Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• This man has been scrutinized more than any other SCOTUS justice nominee in history. He was totally investigated and background checked over and over again due to Democrat objections when he was nominated by George W Bush to serve on the U.S. Court of appeals - the Democrats managed back then to stall it for THREE YEARS and even with all of those tactics came up with nothing and he was confirmed

Nominated in 2003 - Confirmed in 2006, but the Dems were not done yet in 2007 the dems tried to accuse him of lying to the judiciary committee and tried to get him in trouble for that

and again nothing came of it

Seriously - you dont think if there was anything they wouldn't have found it in those three years of stalling and blocking and even going after him after he was confirmed???

Really?

This has nothing to do with anything Kacanaugh has done - if it did they would have found it years ago

They are against him and even resorting to having people lie simply because he is conservative - back then Democrat Dick Durbin even resorted to calling him the "Forest Gump" of Republican politics

Come on Wolf - tell me why if there really is a there there they have failed to find it after more than three years of trying to block him?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I think there is another thing that the Dems did not consider that could backfire. If Kavanaugh is appointed judges are to be unbiased in their opinions. BULLSHIT - judges may not show it but they are human, they have their own personal biases, get pissed off, and feel compassion just like the rest of us. You can believe that Kavanaugh will NEVER forget how the Dems treated him. Whether consciously or unconsciously if he has a chance to stick it to the Dems he very well could. As they say “every action causes an equal and opposite reaction”. I’m ready to watch his appointment and move on to the Mid Terms for the Red Wave :thumbsup:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Hell I cant remember what I ate for breakfast never mind what I did 35 years ago. Or did I even eat yet, now I am hungry for eggs and biscuits and gravy.

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• @edwardaneal in those three years, if nothing was ever brought up ( I don't know why it never was) how would they know to look into it. Background checks are usually friend, family and maybe coworkers. Friends typically won't say anything unless answering a direct question, family and co workers tend to see the you that you want them to see.

• @WOLFMight as well if it didn't. Our Libtard PM is basking in Islam and finds original multi generation Canadians to be Racist Natzis for questioning him on his immigration policies. So he's giving Millions to Isis terrorists and returning Jihadist fighters benefits. He puts convicted child kidnapper, rapist, murders in native "healing facilities" which is more like a resort. He has put thousands of unwanted illegal asylum seekers in posh hotels while veterans die on the streets. He believes he owns us and we work for him. I've never seen Canada so divided and in turmoil in my entire life. Thanks George Soros. The bane of whats left of Western civilisation.

All the oil might be in Alberta but the dipsticks are in Ottawa!

• @edwardaneal in those three years, if nothing was ever brought up ( I don't know why it never was) how would they know to look into it. Background checks are usually friend, family and maybe coworkers. Friends typically won't say anything unless answering a direct question, family and co workers tend to see the you that you want them to see.

I understanding, but as much as they were fighting it - to the point of THREE YEARS - - - -thats beyond extreme

they clearly really want to stop him and they clearly they were not just doing your normal background checks

It just seems so wrong to me to put this guy this crap. Is this really the way we want this to be?

:(

• It's related because Kavenaugh said "all my events are in my calendar" and there was only one house party in his calender. If there were more he attended and he lied, that's perjury. More importantly if there were more than the one in his calendar, one of them could be the party and house in question.

He actually said not everything he did was on the calender, brushing teeth and church were two of his examples. This no different than the "Russia" investigation. Start on one topic and expand it until something bad can be found. Unfortunately the media and dems have hurt their own cause. If everything is a bombshell and fail to produce any evidence nothing matters anymore.

• They have become the boy who cried @WOLF. 8o
  • @WOLFMight as well if it didn't. Our Libtard PM is basking in Islam and finds original multi generation Canadians to be Racist Natzis for questioning him on his immigration policies. So he's giving Millions to Isis terrorists and returning Jihadist fighters benefits. He puts convicted child kidnapper, rapist, murders in native "healing facilities" which is more like a resort. He has put thousands of unwanted illegal asylum seekers in posh hotels while veterans die on the streets. He believes he owns us and we work for him. I've never seen Canada so divided and in turmoil in my entire life. Thanks George Soros. The bane of whats left of Western civilisation.

"Liked" your reply for your honesty....not for what's happening .... hope you are not a journalist or teacher or else that kind of honesty might get you in trouble eh ...

Any chance of a change next October ?

.... cn-tower.gif

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

annnnd ya wonder why Trudeau and Trump don’t agree on much??? This says it all IMO

• And now this is what the left thinks is fair politics - - - Lets leak personal information of Republicans and lets leak their children's information

This s#it the left is doing is getting very out of hand and someone is going to get hurt if they do not knock it off

the politics of personal destruction is the new tool of the left and it runs from the highest congress people all the way down to their interns

this is the new face of everything the left thinks is okay to do to win

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• GEEZ- ya had to go there :00008172:

• What can be said? Mz Waters has publicly called for attacks of conservatives and their families and now we have interns leaking personal information of GOP members and their children

If these are not the new standards for the Democrat party where are the Democrats speaking out against it? Have any Democrats spoken out against this?

I sure havent heard them

• I raise one more - what ya got that beats thisl!

• I can't believe what was just announced by Fox News. Doctor Christine Ford's eye witness has just stepped up and is being questioned by the FBI. While they say it's not typical to reopen a previously closed and reopened investigation, the facts involved make it imperative that this witness be questioned to satisfy the Democratic witch hunt.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• And now the Senator from Montana Steve Daines says he is going to his daughter’s wedding on Saturday if they have the vote instead of taking care of American business that he is paid to do. What a bunch of crap we have representing us!!!!