a slur at any one party or policies. It is offence that the US president could not stand in the rain with other world leaders.

Excuses about helicopters, not being up to the job or secret service people telling him to stay in bed, just don't wash, when all the others were able to attend (on the 10th) and then return to their own country's for the 11th.

Trump can be a S.O.B. but he is our S.O.B. and I absolutely get what you are saying.!!

• From what I can gather, on the 10th World Leaders visited a U.S. cemetery in France which Trump Trump didn't feel like going to(when the reason changes 3 times after push back on each excuse, your probably lying).

Yes, Trump visited the tomb of the unknown soldier cemetery on the 11th hour, 11th day of the 11th month. Contrary to what some in here are reporting, the other world leaders were there also.

Orangeman you are right, one other leader didn't attend during the hellatious rain on the 10th, Putin. Putin probably convinced Trump not to go, so Putin could get his monthly B.J. from Trump. Say what you want, but pictures don't lie. The only time(outside of laughing at his own "jokes") Trump smiled or showed any spark of life was when his lover(must be, did you see that smile) Putin showed up. Wow, did Trump light up. He lit up the way any of us light/lit up when our new love enters/entered the room. Look how jealous Melania looks.

Yet that doesn't bother any of the Trumpies. Stepping on the first amendment doesn't bother any Trumpies. Deploying active duty soldiers on US soil doesn't bother any Trumpies. Snubbing all of our allies and embracing dictators doesn't bother any Trumpies. Sure, mess with second amendment rights and the gloves are off, though maybe not if Trump is the one doing it.

Keep turning a blind eye, or worse yet, defending this P.O.S. as he erodes our democracy and I can gaurantee we will need that second amendment for its intended purpose.

• Deploy troops to stop an illegal invasion of our country....check

Calling out the ultra biased news reporting against the President ....check

Standing up to all these foreign governments that have been screwing us into oblivion for years .....check

Never was an Obamanite ....... check

YEP - I’m a Trumpie and proud of it :thumbsup:

• I tend to judge politicians by what gets done and not so much by what they say. In the case of Obama I saw a great talker, that man can talk the ears off of an elephant and make it all sound absolutely wonderful, but in the end I cant think of much he actually did that I thought was good. I did like the opening up of access to Cuba. The sanctions have not really produced any kind of positive change and I think it is wrong for my government to tell me I cant go there, but other than that Obama didnt do much of anything other than talk and nothing about life around me improved.

Trump on the other hand is not really a good talker, seems to put his foot in his mouth all the time and says things that make him look like a total buffoon and make me cringe , having said that when it comes to things getting done, things that have a direct impact on myself and the people around me - The ball is getting knocked out of the park. Unemployment at record lows, unemployment for minorities better numbers than they have ever recorded, pay is up, job availability is up, property values are up. investments are going up just about every economic thing I can think of is much better now than it has been in 16 or more years - heck these days a kid can actually find a job out of college where they will actually make enough to pay off their student loans - haven't seen that in a long time.

In the end, if I go by results Trump has been much better for me and for anyone I know than any president in a very long time and as such even though I didn't vote for him last time I very likely will next time - I may not like huge amounts of what he says, but in the end he has made life for the american people better than Obama with his wonderful speaking ability ever did

As many have said before - dont judge a man by his words, judge a man by his deeds

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• i-TSWNhRw-S.jpg

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Lets see here

#1. Deploying US Military to our borders to prevent illegal invasion of 10,000 hostile, flag burning, rioting invaders from entering our country illegally. If I am not mistaken, that is EXACTLY what the US Military is for, Protecting the US from hostile forces and invasion.

#2. Pulling the press pass of a hostile, disrespectful reporter is NOT a violation of the first amendment. He still has the right to say what he thinks. CNN still has the right to report what they think. and CNN still has the right to send OTHER reporters that have been vetted and have press passes that MIGHT be more respectful towards others right to do the same, report what is said. Having access to the White House is not a constitutionally protected right.

#3. I have not read where ANY of our allies have been "snubbed". They have been told that the "status quo" of taking advantage of our country is going to stop, as it should. I support this 100%. If they do not ACT like an ally would, then they are obviously not an ally, so we SHOULD stop supporting them with our hard earned money.

#4. I support President Trumps idea that "anchor babies" should NOT be automatic citizens of the USA. IF you are here illegally and you have a child, as soon as you are released from the hospital you should be immediately deported for 1, being here illegally, 2, using our tax money to pay for your medical care and hospital expenses. Immigrating to the US is a privilege, not a right. We have the right as a sovereign nation to say who comes and stays here, just like EVERY other country, INCLUDING MEXICO.

#5. I support President Trump now, I voted for him, I celebrated him winning and Hillary LOSING, I thank god every day Hillary lost and Trump won. And I plan on voting for him in 2020.

• AllIn5450 Don't stop talking....you posts are music to my ears!!!

I can't wait to see how much $ and effort gets wasted by the useless Left/ Dems who are going to try to fight and IMPEACH Trump-AINT GUNNA HAPPEN! Just gunna be wasted efforts and make people realize the Dems are a bunch of little kids kicking and crying , It's just going to help Trump in next election proving he can get things done for a better America and the "OTHER SIDE" cant......

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• 1 : On U.S. soil that is the job of the National Gaurd.

2 : "hostile and disrespectful"? "Mr. President may I please ask another question, others"(cut off by Trump). I suspect he was going to say others asked multiple questions. How rude and disrespectful. Sure he asks questions that are not softballs. Does little Trumpy Wumpy need protection from tough questions? Poor little guy.

3: Sorry I used my own interpretation of things and my own words. I know Trumpies only understand things that Fox News pundits tell them to understand (be for Trump and against the left, word for word, repeated like parrots, repetitive learning aka brain washing)

4: Not sure why you put this in as a response to my post. Especially since I posted pretty much the same thing a week or so ago. (Oh, I know...Trumpie canned parrot response)

snub

/snəb/
    verb
    past tense: snubbed; past participle: snubbed

1. rebuff, ignore, or spurn disdainfully. "he snubbed faculty members and students alike" synonyms:rebuff, spurn, repulse, cold-shoulder, brush off, give the cold shoulder to, keep at arm's length; More

"Spurn disdainfully", go watch Trump speak about our allies.

5: Thanks for proving my point. Trumpies are false Patriots. Party over country, supporters of the "my team vs. your team" mentality that has people putting on blinders and letting the constitution be encroached upon because "my team is winning because of this person"

• Trumpies are false Patriots. Party over country

Please tell me where President Trump has done ANYTHING to benefit the party at the expense of the United States.

Was it when he made a better trade deal?

Was it when he wants to ensure that only live, american citizens vote?

Was it when he wants to secure our borders to tens of thousands of illegals?

Was it when he bitch slapped commiefornia over there illegals over americans stance?

I can not currently think of a single thing that he has done that has hurt the United States or the American people.

Stock market is record high, employment is record low, housing market is better, and he doesn't bow down to other leaders.

I am most definitely a "Trumpie"!!!!!!

I am for ANYONE that can make the left lose their fucking mind as good as Trump does it while showing the people EXACTLY how out of touch from reality they are.

Never been so entertained by the leftists and liberals, BAHAHAHA

• WOLF - I will give you this - I wish that the Rep’s had had a more polished candidate with the EXACT same policies as Trump. I don’t know - maybe it took a Trump to turn Washington upside down to get away from “more of the same”. I do know this - with Hillary as the other choice we would certainly be up shit creek further than ever before.....

• AllIn5450 , again, I am sorry to confuse you with my own words.

Trump doesn't do anything for party or country. Trump does things to feed his ego. As stated before, Trump has done many things that are constitutionally questionable(I'm being nice) and things that are in the long run probably going to cost the U.S. a lot more than we know.

TRUMPIES turning a blind eye to his infractions and miscalculations or more dangerously cheering him on and defending those acts. Trumpies are doing so for their party, NOT THE COUNTRY.

As a Trumpie you are probably still confused. Sorry I can't help you.

Edited once, last by WOLF ().

• I am definitely not confused.

But you may be.

I am still waiting for WHAT he has done to harm the country or the people of the US.

As I listed earlier, he HAS DONE plenty to benefit US Citizens and the country.

And WHAT has he done that are ........

constitutionally questionable(I'm being nice) and things that are in the long run probably going to cost the U.S. a lot more than we know.

Just a couple of examples will be fine.

I guess IF you are a left wing lunatic and actually believe the 9th circus court in commiefornia, as well as Pelosi, Waters, CNN etc etc etc, then he doesn't even have the constitutional right to breathe and eat.

But since the NORMAL people of the US have enough common sense to see what is lawfully constitutional, we just sit back and watch the left melt down in to a big shit show.

Even I can read black and white letters on a piece of paper and determine for myself what is legal and not, but these left wing ACTIVIST judges that rule against the plain as day constitutional laws on the books has got to stop, it is doing nothing but costing the country money which it can not afford to waste.