Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• The extended magazine being illegal is just another stupid law so the gun control nuts can say they did something. A trained marine with several legal clips could have done the same damage IMO. I feel sorry for all the victims but also feel sorry for this marine who obviously did not get the help he needed and snapped. Guns and magazines whether you like em or hate em they are here to stay. There is just no way to know when somebody is going off the deep end. If the federal government banned gun sales nationwide tomorrow what are they gonna do about the estimated 383 million firearms out there already - put the owners in jail if they don’t surrender their private property to authorities. Will that stop the nuts??? I don’t think so. AGAIN - you cannot legislate mental illness out of existence!!
    I still believe that the scariest play the gun control advocates are mounting behind the scenes is not to take away firearms but highly restrict or stop ammunition sales. Without a bullet - all ya got is a club !!

My wife and I keep a pretty good supply of ammo and as we use it we try to replenish is so that we always have an emergency supply. As to the ammo thing that is already starting here in California, starting next year background checks will be required for ammo purchases. I will see how much of a pain that is after it happens, but I suspect we may have to start reloading to be sure it doesnt become an issue where we cant keep our supply going

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• The extended magazine being illegal is just another stupid law so the gun control nuts can say they did something. A trained marine with several legal clips could have done the same damage IMO. I feel sorry for all the victims but also feel sorry for this marine who obviously did not get the help he needed and snapped. Guns and magazines whether you like em or hate em they are here to stay. There is just no way to know when somebody is going off the deep end. If the federal government banned gun sales nationwide tomorrow what are they gonna do about the estimated 383 million firearms out there already - put the owners in jail if they don’t surrender their private property to authorities. Will that stop the nuts??? I don’t think so. AGAIN - you cannot legislate mental illness out of existence!!
    I still believe that the scariest play the gun control advocates are mounting behind the scenes is not to take away firearms but highly restrict or stop ammunition sales. Without a bullet - all ya got is a club !!

You are so right @Bill Martin. That is why I have it all. Even the brass is going to be like gold one day, that is why I refuse to sell for scrap price, I have something like 16 five gallon buckets of the stuff.

You are so right @Bill Martin. That is why I have it all. Even the brass is going to be like gold one day, that is why I refuse to sell for scrap price, I have something like 16 five gallon buckets of the stuff. To change a mag it is something like 3.6 seconds

• If guns were the problem everyone would know it. You can’t legislate mental illness or crazy - good thread Ed

Looking at that chart you can clearly see a lot of gun owners were scared shitless when Obama became President. Some people scare so easy. :00008356: If Republicans are going to get all nervous again, looks like Remington stock will be turning around.

• If guns were the problem everyone would know it. You can’t legislate mental illness or crazy - good thread Ed

According to that chart, I may be a tad greedy! There's only 2 people that live in my house, and they are saying there's enough for every man, woman and child in the US to have one and still have 67 million left over. Oh wait, mine must be part of that 67 million..... yeah, let's go with that!

• Looking at that chart you can clearly see a lot of gun owners were scared shitless when Obama became President. Some people scare so easy. :00008356: If Republicans are going to get all nervous again, looks like Remington stock will be turning around.

Those were the best years for gun manufactures, sky high prices on all things in shooting sports. 1500 bucks for 400 dollar guns. They probably voted for Obama. As for those rednecks who drove prices up... they should have spent that money on Depends. Stinking rednecks.

• Those were the best years for gun manufactures, sky high prices on all things in shooting sports. 1500 bucks for 400 dollar guns. They probably voted for Obama. As for those rednecks who drove prices up... they should have spent that money on Depends. Stinking rednecks.

I made some good money selling off some of my guns during the Obama administration. Buying more now to sell during the next Dem administration. Didn't sell any to rednecks they already had guns.

• EEEEEEasyyyyy on us rednecks! Trust me! Our chit was wired tight long before Obama :D

Those were the best years for gun manufactures, sky high prices on all things in shooting sports. 1500 bucks for 400 dollar guns. They probably voted for Obama. As for those rednecks who drove prices up... they should have spent that money on Depends. Stinking rednecks.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• @Orangeman - I woulda thought after the 2000 election the officials would have counting votes down cold -1,2,3....WTF??? ;(:00008172:

In Broward county and a to a lesser extent Palm Beach the count isn't not how many votes where cast... it's how many do we need to win ....

I mentioned the problems had already started in my morning after the election post ..... X/

This lies in the lap of two officials who should have been removed a long time ago.

Simple fact state elections laws have been broken, early and mail ballots where required to be counted and uploaded within 30 minuted of poles closing - still not done, new ballots where filled out in both counties to replace "damaged" or "unclear" submissions in private without party observers per state law, and vote tally's (total number of votes cast/counted/to be counted) have been changing since poles closed and the records have been spirited away with refusals to allow inspection, another violation of state law. They can't even answer how many ballots where cast, the very first priority of their job ......

Judge just ruled in favor of Scott and Broward has until 7pm tonight to turn over all records for inspection and reproduction with open ended further action .....

......... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......