Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• @WOLF please understand that none of my posts have been edited and for reference "name calling"--Precious and Pudding were the only two names that I used. Refer back to posts 7967 7968 7974 I believe..too many numbers and I'm running on empty, if you care to go back and read the posts that were edited, you will still notice the profanities and implied names. Honestly, they didn't bother me and I didn't resort to saying someone called me a name. My only reference was in regards to being careful when calling others uneducated..and I left the pot there to be picked up on..

As I stated numerous times internet bullying, in person bullying doesn't work with me. I can debate the topic, give the numbers. All I noticed were distractors, attempting to take away from what I initially pointed out.

Heck, I didn't even dislike a post as others did mine LOL I'm just that nice of a guy.

I appreciate your post and if I had time right now I'd elaborate on it..but family time calls.

• Just posted a “shaking finger” to remind everyone not to get into any personal attacks.

And my response to that was about WHO was shaking the finger, not the act of shaking the finger.
    and IMO, that dirtbag idiot loser is about as low as you can go on the human scale before you get to non human species.
    And there are a lot of non human species i would defend before i defended that moron.
    but...... That is just MY opinion

• And my response to that was about WHO was shaking the finger, not the act of shaking the finger.and IMO, that dirtbag idiot loser is about as low as you can go on the human scale before you get to non human species.
    And there are a lot of non human species i would defend before i defended that moron.
    but...... That is just MY opinion

The Moron in question was the only shaking finger I could find in a “political” gif. Not really a Bernie fan at all!

• The best part of this conversation is that Fox News apologized to my Eagles for plastering pictures of them praying before games(they are a very religious team) and saying it was the Eagles kneeling during the Anthem. Which they never have done. Will the real "Fake News" please stand up? :00008356:

• I am deeply saddened today with the news that Charles Krauthammer is losing his battle with cancer and only a few weeks left to live. I had the opportunity to meet and shake his hand back in the 90’s. I have never really met anyone that could match his wit and intellect. To overcome all the obstacles and aspire to the heights he has should be an inspiration for everyone. His commentary and amazing insight will be missed by all!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• The best part of this conversation is that Fox News apologized to my Eagles for plastering pictures of them praying before games(they are a very religious team) and saying it was the Eagles kneeling during the Anthem. Which they never have done. Will the real "Fake News" please stand up? :00008356:

Sadly I have to agree - the 24 hour news cycle has had an unintended consequence - news is so quick to get a story out that things are broadcast prior to being properly vetted. (And yes @WOLF EVEN my beloved FOX News ;(

• Since when does the news tell the TRUTH!! Come on guys :whistling: ....that’s why ya gotta call BS on 1/2 the crap out there & find other sources for Truth...

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Since when does the news tell the TRUTH!! Come on guys :whistling: ....that’s why ya gotta call BS on 1/2 the crap out there & find other sources for Truth...

Your right but there was a time - Cronkite - Huntley/Brinkley were not politically biased and reported only the facts and nothing but. All the fake news out there on the internet written by people that barely have the intelligence to link a few sentences together are doing a huge injustice to our society. It is so bad now that sometimes you have to vet the vetters....SAD !!!

I totally agree. Unfortunatly too many people find self belief reinforcing sites online that they think are telling the truth, because they tell them things that fit their beliefs that are actually 75% made up stories, lies, exaggerations, half truths or thinly stretched truths. Breitbart and InfoWars come to mind.

• I totally agree. Unfortunatly too many people find self belief reinforcing sites online that they think are telling the truth, because they tell them things that fit their beliefs that are actually 75% made up stories, lies, exaggerations, half truths or thinly stretched truths. Breitbart and InfoWars come to mind.

How ya gonna leave out CNN & MSNBC ???? Let’s be fair here both sides can be just flat out liars !!!

• CNN and MSNBC NEWS as well as FOX NEWS are actually pretty accurate and held to a high standard of fact checking. Breitbart and InfoWars call themselves NEWS sites, however they are less truthful and less accurate than the OPINION PUNDITS on the aforementioned NEWS stations that a lot of people confuse with actual news segments.

• CNN and MSNBC NEWS as well as FOX NEWS are actually pretty accurate and held to a high standard of fact checking.

BAHAHAHAHA

You putting CNN and MSNBC in the same sentence as Fox news claiming they all are fake?
    The difference with Fox when compared with CNN is when Fox makes a mistake with a news piece, they will correct it and admit they were wrong
    while CNN doubles down with their fake news lies, and when confronted with the truth doubles down again, insisting their "unnamed source" is indisputable, honest as the day is long, just left church and is on the way to donate millions to the undeserving while guiding thousands of "refugees" to a better life here in the US while we pay for it while watching out for little old ladies needing to cross the road.

Mentioning CNN and Fox is like saying Yugo(CNN) is the same as a Rolls Royce(Fox)
    Or saying Bill and Hillary are for Americans like President Donald J Trump is.
    :00008356::00008356::00008356::00008172::00008172::00008172:

• CNN is the biggest racket going! They back peddle on a lot of stories. When you see CNN & for instance FOX next to each other there stories are off. Fox is less bias to CNN aiming. CNN is aimed @ a certain audience IMHO , if I recall during elections CNN stood for Clinton News Network.. At the gym everyone shuts CNN off for a better news network.

News sucks in General, unless you wanna drown in sorrow and give yourself a reason to drink, that’s what news is for it’s so BS & depressing! We don’t watch here.

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/