Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Trump now has the opportunity to give us a conservative Supreme Court. I been sayin from before he won this election it was all about the Supreme Court. With another conservative Justice and the possibility of Ruth Bader Ginsburg releasing her death grip on the court would ensure a generation of middle America values - not the East and Left Coast. Get ready though - the left is about to go into total meltdown - never thought I would like anything Harry Reid ever did but unless Republicans completely blow this (like many times before) we will have the best Supreme Court ever IMO.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I was sad to hear the Dems tried the, "we're too close to an election for Trump to appoint anyone" crap. Good thing Mitch McConnell reminded them that Trump is not even two years in. Trump won't be a "Lame Duck" for another year. Everyone knows that 15 months out from the end of your current term is when you are a Lame duck. The republicans taught us that. It's sad to see the Dems trying to extend that idiocracy to an even more stupid, ridiculous and moronic, partisan driven time frame.

• 5 months, 15 months what's the difference? So you are saying the Dems should once again stretch the timeline, because, "fuck it, the other guys did it". Smart, real smart. ||

I would think as President you have full control until the next guy actually takes the reins. I know that seems silly now days.

• It seems there was a woman in a hot air balloon who realized she was lost. So, she lowered her altitude and spotted a man fishing in a boat below. She shouted to him, “Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don’t know where I am.”

The man, consulting his on-board GPS, said, “You’re in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above sea level. You are at 41 degrees, 27 minutes north latitude and 87 degrees, 2 minutes west longitude.”

She rolled her eyes and said, “You must be a Republican.” “I am,” replied the man. “How did you know?” “Well,” answered the balloonist, “Everything you told me is technically correct, but totally irrelevant to my life. You’ve told me where I am, but I am still lost. Frankly, you are not much help to me.”

The man smiled and responded, “You must be a Democrat.” “I am,” she replied. “How did you know?” “Well,” said the man, “You don’t know where you are – or where you’re going. You made a promise you have no idea how to keep. You’re in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but somehow now it’s all my fault.”

• 5 months, 15 months what's the difference? So you are saying the Dems should once again stretch the timeline, because, "fuck it, the other guys did it". Smart, real smart.

I would think as President you have full control until the next guy actually takes the reins. I know that seems silly now days.

No .......... :rolleyes: .... what I was alluding to is the Dems should just STFU ...... as has become typical they created the situations by focusing on the now, rather than the longer term effects of their actions .....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited once, last by Orangeman ().

• @EjFord

I stole that one for my FB page!

Here's another...

The Fiancé

Ayoung woman brought her fiancé home to meet her parents.

After dinner, her mothertold the girl's father to find out about the young man.

Thefather invited the fiancé to his study for a talk. "So, what are your plans?" the
    fatherasked the young man.

"Iam a biblical scholar," he replied.

"Abiblical scholar, hmmm?" the father said. "Admirable, but what willyou
    do to provide a nice house for my daughter tolive in?"

"Iwill study," the young man replied, "and God will provide for us."

"And how will you buy her a beautifulengagement ring, such as she
    deserves?" asked the father.

"I will concentrate on my studies,"the young man replied, "God will provide
    for us."

"And children?" asked the father."How will you support children?"

"Don't worry, sir, God willprovide," replied the fiancé.

The conversation proceeded like this...andeach time the father questioned,
    the young idealist insisted that God wouldprovide.

Later, the mother asked, "How did yourtalk go, honey?"

The father answered, "another Democrat, hehas no job,
    he has no plans, and
    he thinks I'm God

• What about the numbers of people killed during all the Crusades? I know the USA was guided by the Christian faith and made freedom of religion the law of the land, but maybe all faithful people should be banned. Just going off the 19 = ALL math some of you like to use.

Old white guys have killed many Americans maybe all old white guys should be banned.

Many jealous wives have killed their husbands, maybe all married woman should be banned.

No, let's not.

Let's just cheer our fearful leader and his fearful followers as they fearfully take America back to colonial days when it was "great".

• Simple....AMERICANS vs “ILLEGALS”

AMERICANS FIRST!

What cracks me up is most of the things our Awesome POTUS has done, past POTUS “talked” about and it was ONLY talk. Trump makes things happen & he’s so bad!??? But if a garbage Obama did 1/2 the crap Trump did he’d be GREAT...

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/