Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Right now we have the federal government, the FAA and closed door meeting with big corporate America trying to force drone flying hobbyist out of the sport. Why? Well I'm glad you asked. Amazon, Domino's pizza and others who want to start delivering boxes by drone to your front door want all the airspace to themselves and you bet your poopy britches some politicians are getting paid big money by big money to make sure this happens. None of these jackasses in DC work for the American people anymore.

• Maybe all the Dems should try this - I’ll buy Pelosi, Schumer, and Waters a can :00008172:

Buddy of mine challenged him and 11 of his friends to a challenge ......

50 foot hallway, they can all have as many cans of pepper spray as they like, him with a paintball gun ..... if he can hit them all before they stop him Levi never runs for another office ...

My Buddy never heard back from Levi's campaign ......

..... laugh-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I think what I find the most bothersome about politics is that way it has become a never ending drama

The constant running for office instead of running the country

Tomorrow all of this crap "should" come to an end and the winners "should" get down to the business of doing the peoples business, but that wont happen, the media and the politicians will just refocus and it will all be about 2020

when I was a young man I looked at each election cycle as a chance for change and possible improvement, now as I have gotten older I have to learn to accept that nothing is going to change

;(;(;(

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• At least not until we some term limits

• At least not until we some term limits

the problem with that is that the only people that can make it so there are term limits are the same people that would be limited - its like asking someone to fire them self - - it isnt going to happen

• This is interesting - apparently in the investigation into Kavanaugh 2 men came forward and said that they could have been the men that Mz. Ford thought was Kavanaugh

was it mistaken identity?

• Tomorrow all of this crap "should" come to an end and the winners "should" get down to the business of doing the peoples business, but that wont happen, the media and the politicians will just refocus and it will all be about 2020

Agree, except that here in CA-in spite of my vote- we will be stuck with Gavin for Governor, and he will make Moonbeam Jerry Brown seem like a moderate. God help us!

• Agree, except that here in CA-in spite of my vote- we will be stuck with Gavin for Governor, and he will make Moonbeam Jerry Brown seem like a moderate. God help us!

As a conservative Libertarian living in California I would have to agree. but even though I hate the politics/government of California I love everything else. Not many other places where I could make a Slingshot my year round daily driver

• the only issue I have with term limits is do they still get all the damn retirement benefits? I think we should get rid of all retirement benefits for the government and let people pay into their 401K with some kind of government match that meets the industry standard

I agree - term limits with a 401(k) and some healthcare and when they are done they return to normal life and live under the laws they passed - - no passing of any law that would exempt an ex congress person

• As a conservative Libertarian living in California I would have to agree. but even though I hate the politics/government of California I love everything else. Not many other places where I could make a Slingshot my year round daily driver

I’ll never understand how we let the libtards take over arguably the prettiest state in the union. Would love to live their but couldn’t handle the politics. Same for Washington - Seattle is beautiful other than homeless people at every turn with trash piled up to your ass :(

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it