Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• So Kin Jong Un has capitulated and allowed the release of 3 hostages in lieu of a meeting with President Trump June 12. All I see on the news is we been here before, we can’t trust N Korea, etc, etc, etc. I have a theory I have not heard. I think Kim Jong Un may be a tactical genius. It is fact that he is an evil dictator who is a narcissist that could care less about his people and and only about supporting his lavish lifestyle. All the nuclear missle testing and saber rattling was all just positioning himself for talks of peace. He is quite aware that having nuclear weapons does him no good as if he fired off one it would lead to immediate destruction of himself and his country. He has now positioned himself to where he will be able to broker a deal where he can remain in power with US support eventually removing sanctions bringing prosperity to himself and his country . After he puts his spin on it his people will think he is more of a God than they already have been brainwashed into believing. For what Kim Jong Un will be getting In place of nukes that he can’t use will be astronomical riches assuring he will be in power for decades to come. Just goes to show you brutal dictators are horrible human beings .... but a long way from stupid !!! In reality the bottom line is Un gives up something he cannot use for untold riches for him and his regime - not a bad deal IMO !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• So Kin Jong Un has capitulated and allowed the release of 3 hostages in lieu of a meeting with President Trump June 12. All I see on the news is we been here before, we can’t trust N Korea, etc, etc, etc. I have a theory I have not heard. I think Kim Jong Un may be a tactical genius. It is fact that he is an evil dictator who is a narcissist that could care less about his people and and only about supporting his lavish lifestyle. All the nuclear missle testing and saber rattling was all just positioning himself for talks of peace. He is quite aware that having nuclear weapons does him no good as if he fired off one it would lead to immediate destruction of himself and his country. He has now positioned himself to where he will be able to broker a deal where he can remain in power with US support eventually removing sanctions bringing prosperity to himself and his country . After he puts his spin on it his people will think he is more of a God than they already have been brainwashed into believing. For what Kim Jong Un will be getting In place of nukes that he can’t use will be astronomical riches assuring he will be in power for decades to come. Just goes to show you brutal dictators are horrible human beings .... but a long way from stupid !!! In reality the bottom line is Un gives up something he cannot use for untold riches for him and his regime - not a bad deal IMO !!

Our gov will probably pay him a billion dollars a year to be another one of our fake friends.

• I gotta get my Sling back and get away from the TV. I’m getting to the point to where I wanna throw my coffee cup at the screen. ARE YOU READY FOR THIS??? The children’s movie Sleeping Beauty is no longer acceptable - Prince Charming did not have permission to kiss Sleeping Beauty to awaken her!!! ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDIN ME ??? The feminist left won’t be satisfied until we men won’t be able to speak to them unless we are spoken to first. Our country is going absolutely berserk!!

• @Bill Martin You just need to stop watching talking heads that spin facts to get you riled up and ready to watch more, "unbelievable" stuff.

This is the only article I could find on the subject in recent "news".

Are you one of the millions of parents who are ditching traditional fairy tales because they are not PC?

The Sun? In the UK. Not really this country, or the most factually accurate source. FYI ;)

• The latest from "Silly Cone Valley". What a bunch of cone heads, these butt heads want to produce LED license places. These plates will of course track your location and allow you to advertise for big corporate America. What's in it for you? Probably a very large increase in your yearly license plate renewal. :thumbdown:

• Saw a small segment on FOX News ..... I give ya a little more back across the pond ... cry closets at colleges, safe spaces at colleges, for every poor bastard that tried to steal a kiss and got his face slapped whereby the woman was not arrested for domestic assault, history being rewritten on a daily basis, Dems with no message but obstruct, obstruct, obstruct...Sleeping Beauty only makes me wanna throw my coffee cup at the TV .... the rest makes me wanna throw the whole coffee maker :cursing::00008359:

• Cry CLOSET at a College, not plural.

Safe spaces at a few colleges, not wide spread and from what I've seen only in Cali.

Really!? You're mad women aren't getting arrested for protecting their personal space?

Sounds to me like FOX pundits are making up history as they go.

The message is "We have to fight for what we SAY we stand for"...obstruct, obstruct, obstruct. Funny how when the Republicans did it to Obama you seen it as a great thing. There were/are "obstructions" from both sides I agreed/agree with and found to be worth the fight. Far to many leave me shaking my head and asking out loud, "Are you people 5 years old? Grow up". I think when they fight every little thing it makes the important fights seem more petty, which isn't good.

Complaining about everything the other side does is something pundits have to do to fill time. They have to exaggerate, spin, and sound ultra upset to keep people tuned in. It doesn't make the actual offense as offensive as they make it sound. Nobody should believe everything or take to heart what these ENTERTAINERS say, and definitely shouldn't let it get them as upset as the ENTERTAINERS pretend to be. ;)

Lastly, just because one moron, Democrat or Republican says something it does NOT mean the entire party is in agreement. :thumbsup:

• So your sayin “POLITICS SUCK” ..... musta been a genius started this thread :00008172:

• Safe spaces at a few colleges, not wide spread and from what I've seen only in Cali.

Numerous schools – Armstrong State University in Georgia, Concordia College—Moorhead in Minnesota, Kent State Universityin Ohio, the University of South Carolina and James Madison University in Virginia, among them – have Safe Zone and Safe Space programs in place....
    colleges-tackle-free-speech-trigger-warnings-safe-spaces

20 other small colleges:
    20 Great Value Colleges with Safe Spaces - Great Value Colleges

Lots and lots of colleges have them, so you have to break the question down further as to what the safe spaces are used for to really make your argument (LGBTQ+, racial support in primarily white schools, pansification, etc).