Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I believe the Garland hearing didn't go through because the Rep's "minority <majority> BITCHES" wouldn't stop grandstanding and refused to move forward.

Fixed that for ya ...... had the Rep's been in the minority they would not have been able to block the nomination ....

......... politician-squared

EDIT: Hey looky there .. the AZ Governor just appointed a replacement for Senator McCain .... it's Kavanaugh's sherpa ....... back to 51 ... doh.gif

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited once, last by Orangeman ().

• I said Dems “didn’t have the juice” Reps obviously do. It’s all about winning and losing taking no prisoners on both sides. Dems took advantage when they were in power - now Reps are. Just fun to “crow” right now - might be eatin it later :D Doing fine - getting cast for new leg today - hope to be back walkin in 2 or 3 weeks - thanks for askin !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

Edited once, last by Bill Martin ().

• Thanks for fixing it @Orangeman. If I slept last night I may have refrained from posting to begin with, or at least I may have worked out that math before posting. :00008862: I'll try to do better, you guys deserve it. ;)

• What these people dont seem to understand is that most people regardless of their political leanings do not want their entertainment, their football, to be made political. We go to these events to relax and to escape all of the B.S.

if you as a football player want to protest thats great, go out on your time and protest and I will fully support your right to do so, but when I have paid good money for you to entertain me it is not the time or place for your protest, it is time for you to keep your politics to yourself and to provide the services I have paid for.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• What these people dont seem to understand is that most people regardless of their political leanings do not want their entertainment, their football, to be made political. We go to these events to relax and to escape all of the B.S.

if you as a football player want to protest thats great, go out on your time and protest and I will fully support your right to do so, but when I have paid good money for you to entertain me it is not the time or place for your protest, it is time for you to keep your politics to yourself and to provide the services I have paid for.

I think NASCAR is also finding that out

• @edwardaneal exactly and that's why the NFL AND NBA can go pound sand...This will be the first season I show no interest in NFL....No time to support fools.

And thank you Nike for saving me $ on your over priced line...On to other brands :thumbup: .... :whistling:

this is just sickening...…

"We believe Colin is one of the most inspirational athletes of this generation, who has leveraged the power of sport to help move the world forward," Gino Fisanotti, Nike's vice president of brand for North America, told ESPN on Monday.

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• What channel is hockey on - coonasses don’t know what that is :00008172::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• OH HOCKEY IS SO COOL AND CANADIAN TOO EH ! no politics there boys Just a bunch of guys giving there all out there and if somebody from the other side pisses you off enough , they,ll even stop the game for a while and give you time to whoop the bastard ! Politics could take a lesson here , play the game right! Step out of line too far, and somebody beats the shit out of you !

• In an effort to get unbiased opinions I will not disclose the party: There is a bill that was going to be on the ballot in November. One party that is opposed to the bill, yet in control of their house, plan to vote the bill into law today so it doesn't get on the ballot. Some in that party stated they will be changing the bill after November voting.

Is it me, or is that some shady shit and those people need to be voted out?